Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaYaFan1

You still didn't reveal why Zain was so strange when Aaliya met him two years later πŸ˜› not fair yar ! Ab they are normal but still what happened to him? 😭 Lovely update ! Btw, thanks for the PM! Update more often please πŸ˜‰ I can't wait for 3 to 4 days πŸ˜†

Bub, go back up and read the update again. Zain was so strange because he had a fight with Usmaan and had left home :) Have a read again, the update explains it all.
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow what an Uodate... There was a calmness about it... Loved how fahad just gave Aliyah the address and she ran there in her pyjamas the concern these two have for each other is sooo cute :) and when she's hitting him reminded me of the scene where zain comes back for his phone and she's hitting him just loved it... Finally zain opened up to Aliyah and when he admitted alcohol was wrong and now he's on allahs road and he knew she'd be happy and she smiles widely was another sweet moment :) as well as that I loved loved loved it when zain admitted he needs her in his life I was like awhhh and when naffesa and fahad realise the same it was a really nice Uodate :) thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
Edited by Sweta... - 10 years ago
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank You soo much!πŸ‘
I love it amazing please continue soon!πŸ˜‰
love it!πŸ˜‰
Drama_addict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it happy everything solved between zaya continue son and do pmme
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
disclaimer:this comment could be pretty long coz i loved this update... if u also suffer from the disease called impatience(just like me), read at ur own risk!
and now the main Feature presentation:

Ufff...finally the next part is here... pata hai main iss part ke liye itni bawli ho rahi thi ki itna toh aliya bawdi liye bhi nahi hui hogi! πŸ˜†
i loved the way in which Aliya was living her RIGHT over zain when she went to meet himπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ... no formalities at all... she just started hitting him...
mujhe darr laga tha ki zain ki flashback and reunion will be in 1 gull update.. thank god u did it practically in 4 linesπŸ‘
now for my fav parts--
She doesn't care if she is in her pyjamas and looks like a mess.
hai kitni pyari hai yeh ladki.. waise pree would look cuter in pyjamas than anarkalis i feelπŸ˜‰

"I am sorry Aaliya." He sits in front of her, holds his ears and pouts.
Harsh holding ears n pouting-- hum lootgaye aivay aake tere SS padhne *faints*

"Itna cute banne ki koshish mat karo!" She starts hiccupping. He gets her a glass of water and helps her drink it.
Zain ka dialogue yaha usi ko chipka diya ... "copy cat cheater cock" 🀣 (zain is telling not me)
@bold- this was unexpected for me...kitna caring hai banda😳

" At least I realised how much I need you in my life."
my fav in the entire update.. at that junction i felt...if lines could kill, i could not have read beyond this one.. *maar dala* 🀒

only Aaliya can fix Zain.
cherry on the cake... 😊

lovely one... waiting for the next realisation which most probably is their love! remainding myself again that this is a SS and not a FF, the story is probably near its end😭 will be waiting for next one.. n thank u for the PM
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved!
Will edit the other one too! ;)
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Jyo...really cute update!
This moment was awaited a lot...finally misunderstandings cleared...soo happy for ZaYa:):)
Really like this attitude of Aaliya...the way she wants to understand what's wrong with Zain and the way Zain also wants to explain everything to her...lovely!!
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 2

I know I'm late but I've been busy! Catching up with my pms!

Now to the update!

This story just gets better and better!

Zain is back and that too with a bang!

Off to read the third chapter!

--Kiret
Edited by Wahian4lyf - 10 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
leave me alone fatz...why is your comment above mine,πŸ˜† i bet you did it on purpose dude...not cool stalker! πŸ₯±

Edited Jyo πŸ˜ƒ