Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 15 - A Night Of Confessions (A)
I really missed it
So happy that u updated 😳
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
"What do you mean by I don't know? I had specifically ordered for white lilies those are the bride's favourites so how can you say I've ordered for stupid orchids. Don't transfer your fault on me..." Zoya literally yelled in the phone while Dilshad and Najma stared at her, they had never seen her angry. She was stern and strict when it came to business and no doubt she was a wonderful wedding planner; she delivered everything that the client's desired and even more and now that her clients were her best friends she would not tolerate any goof ups.
I liked the thing that zoya is so strict about her work... She is really professional
It was kind of funny... Zoya screaming in the phone and najma, dilShad noticing her
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Yes cancel the damn order Mr Shah and get me the lilies." She gritted her teeth to stop herself from bursting at him again. Poor guy was already stuttering at the other end.poor mr shah
Seems like he is trouble now 😆
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
"Yes for the decoration and a small hand bouquet for the bride to hold." Even though Amrin and Rehaan were muslim they had decided their wedding to not be typically religious, they wanted it to be a blend of both American and Indian culture hence Amrin was going to walk down the aisle beside her father with a bouquet in her hand. It would definitely be something to watch a bride in Red Indian lehenga walking down the aisle to say "Qubool Hai". Yep very American-Indian!
Wow
Thats a cool wedding
I would like mine to be the same
English and Muslim 😳
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
"Oh please don't tell me I have to come there to finalize things. I'll send my PA to do that and remember this Mr Shah if I get anything other than lilies I'm not going to pay the remaining money." With that she hung up the phone. Dilshad moved towards her to tell her to have her breakfast when Zoya dialled her PA's number and began talking.
Poor dilShad waiting for her to finish her call but she called her PA 😆
Looks like its someone's else turn to get scolded 😆
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
"Hi, Abdul you will have to go to the florist to finalize the flowers..." "Yes I know they were finalized but the idiot ordered orchids so now you will have to go again." She pleaded but something he said had her eyes turn wide.
Tadaaa!!!
Another surprise for Zoya
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
"Your wife is in labour? Why is she in labour now can't she wait a little?" she blurted out without thinking. Asad had just come out of his room and he raised his eyebrow amusingly at her outburst. She soon realized what she had said in the moment and apologized. OMG 😆 like seriously 😆
How can she wait a little?😆
Zoya 🤣
Asad ne Mari entriyan re dil me Bji gantiyaan re tang tang tang
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
"I'm so sorry Abdul, congratulations, Allah hafiz." She hung up before she further embarrassed herself by saying something equally stupid.
This was indeed embarrassing 😆
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Dilshad who was waiting for her to finish her call to invite her over to the breakfast table stopped when once again Zoya called Amrin.
Dilshad 🤣
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Uff this girl and her phone." she muttered and walked back to serve Asad.
🤣 multi tasking