Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice :-)
lovd it :-)
Hey plz cntinue & pm me :-)
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't plan to write one more chapter of this Bakwas Story but continuing it as many requested to bring Pooja in the next part so I tried to keep it real. Don't know how much bad this part is anyways and This is the last chapter😊

"Hello? Kya chal raha hai yaha pe?" hearing a bossing sound of a female from behind four of them turned around and saw the beauty with brain has arrived on the set.

S- "Pooja? Tum is waqt kya kar rahe ho set pe? Tumhe to lunch break ke baad aana tha na?"

P- "Bheemjii, aap logon ko masti se fursat milenge tabhi to aap thik se time dekh paayenge! It's already 1 yaar!! And why all of you are here wearing all these long beards eeh!" Pooja always refers Saurav as Bheem which automatically shows her love for this character Bheem.

V- "Ooye don't do eeh I'm sure U'll also get some weird make up fir dekhenge kaun eeh krte hai"

P- "Yaar aisa mat bolo atleast I'll get less jewellery this time!"

Pooja was about to say something to Vin but then noticed Rohit is still looking in the room with a mischievous smile on his lips so couldn't stop himself from asking "Aap waha kya dekh rahe hai? yaha pe to sab ladkiya dress up hote hai! Phir.."

Finally Lavanya disclosed the huge matter for which all of them have gathered here.

L- "Actually yaha pe mere girlfriend baitha hai to use hi dikhane ke liye maine sab ko yaha laya hoon."

P-"Your girlfriend?! "

S- "Kyu jhoot bol raha hai? Har waqt mazak wo bhi sabke saath ye thik nahi hai. Tu sirf mere sath mazak kar sakta hain!" saying so he started his usual casual fight with his youngest brother.

R- "Main to chala ab yaha se!"

L- "Ha ha Aap rehte hi kaha ho mujhe bachane ke liye aur jo mujhe har baar bachata hai wo to aj gayab hai subah se" Lavanya anyhow managed to utter these words with a choking voice as Saurav has grabbed his neck tightly.

Pooja gave a tired look to them and then signalled Vin to come beside her.

V- "Kya?"

P- "Kya kya? Yaha ho kya raha hai ye to bata? Main in logon se baat to karni nhi waali kahi mujhe hi na maar kahni pare baat krne ke chakkar mein!"

V- "Haha just peep into the room. Tum samajh jaogi"

Seeing Vin's silent laughter Pooja Looked into the room and a broad smile appeared on her face. How can she forget that One Pandav is missing? Now she understood everything but she managed to control her laughter.

P- "but guys ladkiyon ko is tarah ghurna aachi baat nahi hai. Wo bura bhi maan sakti hai"

All became silent for a moment hearing such a serious line from her and in fraction of second they burst out in laughter. Pooja and Vin gave a Hi-5 to each other.

S- "But seriously hum log yaha pe itne zor zor se has rahe hai baatein kar rahe hai aur ye bhaaisaab ko kuch sunayi nahi diya abhi tak? I'm surprised!"

R- "Kya surprise surprise kar raha hai? Subah se to surprised hi ho rahe hai!"

Pooja didn't waste a single time there and left the place as she still didn't get the script and Vin also followed her. In these months they both have become a really good friends.

L- "But Bhai ye serious maamla hai chalo andar chalet hai I'm missing my bhai" so three of them entered into the room where Shaheer was still busy in clicking selfie!

Rohit stand behind his chair and said "Ooye Kitna selfie khichega? Humare bhi pics kheech! Dekh kitne sundar lag rahe hai hum log hehe."

Shaheer turned back and asked loudly "Kya hua? A.D madam app logo ko permission de diya mujhse milne ke liye?"

S, L & R- "Hey Bhagwan!"

Shaheer has put earplug in his ears that's why he couldn't hear a single sound of laughter till now.

Edited by sohiniluvsmusic - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg 🀣

i am still laughing bechara shaheer πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so many was going on but he was busy clicking selfies πŸ˜† my poor innocent shaheer😳😳😳
loved the convo of all the character offscreen even vin and poojaπŸ˜† they look cute

now i am waiting for next partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab what will shaheer do when other too see himπŸ˜‰

one request write one more partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bring kunti gandhari even subhiπŸ˜†
btw krishna is missing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bring him alsooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pls u can't say this as final chapter write one more.. so many person are pending to see him...
u shd bring krishna/saurav and make him to click selfie with shaheer πŸ˜†

Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

omg 🀣

i am still laughing bechara shaheer πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so many was going on but he was busy clicking selfies πŸ˜† my poor innocent shaheer😳😳😳
loved the convo of all the character offscreen even vin and poojaπŸ˜† they look cute

now i am waiting for next partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab what will shaheer do when other too see himπŸ˜‰

one request write one more partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bring kunti gandhari even subhiπŸ˜†
btw krishna is missing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bring him alsooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pls u can't say this as final chapter write one more.. so many person are pending to see him...
u shd bring krishna/saurav and make him to click selfie with shaheer πŸ˜†

haha Shavii no yaar its d last chap waise bhi dey are shooting for Agyaatvaas na den kunti gandhari subhi Krishn kaha se aayenge?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜† glad u liked it dear I tried to keep it as real as Possible πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and I've already given SauHeer convo as Gopal-Briha in the second chap πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sohiniluvsmusic - 10 years ago
love_chitra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh..Thanks sohini
Loved it a lot...
Shaheera ke kaano me earplugs n clickin selfies...
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsmusic

haha Shavii no yaar its d last chap waise bhi dey are shooting for Agyaatvaas na den kunti gandhari subhi Krishn kaha se aayenge?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜† glad u liked it dear I tried to keep it as real as Possible πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and I've already given SauHeer convo as Gopal-Briha in the second chap πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

no probs onscreen todi hain it is only off screenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u can write yaar... bring even shakuni mama πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just waiting for next part u have to write it is a huge request πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
haha sohini
πŸ˜† i m still laughing i can actually visualize the whole scenerio
shaheer did look gorgeous as brinnhala infact mindblowing
do u actually think that this would not happen
it surely did knowing all of them n much much more after they saaw brinnhala
i m so glad u wrote this offscreen story very very real
pls do not end u have flare u can write more on this
n involve more even shakuni n nirbhay πŸ‘
auroradowney thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Still my stomach is paining as I am laughing too much. ... awesome yaar seriously loved shaheer's line hehehe he was listening songs .
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FUNNY STORIES sohiniluvsmusicπŸ˜ƒ