Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1ksk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loved the update, look forward to the next one.

please don't loose heart , there are many of us that think highly of you and the quality of you writing
Good update! :)
Car problems? Good idea, I like that. ;)

Asad and Zoya's bond is progressing really nicely and the story is flowing smoothly. Keep it up! <3

-Fari.
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sadie, you gotta relax!!
Like you know there are hardly people left on the forum and whoever are there are new so are yet to be introduced to the famous writer of this forum, YOU!!! ⭐️

Trust me when i had joined this forum you were in great demand! Give them some time and once again and soon you'll be happy with the response!

I really adore your writing style and there is NO FAULT in your writing! So stop blaming yourself! 😑 πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I can hardly relate to any story on this Forum which will get 50-60 pages ka response! Mostly it'll be people spamming so just chill, honey! πŸ˜† 😎

There have been complaints from the writers of lack of response and even i'm in the same boat as you are!

And i know it hurts when you take so much efforts to write during your hectic schedules and yet don't get a proper response but like people say, many have left the forum for good!

Now take a chill pill and relax for a while! 🀑

Love you loads but your writing more though! πŸ€—

Aashka

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sadie...!!

Simply loved the update, honey! πŸ‘

Loved to see Zoya's professionalism! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Truly a poor guy who had to recieve such anger from otherwise such a sweet lady! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ooo.. a nice concept of amrin walking down the aisle besides her father!! Really unique! πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️

Lol, "why is she in labour, can't she wait?"...!! Hilarious! πŸ˜† πŸ€ͺ
Yet typical of Zoya to blurt something like this at the spur of moment!

Amrin ji, you better name one of your kids after Zoya otherwise only He knows what Miss Toofan Farooqui will do! πŸ˜†

Hehe... a bottle of jam? Wouldn't work, Miss Farooqui! πŸ˜‰
He works out a lot and the poor glass will be hurt by bumping into his hard head! πŸ€ͺ 🀣

Loved Asad's description of how weddings are torturous, though i strongly disagree! 😑 πŸ˜†

Hope Zoya realises her love soon! She had to face so much!
That too when she was so small! 😭

"Stretch a little, attend the call of nature.." so mildly he is putting!

How mean of him to call her a Miss Know it all! 😑

Poor girl has been busy the entire day fussing over each and every detail and though he has seen her work her ass off, yet he is being so insensitive?! 😑 πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

Aawwnnn...!! That was just so sweet of him to go and bring some leaves so that she could sit without dirtying her dress much! ❀️

Didn't she lie next to him or more like snuggled into his crook of neck for us to witness some nice romantic moments? 😳 ☺️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Great a cliffy! 😈

Simply fab! ⭐️

Really sorry for commenting so late! πŸ˜•

Had resed a place but couldn't find it so just posted another comment! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And don't get disheartened by the reduced no. of pages of comments! 😑

Continue writing because you feel like and also for us, your loyal readers!

And trust your skills!! So don't discourage yourself by thinking so low! 😑

Love u! πŸ‘

Aashka

rajsmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Quite a cliff hangar!! Nice update though...
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg that idea of having an American-Indian wedding is actually pretty cool!
And Asad's views of marriages is actually pretty hilarious and that comment about taunting relatives is so accurate 🀣

I love how you take the time to describe each scene. It helps a lot because when I read a story, I always try to imagine each part. Well written and please continue soon!

scarletmalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
loved it
continue soon
nd thnx 4r pm
...KSGmiAmor... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
...KSGmiAmor... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --starstruck--

Ok I'm disappointed, very much disappointed! I thought only 20 pages of comments will be child's play. writers demand like 50-60 pages and they get a whole new shiny thread n here Im struggling for mere 20 pages! Maybe it's a fault in me as a writer! But I've started this FF n I have to end it regardless of any comments! I'll update the next chapter in a day or two! Im not gonna be demanding any likes or comments, I'll make sure I'm writing for the freaking walls. And please expect the future updates to be really crappy!

Please don't say that
u r one of the most amazing writers on IF
u should feel proud abt your talent😊
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --starstruck--

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Ok I'm disappointed, very much disappointed! I thought only 20 pages of comments will be child's play. writers demand like 50-60 pages and they get a whole new shiny thread n here Im struggling for mere 20 pages! Maybe it's a fault in me as a writer! But I've started this FF n I have to end it regardless of any comments! I'll update the next chapter in a day or two! Im not gonna be demanding any likes or comments, I'll make sure I'm writing for the freaking walls. And please expect the future updates to be really crappy!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>

Heya. Why so hyper? I understand that every writer deserves appreciation for the hard work.
I always love ur work and will always stick through it.