Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really really love dis ff..!! It is beautifully written.. :)
plz update ssooonnn..;)
Ami34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok so I have completed half of the update but the other half will take some time as I need it to be perfect, i need it to not sound too rushed or too slow or anything so I'll need some time! till then a shorty short promo!

"Asad and Zoya slept on either side of the bonfire, the ground wasn't comfortable enough but it had to do, it was better than the stuffy car where they couldn't even stretch a limb. Asad was too tired and was slowly beginning to drift off into the deepest level of sleep when Zoya's loud screams brought him out of it. His eyes sprung open in shock and when he registered a shivering Zoya writhing and screaming in her sleep while simultaneously thrashing her hands as if wanting to grope something to bring her out of her nightmare, he sprang up and ran towards her!"

And it continues further! this is actually the part where i have stopped i need to write more after this so your views and comments on it are welcome! any predictions on what is to happen after this and any suggestions on what you want after this is also welcome I'll see if I can add ur suggestions into the part!

@SimplySmile - You said the track of a jungle main mungle seems too cliche, I agree this track has been used and abused by a number of writers already and I'm not sorry for going the cliche way because this scene has a purpose which you will get to know in the coming update! Moreover I had this story set long before I posted the first Chapter (which i know was eons back πŸ˜† ) so I can't change the track I've set as it will abrupt the flow. I do take in demands or suggestions which I can add in the story but I don't change the track. Hope you understand now!
Edited by --starstruck-- - 10 years ago
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Read all chapters in one go
It's awesome
Update soon
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Promo
Waiting for the update πŸ˜›
Aneezarp27 thumbnail
I am eagerly waiting for the update sadie ! Update soonish! 😳
Aneezarp27 thumbnail
And you are teasing us with such teaser ! πŸ˜”
SimplySmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Heyyy,

First all of thank you for replaying to my comment, means a lot,

Second of all, sorry if I offended you in any way, I was just giving out my opinion. From my experience, half the time the jungle track ends up with the pair "doing it" which I just think has been used way too often. But I also know that the track moves the story a lot further so I'm looking forward to see how it develops AsYa's relationship in this story. I don't exactly think that they're gonna end up going into bed, but they may have a better understanding towards each other, from the promo it seems as if Zoya;s having nightmares and that's where Zoya will tell Asad what they're about and maybe they'll grow closer as friend

Hope you update soon,
Please PM when you do:)
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Intersting ! πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for the update 😳
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting promoπŸ˜ƒ
i want Asad 2 know about Zoya's past nowπŸ˜†
u can show like Zoya blurts it out in her sleep thus Asad know this
but cuz she's asleep when she doesn't know about this & even Asad doesn't tell anything about d night & gets more protective possessive about herπŸ˜‰
upcdt soonπŸ˜›