Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainaliya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I started watching it coz I was a big fan qubool hai but it was getting boring so I though Bintehaa would be interesting maybe
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When the first promo aired I thought it would be the whole typical love story but one day I watched an episode online I think it was when zeeshan and Aaliyahs nikaah day and from that day I catched up on all the episodes and I'm so glad I'm watching the show it's completely different to what I thought it would be like
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well when i first saw the promo, i was like another bakwaas show!
And i didnt like harshas in the first promo he was looking odd and for a sec i thought preetika was amrita 😛

And then one day i saw someone using zaya gif and i gave it a try and i totally fell in love with beintehaa<3

And lol the lesson i learnt: never judge a book by its cover 😆
-Bubble- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt watch promo 😆

aftr one month, I listened that two new dramas are strted aftr Bigboss,

Sanaya is nt so much interesting for me.
but when I listened Amrita's sis is here in this drama, then I downloaded episode n watched drama 😆
n then I officialy shifted to BI-forum 😉 😛
samdewdrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Being a muslim I was very excited to watch this muslim culture based show.

One more thing that added to my excitement was that the promo ended with the female lead saying no to the nikah in the nikah ceremony itself n I was like really? This was something different as she could have said a big No before Nikah ceremony was held.

At that moment I thot this soap has a hatke concept.

And now I just love BI.
BI rocks!
Edited by samdewdrop - 10 years ago
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wasn't impressed by the promos...infact i didn't watched the earlier epis...but soon i fell in love with ZAYA..thank God i am watching this awesome show that makes me laugh too instead of just worrying
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
read everyone's take and I can't help but agree ,yes I was least interested in watching this show and didn't even give the promos a proper shot ,lol I was so excited for the other show launching at the same time as BI that I didn't even wanted to give the promos a try ,cause I knew it was going to be a useless show with useless story lol plus I was more interested and looking forward to the highly promoted other show 😆.. plus I knew Muslim shows are not properly shown in India specially (thankfully I was wrong)

fast forward to 2 weeks ,I came across that scene of ZaYa where she tricks zain and calls bhopal theater actors to act as policemen to arrest zeeshan(that time zain),that time I got curious to know why Aliya did so,and was even glad that she's not some typical lying low kind of heroine..😳 and obviously I went back to watching first two week ke episodes ,then rest is history,fell in love with zaya/their chemistry/freshness the show offered ...

about pree and harsh - yes I was glad for pree as I liked amrita but harsh looked weird in promos..only if we knew how his character was going to be like 😆
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm...so i hope we all are glad BI happened
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great! Another pathetic show regarding marriage starting.
..Shoes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mine was the craziest..
Me was cringing on another favourite couple of mine..getting nostalgic about how they had once performed on the song be intehaa..my stars were brutally murdered by CVs😡(TaaRey from D3 if anyone knows)
But then suddenly i heard amrita rao's voice when my grandma was watching something on volors..'Huh,amrita on tv?'🤣
I saw the first promo..and was like ..'yuck ..another cliched show..spoiling the beauty of be intehaa..disnt they get another name'🤣
But thkx mom..she started watching BI..2 weeks into the show..i was bowled...
True said..never judge a book by its cover...