ria1891 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sadie,
Get well soon and update dear...😊
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sadie I hope u r fine now.. Please one update.
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 17 - I Love You Once, I Love You Twice!

Recap - Asad and Zoya had gone out for some wedding preparations but their car breaks down and they are stuck in the forest. They decide to stay the night, Zoya gets another of her night terror and Asad is there to comfort her they eventually abandon their inhibitions and make out. Only make out guys there was no sex whatsoever!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~~~

"C'mon Asad you have to do it for me. Pretty please with a cherry on the top!." A cute little Zoya pouted the best pout that she mastered in her five years of life. Even at such a tender and young age she very well knew what effect that one pout had on her best friend Asad.

"Zoya stop being so childish!" he reprimanded but his control was waning off.

"But Asad I am a kid na?" She widened her big brown eyes and then giggled softly. She truly looked like a doll when she did that, so adorable and so innocent!

"But Zoya I don't know how to write poems or couplets as people call them." He sighed.

"It's sooo easy peasy." She said, stretching on the "o". "Wait hear mine and then copy me." She squinted her eyes in glee!

"I love you once, I love you twice,
I love you more than beans and rice." She jumped clapping her hands as if she had achieved the biggest mission in her life while Asad couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"Chalo Aashuu now it's your turn complete this poem for me please." She pleaded again and Asad shook her head but then finally complied. He thought for a while for a couplet just as ridiculous yet cute like her and finally got one which was definitely the cheesiest thing he had ever said and will probably say.

"I Love you thrice, I love you more,
I love you more than.. chocolate smores!"

Zoya squealed and danced while Asad smiled embarrassingly at the lines he just uttered!

oOo

Asad woke up as the dream, more like their childhood memory in the form of dream came to an end. He remembered all their childhood days with a lot of clarity, they were too vivid, like peak moments of his life and he always cherished them but he couldn't understand the reason behind this particular memory. Why did it suddenly creep out of his unconscious mind? Was there a reason behind it? A hidden motive probably? Maybe it was trying to say something. He looked at the sleeping beauty beside him and smiled as he noticed her mouth slightly open. She was still the same, cute and innocent and adorable like the doll that she used to be when she was five. He pulled her closer and she made herself comfortable cocooning into him, his warmth and his scent! His eyes gleamed with mischief and he scooped down peppering feather light kisses all over her face irritating her and bringing her out of her peaceful slumber, he grazed his light stubble tickling her and he grinned widely as he waited for her to wake up and glare at him with those beautiful eyes. She scrunched her eyes in irritation and tried to push his face away with frail hands. She moaned peevishly, she was getting more and more frustrated. Asad pecked her lips over and over again as if waking his sleeping beauty from her 100 years of slumber and he chuckled at her expressions.

"Asad let me sleep!" she almost cried.

"C'mon Zoya wake up I have to call the mechanic, don't you want to go home before Ammi sends a search team?" He continued trailing kisses down her neck, Zoya finally woke up, pushing him away she glared at him just the way he imagined.

"I hate you, you are the enemy of my sleep!"

"How can you even sleep in such an uncomfortable place!" he played with her hair while she tried to push his hands away. He laughed freely throwing his head back leaving Zoya mesmerized! Had she ever seen him laugh so radiantly before? All she saw since her return was an OCD-iac, prim and proper Jahapanah who wanted things done at the snap of his fingers, definitely not this man here who at the moment was laughing like never before while lying on a dirty ground without worrying about messing his clothes; the man who was always ready to snap at her for everything she did was now shameless enough to make out with her in public! Yeah he was a changed man!

"Are you sleeping with your eyes open?" he chuckled bringing her out of her reverie!

"Ugh, I hate you c'mon let's go now." She got up and tugged at his arm but he had other plans in mind, he caught hold of her wrist and pulled her, making her fall on him.

"Nah I like it here! Let's make out some more!" he winked at her and leaned forward with a boyish grin.

"No, no, no, no, no! You woke me up so that we can get some help, you can't change your mind like that. Get up now!" she willed him to get up but his hold was too strong for her.

"Asad get up or else I'll tell Phupi what a shameless son she has. Wonder what'll happen when she knows that her innocent son is not so innocent after all." Her voice had a wicked tone which made Asad grunt in displeasure.

"Alright let's go." He smacked her butt playfully which left her shocked.

oOo

"Asad we've been walking and walking and walking, where is that town that you were talking about?" she stopped to catch her breath.

Asad looked at the navigation in his phone and tried to figure out the directions.

"Just 5 more minutes Zoya!"

"You said that 15 minutes back as well! I'm not walking anymore, ask the town to come here!" she sat down on the road and crossed her arms. Asad turned back and it looked like he saw the very same little Zoya in the body of a 25 year old Zoya! He shook his head in amusement and walked towards her. He knelt down in front of her with his back toward her and motioned her to climb on his back. Zoya squealed in delight and latched herself onto him giving him a loud, noisy, sloppy, wet kiss on his cheek.

"You are such a baby! A very heavy baby." He joked for which he got a playful whack on his shoulder.

"Quit with the violence and read the directions properly."

"Aye aye captain!" she concentrated on the mobile screen and diligently navigated him towards the nearest town where they could find any means of transport to return home.

By the time they reached the town Asad was tired and so Zoya asked him to put her down. They weren't able to find any cab or a car on rent the only means to go back home was accepting a lift by a truck driver. Once they were settled in, they both felt relaxed as their tired and sleep deprived bodies got some rest. Zoya rested her head on his shoulder and hummed in content. Being in love did feel very good, was she is in love? She'd be a fool to say no! Whatever she felt was because she was in love and she was sure Asad was in love too. He had to; he'd be a fool to not fall in love with a girl like Zoya. As she snuggled into him a thought came to her mind and opened her eyes to look at him. Asad opened his eyes due to the movement and looked down at Zoya.

"What now?" Her expression said something was disturbing her.

"Phupi!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, ammi, what about her?"

"What will we tell phupi? Will we tell her anything at all? If no then why and if yes then what?" she kept firing questions at him to which he just looked at her amusedly.

"You think it's funny?" she said angrily.

"It kinda is! Don't worry about ammi at all she'll be on cloud nine when she hears about us." He chuckled.

"What do you mean? And how can you be so sure?" she pouted.

"Well, I kinda heard ammi discussing about our marriage with appi and jeeju!" he said cheekily and for the first time Zoya saw Asad blush!

"Our family was planning a conspiracy against us. Allah Miyan what's wrong with everyone." She said dramatically being the drama queen that she is.

"Only you can call planning a wedding as conspiracy." He laughed.

"Yes if it is happening without our knowledge!" she narrowed her eyes.

"Well I knew about it so it isn't happening without our knowledge and so it technically doesn't count as a conspiracy."

"So you want to get married? I remember last night you had some totally different views on marriage!" she wiggled her eyebrows at him.

"Zoya I only said I know what ammi is planning I never said I agree with them." He pointed out to her.

"So you don't wanna get married?" Zoya raised her eyebrow.

"I never said that too!" he was exasperated now. "Do you want to get married so soon?"

That made Zoya think. Did she want to get married? Hadn't she made up her mind to never get tied to anyone who would have the capacity to hurt her? Hadn't she seen enough? But was it really enough? She has only seen what love and marriage did to her mother, how can she generalize it to everyone? She knew Asad was not Gaffur Ahmed Siddhiqui but she couldn't help but shudder at the thought of marriage. She had suffered more than a what a little girl can suffer and the trauma and stigma still clung to her making her choke at the thought of marriage. She didn't want to be hurt, she didn't want to go through the pain and suffering that was her mother's fate she didn't want to end up weak and vulnerable like her mother, she didn't want to meet the same end like her mother. She closed her eyes as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Asad!" she called out to him in a tiny voice. "I don't want to get married!" she cried.

XXX

A/N - Yes I was completely MIA for the past month or something I have just lost interest in the forum! I had so many plots and twists for this FF but now I just wanna cut it all short get to the damn point and finish off with this hence this FF will get over in 3 parts and an epilogue if I feel like it! Throw stones at me if you want but I don't have the will, motivation and inspiration to write this FF and I feel very sad! I have no idea when my next update is gonna be since my laptop is having some issues and I have to give it to the service centre and mumbai's service centre take forever to correct the fault!
Once again I'm really sorry guys for being so unfair!

PMs will be sent by ankie cause of my laptop's issues!

Love,

Sadie!πŸ˜ƒ

kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this an wondefull update..
u too lost interest... so many are...

all the best.. sadie...

this is one of the story i loved so much in this forum...

things are clear now.. between asya...

hope asad pull her out of the fear too...

Edited by kals82 - 10 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loveltly update...
AsYa are getting back into the phase as they were in childhood... the best of friends...
they do love each other but the thought of marriage scares them ...
atleast fr asad it is 'not so soon' but fr zoya it is 'never' ... fr the tym beibg ofcourse... they need to address this issue n take this fear out of their system once n for all...
all writers are losing interest in forum... glad atleast ua completing this...
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous updt SadieπŸ‘
D cute & carefree that they used 2 b was a treat 2 read
loved that they r coming back 2 there element
so Dillu is planning 2 marry them & Asad know
but Zoya is scared & said no 2 marriage
excited 4 nxt partπŸ˜ƒ
continue soon

what u r cutting d story short now i m so sad😭