Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After such a long time... Now i don't watch QH anymore so i also don't open this forum regularly but just open today n saw the update ...can you please continue soon..
1788shreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter
Beautifully written
Loved it
Continue soon
Waiting eagerly
aleena008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope to get an update soon.Waiting... 😊
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Sadie!!!

How are you sweetie!! 🤗 Long time!!! Missed you...😭

I was really glad to see your name in my inbox after so long!! 😃

And how could I forget you yaar...aise kabhi ho hi nahi sakta 😳

Bdw...it was a very good update and I loved reading it!!! ❤️

Thanks a lot for the pm!! 😊
Anamadya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have been a silent reader for waaay too long now..I love the way you write😳
Had been waiting for an update of this story for a very long time now..so so happy that you updated🤗
Please continue soon...
Do pm me if possible😳
Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally an update...
It was really nice one...
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I remember reading the first two chapters of this story a year or so back and I'm guessing for some idiotic reason I hadn't hadn't continued coz for all I know you are such an amazing writer! I just read the whole story from the beginning this morning and it was a fantastic read! I'm so glad I stumbled past this story again! 😃 hey it's so good to read such long comments after such a long time that too from old writers and readers. Well never late than never right? I'm glad you read the story and you likes it. the compliments mean a lot to me, these are what helps us writers move forward ryt?

I totally love both Asad and Zoya's portrayal in your FF and every other character too. It is so nice and refreshing to read a story in which Asad is not actually so emotionally challenged and I totally love you for keeping him that way in your FF! And the Night of Confession chapter, both parts, they were splendid, I felt like I had been teleported into some kinda dream land movie scenario which starred only and only AsYa. Also how you slowly brought out the mystery behind Zainab's death was really intriguing and quite heart breaking too! I literally clutched my heart when I read the part where Zainab gets stabbed. Trust me, no story has ever made me hate Gaffur more. 😆 As long as my readers like the characters with all their flaws and stuff and can connect to the scenes what more could I possibly ask for. I had jotted down the plot even before I posted the 1st chapter and I just knew what pasts I want my characters to have. I'm glad you found it very intriguing and I hope I was up to mark. somewhere I feel it didnt quite turn out the way I had envisaged but I do hope it was fairly decent and not hurried in anyway! Trust me this scene made me hate Gafur too.

Btw the little AsYa scenes are so endearing, they're always leaving a smile on my face! You describe things so clearly and vividly it's almost like watching a movie play out on a screen. You honestly are a writer worth an applause. 👏 Well if I couldn't make the scenes play in front of your eyes it would defeat the purpose of it being a "movie script" as it's so called. Once again I really appreciate your compliments I feel ten feet tall now 😆

Please please do update soon! I can't wait to read more! You're an amazing writer! And please do PM me on updates if you can? 😳 Yes I'll update pretty soon! For PMs simply send me a buddy req! 😃

Update update update! Soon! Promise! 😊

Word Count: 1

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jas91

Such a brilliant updt Sadie👏

i m gald 2 see u back
finally Zoya's mother's story came out
My God it was heart wrenching 2 read😲
I got tears in my eyes😭
it must b so painful 4 Zoya 😭😭
reading d scene of little Zoya cutely asking 4 food, her seeing her mother's murder by her own father, when that poor little soul ran barefoot 2 KV & her scene wid little Asad
U gave updt after so long but it was worth it😊
it was dhmakedaar updt⭐️⭐️⭐️
i m completely blown by reading Zoya's condition both in past & present👏👏

Im glad to see you back too jas! Yes it was very sad and Zoya endured a lot of pain but it's all a part of what led to make the character the way she is! It broke my heart too but she'll move on, I'll make her move on 😆😆
thanks for the comment I'm glad you liked it!
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was sooo heart touching...
how zainab died... well zoya now has asked asad about rashid.. hope he tells her this time.. she also needs to know about his life 20 years backk..
anywayy the whole update was sooo amazing..
continue ASAP..

-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!!!!!
The whole past incidents were so horrible...that was so much for Zoya at that tender age...
Little Asad & Zoya's scene was so nice...
so brilliantly written update...loved it..!!!!
continue soon...