Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh ...Miss . Work holic ...
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 14 - To love or not to love?

Dilshad helped Zoya in pinning up the saree and straightened the piece of the saree dangling from her shoulder before stepping back and looking at her masterpiece. Zoya stared back at herself in the mirror and she couldn't help but smile. She looked beautiful, ethereal in the black saree with neon pink and green border. The blouse was backless held by two strings at the top and bottom and showing off a large portion of her creamy back. She left her curled up hair free covering the exposed skin as she felt a little conscious and pushed a strand of hair behind the ear showing off her diamond drop earrings which her phupi had just given her saying it would go amazing with the dress. Her makeup was done by Najma and she promised to keep it minimum not wanting to make her look all sparkly and gaudy. Her wrist was adorned by a diamond bracelet her appi and jeeju had gifted her on her graduation and her neck was left bare. Dilshad swiped a finger across her eye taking some kohl in her finger and pressing it lightly behind Zoya's ear as a gesture of warding off evil eye. Zoya smiled and hugged her while Dilshad patted her back, their slightly emotional moment was broken off by a knock at the door and Asad's impatient voice.

"Zoya are you done we are getting late." He sounded a bit annoyed and why wouldn't he? He had no intention of going for a party which was meant for a few close friends of Rehaan and Amrin but her ammi forced him to accompany Zoya by becoming a drama queen and elaborating the dangers of leaving a young beautiful girl alone in the streets at night and after what could have happened this evening he didn't want to take any risk.

Dilshad chuckled at her impatient son while Zoya rolled her eyes. Dilshad looked at Zoya once before ushering her out of the room. As soon as she opened the door she saw Asad standing close to the door with her fist raised to knock again but his hand froze mid-air. Zoya stood there smiling her dazzling smile while Asad stared at her letting his eyes shameless rove all over her. She looked exquisite and he couldn't deny that. He thought he may have looked like a creep if he continued to stare but his rational mind wasn't seem to be working, it wasn't until he had a throat clearing that he blinked and looked here and there and everywhere.

"Woh... Actually...you look, um, nice." He managed to stutter and began walking ahead in order to hide his embarrassment. Zoya giggled and followed him outside but being the klutz that she is and her klutziness being heightened by the 6 inch stilettos she tripped right into Asad who turned just in time to catch her and stopped her from falling head first on the marble floor. His cold hands touched her warm bare waist and they gasped at the contact. He moved his hand up to get it off her waist only to meet with more skin due to the backless blouse. Asad gulped and looked down into her eyes and he swore they were so deep he could drown in them. How can anyone's eyes hold so much emotion and feelings? It was like looking right into her soul, he had never paid any attention to anyone's eyes but now he did. He was mesmerized, hypnotized by her brown orbs, by her soft lashes highlighted by mascara, and not only her eyes he was entranced by her, her crimson cheeks with no hint of artificial blush, her soft lips coloured pink and her long slender neck showing off her collar bone which he wanted to kiss and suck.

Zoya too felt enthralled by his handsome face, his chiselled slightly scruffy jaw where she wanted to run her tongue. Letting her emotions and hormones take over she moved her hand from his chest to his broad shoulder and then wrapping it around his neck as she stood up and simultaneously brought him closer. He enclosed his hand around her waist, their foreheads touched and caressed and his thumb drew circles on her waist sending ripples of pleasure down her body. As he tightened his hold on her she buried her hand in his hair pulling at it and making a mess of them but he didn't care. He bent down and whispered in her ear letting his lips graze her earlobes,

"You look beautiful, so beautiful that I don't think I want you to go out there making other men ogle you."

Zoya's eyes widened and she smirked; raising herself on her toes and cupping his cheek with her one hand she leaned in and pecked his cheeks creating a soft smacking sound and ran out of the door giggling in mirth while Asad stood there with his hand on his cheek where she just kissed staring at the door with a small smile on his lips.

oOo

All throughout the party Zoya couldn't help but blush every time she thought about what happened in the living room. Asad's thoughts were also governed by it and he didn't seem to pay any attention to what was going around him.

"Zoeee where are you lost?" Amrin snapped Zoya out of her thoughts. Zoya simply shook her head and looked down blushing.

"f**k I need a camera, today is the day Zoya Farooqui blushed. Did Mr Hottie kiss you?" Amrin chuckled.

"Amrin language." She admonished.

"Yeah right!" Amrin rolled her eyes. "Wait! You didn't deny it. OH MY GOD he did kiss you!!" Amrin squealed loudly gaining attention of a few and Zoya had to put a hand on her mouth to stop her blabber.

"Keep your voice down woman and no he didn't kiss me." It wasn't a downright lie. It was she who kissed him.

"Bleh you guys are so boring and so perfect, you both will bore each other to death." Amrin made a face and took a sip of her drink. Just then Rehaan came near them and wrapped his arms around Amrin.

"Babe let's go dance." He winked and Amrin just melted at his boyish charms. Even now she continued to behave like a love-struck teenager around him. They both walked towards the dance floor which was playing a romantic song. Their love made Zoya sigh. How she wished she could believe in love as well but she didn't. Love was overrated and it only hurt and crippled a person to the point they are unable to function normally. Her mother loved and what did she get in return? Nothing but a life of torment and misery. She still continued to love thinking it will be enough but her love was not enough, it was never enough, she was only fooling herself and by the time she realized it, it was too late. But it wasn't too late for Zoya, she had seen her ammi breakdown and curse herself for falling for a man who not only disrespected her but never cared about his own blood. A person may not be too fond of his wife but he is always concerned about his children but Gafur Ahmed Siddhiqui was one exception to it. With that her resolve strengthened, she couldn't be fooling around like that, kissing Asad, it was wrong on all levels. She had to stay strong on her decision to never fall in love. She didn't want to be another Zainab Siddhiqui and even if she knew Asad will never hurt, she didn't want him to be forced to become another Gafur Siddhiqui.

Her musings came to a halt when she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see a man looking at her with a glance that made her cringe.

"Yes?" She asked disinterested.

"Hey I'm Zaid." He tried to pull off a sexy smirk, only it wasn't sexy on him.

"Great!" she turned away.

"You are Zoya the marriage planner right?"

"It's wedding planner!" she whipped around and corrected him haughtily.

"Yeah it's all the same." He shrugged.

"No, it's not! It's not the same. Anyway, what is it you want?" she sighed deeply.

"Oh just wanted to have a little chat." He grinned.

"Ok!" she remained aloof hoping he will get the point but he didn't.

"So I heard Amrin saying someone kissed you." Damn he was getting downright bold.

"Excuse me!!" she looked at him incredulously.

"So were you?" he didn't pay attention to her glare.

"No!" the guy was testing her patience and she didn't like her patience being tested.

"Would you like to?" he raised his eyebrow, creepily, cockily.

"Listen Mister, you mind your own business and stay away from me you creep." She snubbed him.

"Whoa, calm down I was just kidding." He chuckled.

"Well I don't find cheesy perverted pickup lines funny. Now go away."

"But..."

"I think she asked you to go away." Came a deep male voice, distinctively Asad's, from behind Zoya. She turned around to see him giving Zaid the stink eye which worked as he cowered away mumbling something about meeting someone. Zoya could see the tension hadn't left his body and so she locked her arms with his and moved towards the dance floor.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"We are going to dance and you are not going to refuse."

Once on the dance floor, Asad looked at her awkwardly not knowing what to do, Zoya lifted his right hand and placed it on her bare waist while she held his left hand and they gently swayed on the music, they were going off beat but it didn't matter, it was a party not dancing with the stars. As they continued to move, unconsciously coming closer to each other they felt everyone else fade in the background. It was like nothing else mattered but them. Asad pushed back her hair from her face to get an unhindered view, Zoya smiled at him, exposing her dimples making him smile and flash his dimples in return.

"Ah it's still there huh?" she caressed his dented cheek and he unconsciously nuzzled into her hand. He looked behind her and he stiffened. Zoya noticed the change in his behaviour and looked at him questioningly. He switched their positions and then smiled again. Zoya continued to look quizzically.

"Some idiot was shamelessly ogling you. What made you wear backless huh?" he muttered. Zoya smiled mischievously and turned around pulling her hair at the side.

"Don't you like it?" She laughed. Asad let out an exasperated sigh and pulled her around roughly, making her bump into his hard chest.

"Don't do that and pull your hair back, in fact I think you should wrap the remaining part of the saree around your shoulder like this." "There perfect." He smiled victoriously at successfully covering her back but she shrugged it off receiving a glare from him.

"You are crazy and possessive."

Asad pulled her close and kept his hand on her hips. "Yep, very!" he winked and she cutely, lightly slapped his face.

"f**k this guy, if he looks at you one more time I'll bury him right here." He muttered angrily. Zoya turned around to see Zaid looking at her with that creepy look yet again.

"Leave him." She shrugged.

"Yeah I'll leave him inside his grave."

"Ooh possessive much?" she rubbed his arm gently in order to calm him down. I remember how you slapped Ayaan when he proposed." They both chuckled at the memory.

"He hasn't proposed anyone since."

"Uh-oh, now how will he propose his lady love?"

"Guess I'll have to slap him again." They both burst into laughter. Once their laughter died down Zoya rested her head on his shoulder and hugged him while still swaying on the music. Asad too wrapped his hands around her and closed his eyes.

"Still as protective as ever?" she whispered.

"Always!"

"Does it have anything to do with that day?" her voice wavered a bit. Asad tightened his hold on her at the mere mention of that fateful day.

"Holding me tight isn't going to erase that day from my life." she chuckled sadly.

"Yes but it may reduce the pain." He whispered and kissed her forehead. Zoya couldn't help feel a warm sensation take over her body. After a really long time she felt safe and after a really long time she felt her life wasn't too bad after all. She had her aapi, jeeju, phupi and Asad. None could fill the space of her ammi and abbu but it didn't matter. Maybe, just maybe, falling in love may not be such a bad idea after all.

XXX

A/N - Wow do we see some love budding there? Hang on tight to know more. Heres the kiss since many wanted it. LOL

Good news, I updated even though my laptop was going batshit crazy, suddenly growing a mind of it's own.

Bad news, I'm going on a vacation woohooo. Which means no update till 4th June! Don't leave me till then pleaseee! Ok how about a little blackmail in order to keep my readers tied. Wait till 4th June send me your demands and I may try to put them in the update!

Love and hugs and kisses to my spammers Navi, Sunny, aishwa09 and KSGmiAmor (whose real name IDK)

Leave me some love,

Love,
Sadie!πŸ˜ƒ

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mine...
I am first
Edited by NAVI55 - 10 years ago
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by Aishwa09 - 10 years ago
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

hayye...sadiewaaa...dil le liya tune toh...kitna hot tha...mera possessive asad... *sigh*

i love love love it..πŸ‘

lekin tune kiss nahi diya😭😭

n zoya blushed😳😳😳 dat was so cute...πŸ˜›

i cant wait fr d next part..dekh greenu me comment diya...toh ab jaldi update kar...😑
Edited by KSG_ki_Deewani - 10 years ago
NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sadie...Where's the update dear????
I am stalking...and refreshing...
Stalking and Refreshing...πŸ˜†