Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi sadie
intersting promo honey
i love ur ff it so so so good that i cant even express it.
i read it in one and got addicted to it
desperatly w8ing 4 confessions and a most wanted kiss!
update soon and plz plz plz ad me 2 ur buddy list
plzzz

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 16 - A Night of Confessions (B)

Asad if you don't mind can I ask a question? I've tried asking the same to phupi and Najma but they always change the topic."

"Mm-Hmm." He hummed while keeping his eyes closed.

Zoya took in a deep breath and asked, "Where is Rashid uncle?"

Asad removed his hand from his eyes and looked at Zoya devoid of any expression. He and the rest of the family had managed to successful divert the discussion whenever Zoya raised this topic and today he didn't know how he would divert her attention. He continued staring at her, her innocent eyes looking at him, searching for answers. He saw her lick her lips as she waited for him answer and he raised his eyebrow inwardly at the thought that crossed his mind. Maybe he could kiss her to distract her!

Bad thought! For all he knew she would give him a nice kick in the place that'll hurt the most.

"Asad have you suddenly turned deaf and dumb?"

"He is no longer with us!" and with that he went back to his original position with his hand over his eyes while Zoya sat there with her mouth wide open. Her eyes suddenly turned misty at that thought. She couldn't believe what she heard. Rashid uncle was no more, the same uncle with whom she went to parks along with Asad and Ayaan, the same uncle whom she looked at like a father since her own father never acted like one, and now he was no more. The thought filled her with sadness.

"W-what are you saying Asad? I can't believe this. And why am I getting to know this now? You know how close Aapi and I were with you guys and yet we were not informed about this? Hell, we weren't even called for the funeral! Had we gone so far away?" she hiccupped at the end.

Asad got up once again and this time he looked at her incredulously. He thought about the entire situation again and realized where he made a mistake.

"Zoya calm down, I only said that he is no longer with us, I didn't say that he is no longer in this world so please hold your horses and if you are quite done with your interrogation I'm tired and I'd like to sleep." All this he managed to say in a very calm n composed voice without getting angry or without gritting his teeth.

Zoya couldn't understand anything. Rashid uncle was still there but no longer there.

"What do you mean by he is there but not there? You are making no sense Asad!"

"Wasn't it you who always says I make no sense so why should today be any exception?" He shrugged.

"Don't try to use my words against me. I deserve to know where Uncle is. Does our friendship mean nothing to you guys anymore? Don't you think we are a part of your family? Did you never believe us to be your family?"

Asad sighed and got up; placing both his hands on her shoulders he made her look at him and said in a soft tone.

"You know the place you and Zeenat appi have in our family, never question about the relationship we once shared or probably still share but ignorance is divine. Trust me when I say I'd kill to be as clueless about this matter as you I'm not exaggerating. There are things which should be better left unsaid. Please Zoya don't push me or ammi, Najma and Ayaan into talking about something we don't want to. When the time is right maybe I or ammi will have the will to tell you the happenings but now is not the time!"

Everything was too confusing and complicated for her tired mind to understand so she decided to let it go. She got up, gathered her leaves and dumped them on the other side of the bonfire. She turned her back to Asad too miffed at him to even show her face and tied her hair in a loose bun. Asad stared at her back, his eyes wandering over her every action, the way her back muscles flexed as she brought her hands back to tie her hair, the way the ends of the string that tied the back of her kurti dangled and caressed her skin and the way those tiny Goosebumps formed on her arm when the cold air hit her skin. He removed his jacket and walked over to her; he placed the jacket around her shoulders and even though the whole scenario looked too filmy and cliche he wasn't going to let Zoya freeze to death in the sleeveless kurti that she was wearing. Zoya looked up at him and smiled, thanking him for the jacket, such a sweet and little gesture managed to melt her irritation. Asad knelt down and caressed her cheeks. He stopped himself from moaning at how soft her skin felt.

"If it gets too cold just wake me up and we'll go sleep in the car." He pushed back her hair and patted her to sleep. Slowly he made his way towards his space and lied down while he stared at the fire burning. Once again he successfully dodged her never ending questions about Rashid but till when will they be able to do that? There will come a time when they will run out of excuses! And a part of what Zoya had said was true, Zoya and Zeenat were really close to them, to Rashid and they deserved to know but he didn't think he was ready to tell that part of his life which he abhorred. That was time where things weren't in control of anyone. That was the time he seemed to have been losing almost everything! He lied on his back and rubbed his hands over his eyes. He had to talk to Ammi were his thoughts before he drifted off to sleep.

Asad and Zoya slept on either side of the bonfire, the ground wasn't comfortable enough but it had to do, it was better than the stuffy car where they couldn't even stretch a limb. Asad was too tired and was slowly beginning to drift off into the deepest level of sleep when Zoya's loud screams brought him out of it. His eyes sprung open in shock and when he registered a shivering Zoya writhing and screaming in her sleep while simultaneously thrashing her hands as if wanting to grope something to bring her out of her nightmare, he sprang up and ran towards her. One look at her and he knew she was too much into her nightmare. Her screams continued and his heart constricted. He tried shaking her but it was a lost cause, he pulled her up and shook her hard but her eyes continued to be closed while her face twisted as if in pain. He brought her closer to himself and held her tight to stop her from moving. He didn't know whether it was his gentle patting, his comforting hug, his fragrance or simply his calming presence that she eventually stopped screaming and thrashing her arms around. And slowly as she took deep breaths she woke up and looked up to see his concerned eyes. When he saw her wide awake he heaved a sigh of relief.

"Zoya, you scared me."

"I-I scared you?" she stammered, the intensity with which Asad held her and touched her and looked deep into her eyes was overwhelming and playing havoc with her senses. She had just come out of a night terror and she wanted to hold him for as long as possible, she wanted to be close to him. Slowly her intensity matched Asad's, they didn't know who moved first but when their lips locked with a feeling that was so carnal and divine they didn't care who initiated it. They kissed each other with a need and passion they didn't know they possessed for each other. It was an all-consuming and overwhelming kiss, something which would definitely be their peak experience and they didn't seem to get enough, they didn't feel they were close enough. Asad slanted his mouth to gain entry and when his warm tongue caressed hers they knew they were long gone.

Nothing else mattered to them anymore. It didn't concern them anymore to guard their hearts like they had always done. Their guard was down, their inhibitions were gone and their feelings was out, pouring into that one searing long kiss that no one wanted to end. But all good things have to come to an end and they pulled apart, they rested their heads against each other while trying to catch their breath. Soon Asad had pushed her on her back and he straddled her as he set along a path of hot wet kisses along her jawline to her collarbone and further down. Her night terror, his beliefs, the environment, the situation, everything was forgotten what mattered was them and no one else. No cruel wife-beating father or a father whose whereabouts were unknown, the topics seemed too trivial for a moment like this which may never return. Both were aware in the back of their mind how they will regret this behaviour the next day but they decided to let it go and just live in the moment. The kisses turned hotter and their hands turned bolder as they explored each other. Asad finally untied the strings of her dress that had been on his mind for some time now and Zoya dug her nails into his back and tugged at his hair arousing him more. They kissed again and again and again, their kisses didn't seem to stop and even though they were too much into this passionate moment that made them delirious their conscious mind knew where to stop. Reluctantly and with a lot of self-control they broke apart and lay next to each other.

Zoya's night terror was long forgotten and they continued lying next to each other in a warm embrace, the events of the day final catching up to them.

"Zoya!" he whispered while tying back her strings.

"Hmm." She hummed both as a response and as an effect of his hand on her back.

"Are you sure you won't scream into my ears again?"

Zoya hit him lightly on his chest while he chuckled, the vibration of his chest lulled her into a peaceful sleep!

XXX

A/N - Wow I finally updated even though I'm not happy with the update but then I'm not happy with the response too so it's alright! Itne comments main itna hi milega!πŸ˜† Well here's the kiss that everyone wanted so I SHOULD get more comments! Please comment and please hit Like! I need now atleast 10 pages of comments! Not spams but valuable comments (but yes if you guys decide to spam I will not come behind you with pitchforksπŸ˜† )

Love,

Sadie!

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res πŸ˜ƒ
Unres ! Yippie i'm 1st ! πŸ˜†

Amazing update Sadie !! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
I know it wasnt meant to be funny but i couldnt help but laugh at Zoya's reaction when Asad told hrr that Rashid was no longer with them, i dont know why but i so knew she would react that way ! πŸ˜†
Then it was really cute how he felt that she was cold 😳
Poor she, when will she tell him about her nightmares ? 😭 the way Asad got worried afterwards was really awe
And about the last scebe i dont what to say but... ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Superb !! πŸ‘ i hope my comment was worthy of ur update 😳
Edited by SBanoMalik - 10 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was sooo awsum..!! Lovd it soo much..
It was soo intense..!! 😳
lov dis ff.. continue soon..:) :*
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Rashid went gayab completely and no one knows where !!!!😲
And that kiss !!!!It was soo long and passionate
Finally he untied that dori πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I thought they would'nt stop now...☺️

Alveena12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This update was actually really good, I don't know why you are not happy with it, you need to have more confidence in your writing, it's was great and Asad and Zoya finally kissed...YAAAY! The way you described it was amazing, it gives a good view of what is happening and I love where the story is headed, I am really happy that you got the kiss in the update and I hope it gets better with AsYa and their closeness from now on (fingers crossed) the update was great, could have been a bit longer seen as we had to wait for so long but I understand where you are coming from, please update the next part faster and if possible please make it longer

Edited by Alveena12 - 10 years ago
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...πŸ‘

Just love it...😊

They let down their barriers and had an make out session...😳

Waiting to see what is going to happen nxt...πŸ˜•

so update nxt part soon...πŸ˜ƒ
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!!!!
They kissed!!! OMG!!!
I just hope they don't regret it now...
Loved their conversations... The way they just seem to heal in each other's presence is truly amazing!!
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Asad kept his calm on rashid's topic!!
The way Zoya reacted when Asad said Asad no longer stays with dem!!
Silly Girl!!
Finally to most awaited kiss!!
Last scene was ☺️☺️...
Superb part!!
Its high time dey should know eachothers past!!
Edited by AsyaManeet - 10 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just hope they don't regret later!!