Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
you will be shocked knowing my first reaction...maine dhang se promo dekha bhi nahi tha...main apna kaam kar rahi hoti thi...more i used to hear the voice only...i thought aaliya ki buddhe se shaadi ho rahi hain...zain's heavy voice and then sherwanni...and the hum hum thing...i was like ok toh story is baarein mein hain...then i watch big boss last epi with cousins and zain aaliya there and i was like ...nahi yeh toh young hain...mujhe aise hi laga tha...
i loved how preetika and harshad talked to salman...the decency they had maintained made them stand apart...and that was the moment i thought...i will give this show a chance...
and after first day...and first episode ...i think i dont need to say anything...it was roller coaster ride...i laughed so much...i found preetika beautiful and harshad expressions were improving every day...the dialougues , the story...the light moments in the show ...the being different...and how things were so unexpected ...kept me sticked to the show...and from that day till today i am watching this show regularly ...😊
pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My first impression
I was like what a Fazool serial coming up. And I was like is this a phone ad or a serial promo. Because Aliyah was receiving text messages in the promo in the room, kitchen everywhere. And then I was like is this Amrita. I was confused
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw pree n recognized as chikubuku movie heroine...n d backgnd attracted me
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was lyk the guh must be rich and a akkdu workholic and is an NRI and the girl is tricked into marryin him instead of somone else and im lyk typical saas bahu jagda forgst it... thn i never saw rhe show but my frend at school was a lyf saviour shes lyk iys a love story and kitkit im lyk wat kitkit shes lyk watch and u'll enjoy still i didnt watch nd one afternoon i was home alone wid out wifi so decided 2 watch tv and im lyk is tht amrita rao? And thts wat attracted me so i started watching and eventully ended up watching from the strt on my tab...nd i hate indian soaps but i mst say dis is really different
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I will be honest first promo did not really do anything for me but as time went on and more promos were released, I became intrigued and decided to give the show a watch especially since Preetika reminded me so much of her sister. I'm glad that I was wrong about BI, its an amazing show that is different from the rest.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Being a MUSLIM,When I saw the first promo...aaliya's intro...I was like another Muslim serial REALLY...
I thought the leads will fail as it will be difficult to portray a Muslim character...I WAS PROVEN WRONG...the credit goes to THE LEADS AND CVS...as they have focused on all aspects of a MUSLIM BACKGROUND SERIAL...HATS OFF👏

And I must say it is just improving day by day...
BUT NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHY I AM JUST ADDICTED TO IT...can not seem to let go😆