Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shadow- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I saw the promo which was shown some chatting on phones and then on day of nikaah both Says NO πŸ˜› I thought these two are in love with each other but they refused to marry πŸ˜•
I was curious to know itni mohabbat hote hue bhi why they said NO πŸ˜• that's it attracted my attention..
I dont even know that pree is Amrita's sis... later I got to know about it.. basically im watching the show for its strong and different story and good,strong characterization of leads.. thank god its not Some rotlu bahu beta type characters for ZaYa..
Now im loving ZaYa 😳
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
to be honest I thought the main lead sucks I caould never stand him he look quiet old to me but from the first episode it chnage I love zain
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was intrigued when I saw the promo for the first time but i caught only the end so all I could gather was that it was another muslim show and the girl said NO to the Nikaah. Next time I saw the promo, I thought it was Amrita Rao in the show due to the striking resemblance and the voice. But I knew that there's no way it could be her..and i thought maybe she has a twin sister or a little sister that I never knew about. Since around that time I recently discovered that John Abraham has a twin brother πŸ˜ƒ I found out about Preetika and I was excited. As for Harshad, I thought he was okay but well i wasn't swooning over his looks or acting. I watched the first episode and I TOTALLY fell in love with the show and the characters. I knew from the very first episode that this show would be ruling the charts one day.πŸ‘ I was so happy we weren't going to get yet another angry young man or a sacrificing female lead. Oh and I started swooning over Zain the second he made his entry in that helicopter.😳
Edited by Silver_19 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honestly i though this show will be diferent one,first promo make me so cursious to know why they said no in nikhah.but i didn't impress with Harshad at his first look in promo and now i'm all crazy and mad for him.but yes the articles and promo look intersting to me and after first episode i just hook with the show.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Whe i saw the first promo where Aaliya was shown talking i luvd it..Bcz i felt its was Amrita Rao's voice in BG...and the promo ended with Aaliya saying No!!..I was like what ??..Finally a show where Female lead refuses to marry ?..I thought Aaliya loved someone else and hence she said No...
Then the other promo where Zain was shown ..I liked but wasnot sure about Harshad..He looked a bit odd!!..And in this promo too like previous one Zain says NO !!!..Then i was confused like..If they are leads thens why they dont want to marry ???...

Both promos had 50-50 effect on me!!..I thought of giving a try..eventhough the third promo souned very depressing where Aaliya and Zain marry and have self talk abt Hate and all...

But the minute i saw the sneak peek promo in adbreaks of BB 7 Finaale i finally decided to give it a try!!...It had a movie type feeling !!..

Anf then rest is history..From the first epsds where ZaYa were introduced i went crazy and madeup mah mind that i will follow this show till it lasts

Oops yeah i forgot.to add...that .I was also eager to check a Muslim Culture show !!!
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am gonna be very frank. I havnt browsed a hindi channel in a year I think. I had kind of banned myself from watching ANY hindi show. But I have a few music channels near colors in my list, tho once I was on colorstv. The promo started and it went into 5 seconds, I changed channel. 🀣🀣🀣 I dint even bother checking it out. So the first time I saw the promo was after I finished watching BI's 25 episodes in a stretch.🀣 SO basically no first impression as such. lol

About Preetika and Harshad. Since am a Tamilian I was familiar with her face. I liked her. But found out she is a Rao after watching the show.
Harshad I had no hopes. I winced that he would be some angry dude with the same hatred wala expressions. Especially because the first scene I saw was that hug and the marriage after that. He looked so angry. But later when I saw that scene when she tells him to taste her biriyani, I kind of realised I could be wrong.

Overall both of them have done tremendously well from then. I am glad I decided to give it a chance. And for once, I am not totally embarrassed to tell anyone that am watching a hindi show because it's different, its not typical.
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly when I first saw it I was like..
Oh the guy looks old! & sounds old! His expressions blah..
The girl is AR sister.. Hmm..
Wondered why they saying no..
I already came up with a scenario lmao!! Aha!
It turned out differently thank goodness πŸ˜†

Then I was just Zain's promo.. In normals ..
& I was like hmm.. He smiles.. I thought he was
Thoses gusse wale guys but here he's happy!

So I planned to watch it as a warm up before the show that follows as I was interested in that more & wrote lU for both.. But after a week or 2 ..
I ended up being more addicted to beintehaa ..
& now I'm freaking glad I did :D & once the first episode came out.. I was like woah.. Zain's not old .. He looks young here and
He all flamboyant .. ❀️ & he's good looking
Edited by .x-bumblebee-x. - 10 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I thought its promo was sumhow like Qubool Hai.. I was not at all interested n was like ok πŸ˜•
But my sis made me watch it n i am addicted now πŸ˜†
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOl..i made the similar post few day back ..!!

The first promo i saw was "nah hum une paaneki aaruzu hai ..na hum une aapaneki zusataju..!!" wali i felt like..lo bhai another hate wala love story where the male lead is the alpha male..totally rude and completely arrogant and female lead all weak who doesn't know anything else apart from rona dona...and honestly i was least interested in watching the show .. ..but just thought to give it a try ..and bhoom .. the first epi came as an zok ka jhatka for me .. i mean the things i have expected turned out to be totally different ..due to few issues i had to discontinued watching it but ..was back at the nikaah time and that when i was totally went flattered on the show..i just loved the way Aliya slapped Zeeshan, and the Zaya's first hug ...that just too good...now i'm highly obsessed with the show...!!

Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
When I first saw the promo I was like great another show that would focus on the whole hate concept and I didn't bother to give the show a try as I thought it would be same like so many other shows..after two weeks I accidentally saw one episode and I caught up with it all at onceπŸ˜† And I am so glad this show has surprised me so much and I am happy to be a fan of this show😳
Edited by Desigirl_21 - 10 years ago