5th April - Written Update - Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Madhu tells AK .. RK may be helpless but not alone. .i will be with him like his shadow..! Madhu shows her palm to AK and says ur name was written on it but its wiped off ..and today by pushing this ash at my face u have only made me more determined! She takes the ash and applies on her forehead..! Madhu walks inside the mansion .. stops.. turns and tells AK ...the property that u made me say yes for.. according to that.. in the next two days when u turn 38yrs.. what will happen to that? AK self thot.. recollects his talk with Madhu about the property thing before marriage.. and how he needs the money to even be able to help others! AK recollects telling Madhu about being helpless and needing her help! Madhu tells AK .. i can sleep on the floor.. but what about u? When u lose all ur property? Madhu tells AK .. stop thinking of me ..think about urself .. coz 'Mere paas khone ke liye kuch bhi nahi ..aur aapke paas .. sabkuch' ..! 

Madhu comes in the room and finds RK in tshirt -tracks and talking in mirror looking at AKs pic and saying ur a hero and i am a hero too! RK tells Madhu ..right? Madhu asks RK what he wanted to gift to her? RK says forgot... oh wait.. remembered..! RK gives the mor-pankh to Madhu and says how Tamanna scolded him for this and the servants pushed him .. n he fell sick..! Madhu self thot.. so Mopu saved Raju ..! Madhu tells Raju ..its not mine.. its urs.. its a  gift from me to u! RK says.. no gift... if u want then give me a toy ..! RK asks what is this? Madhu says Kanha ji ..! RK asks what is that? RK asks if its a superhero? Madhu says yes.. he is the biggest hero ..! RK asks to tell him a story ..! Madhu says PK was born in Mathura.. and when he was small like u! RK says am not small . .am hero ..! Madhu says yes.. ur hero ..! RK asks so Kanha is a hero? Madhu says yes biggest..! RK asks the flying kind? RK asks what all films he has done? Wanna see them! Madhu says the day u remember him from heart.. he will come infront of u..! RK asks where does he stay? Madhu says in all of us..and he is very powerful by eating makhan..! RK asks how powerful ..! Madhu says .. to lift a mountain! RK asks does he punch? Madhu says yes.. but he is a savior..! RK asks and ? Madhu says and smiles..! RK smiles cutely ..! RK lies down on the bed and asks who is villain in their story? Madhu says Kans .. but Kanha is never afraid of anyone.. u too remain strong.. and whenever there are troubles.. think of Kanha ji ... and keep Mopu with u ..always ..! Madhu turns and sees RK is fast asleep ..! 

Part 2

Madhu puts the comforter on him ..! She lies down on the floor and recollects how Bittu informed about Dida's condition not being too well ..! She calls Bittu ..! Bittu asks where she is ? He was trying the whole day! Madhu asks Bittu .. how Dida is? Bittu says.. will take time to fully recovery as there has been some infection and tells Madhu to focus on work! Madhu tells Bittu to focus on Dida and not worry for her! She says.. work load has increased..! Bittu says.. take care..! 

Titu asks Dolly what she is doing with a directory? Dolly says searching for AK's bride... and repeating vivah mantra.. and the number i get.. i call on that..! Dolly says...she calls and asks the girls parents if they are ready to marry off their daughter in two days..! Titu says.. u have lost ur mind and Dolly says wont let AKs property to land in the lap of these creeps..! Titu says .. lets find an alternate..! She says lets go ask everyone on the road..! 

Nikhil tells Pam.. one cant find brides on the road .. and that too in two days! Pam says.. and in two days.. his property will be ours..! Annie asks Pam if they are serious? AK looks in so much pain with all this revenge thing! Pam asks Annie what is wrong with her.. today is the day of our freedom and u r seeing AK's pain? Did u tell AK about the will? Annie is shocked and says wow ..so much blinded in greed.. ur blaming ur own daughter? She walks off! Nikhil follows! Pam wonders how AK found out about the will ?

Next day morning .. RK is brushing teeth and Madhu is busy doing puja of PK ..! Madhu tells RK to wash his mouth..! He does and when he comes back.. Madhu tells him that its PK ..! RK brings Mopu and sees PK..! He watches as Madhu is busy doing aarti ..! He steals Kanhas flute and apes his posture..! Madhu turns and is shocked and tells him to put it back ..! He refuses to budge..! Madhu is chasing RK and tells him he will get sick..! RK is running and right then Dolly comes ..! 

Part 3

RK returns the flute to Madhu and says sorry ..! Madhu puts the flute back in Kanha's hand ..! Dolly comes and says had come to apologize..i know what happened with u.. is wrong but i din have courage to open my mouth before all .. plz forgive me! Madhu says no need to say sorry .. u thot of me.. thats enouf..! She gives prasad to Dolly who takes it! Dolly tells Madhu whatever u wanna cook ..come to kitchen and make it..! RK is playing with toy car and is feeling bored..! He sits on the bed and suddenly spots Madhus phone and says hello.. hello .. ! He punches some of the buttons and phone connects to Bittu ..! Bittu asks Madhu? RK says Raju ..!He asks who are u? Bittu says me .. Bittu! RK says.. Bittu .. Bittu ...Bittu ..! Bittu asks to give phone to Madhu ...! Madhu comes in the room and is shocked to see RK talking on phone with Bittu ..! 

Precap ---- Servant tells RK and Madhu that AK has invited u two downstairs for breakfast..! Madhu refuses.. but RK says he wants to sit and have breakfast with Hero! Madhu tries to make him understand but he keeps insisting..! Madhu prays to Kanha to show her some way ..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you for the live update πŸ˜Š