Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Holy crap I never knew that he's Zayed Khan and Suzanne Khan's dad... this man is disgusting...
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a jerk. Pathetic.

He was married to Zarine... same time he had an affair with Zeenat...abused Zeenat... married Zeenat... same time his wife was pregnant with Zayed... quite a multitasker...

Zeenat did have an affinity towards married men... Dev Anand, Raj Kapoor, Pran's son Sunil Sikand, Feroz Khan, Sanjay Khan...
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Still shocking. Coming from this, Suzy seems so much mature in the way she is handling her divorce.
927945 thumbnail

I hate him so much. He got burnt in 1990 and went 72 surgeries. He deserved it. Karma gave him his due and i used to like him on tipu sultan serial
LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After Sanjay... Zeenat married an alcoholic who used to beat her up.

Zeenat dated (and married) Sanjay Khan and was publicly abused by Sanjay and his first wife, Zarine Khan in a hotel in Mumbai. The lady was also rumoured to have had a roaring with Pakistani cricketer Imran Khan but nothing concrete really came off it. In the early 80s, Zeenat finally settled down with small-time actor, Mazhar Khan from whom she has two sons.

But this marriage too was severely stressed with Mazhar and his family having actually thrashed Zeenat in their home. Zeenat claimed that joining the beating session was her elder son who had been brainwashed by her in-laws.

The marriage ended with Mazhar Khan dying an alcoholic in 1998.

927945 thumbnail

A major fire accident took place on 8 February 1990, in the Premier Studios of Mysore where the drama was being shot. Unavailability of firefighting equipment and ignorance of fire safety standards have been quoted as the major reasons.[12] Loose wiring and absence of ventilators were further causes for the fire to spread. Instead of fire-proofing material, the walls had gunny bags and the temperature rose to around 120C (248F) because of huge lights being used for the shooting. All these factors contributed to the massive fire; the final death toll was 62. Sanjay Khan himself suffered major burns and had to spend 13 months in hospital and undergo 72 surgeries. An ex-gratia amount of Rs. 5000 was paid to some of the victims.[13]
@bold he deserved it
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LillyBlanc

After Sanjay... Zeenat married an alcoholic who used to beat her up.

Zeenat dated (and married) Sanjay Khan and was publicly abused by Sanjay and his first wife, Zarine Khan in a hotel in Mumbai. The lady was also rumoured to have had a roaring with Pakistani cricketer Imran Khan but nothing concrete really came off it. In the early 80s, Zeenat finally settled down with small-time actor, Mazhar Khan from whom she has two sons.

But this marriage too was severely stressed with Mazhar and his family having actually thrashed Zeenat in their home. Zeenat claimed that joining the beating session was her elder son who had been brainwashed by her in-laws.

The marriage ended with Mazhar Khan dying an alcoholic in 1998.

Just kept getting worse for her 😕😕😕

439621 thumbnail
Bad luck.. She should hire few guys and beat him & his wife back 👎🏼
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sick man! Horrible human being and got what he deserved by getting his face burnt in a fire.
However, Zeenat was stupid to go for a man who was already married and sort of was ruining Zarine's home. Not that I agree with what the husband and wife duo did.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What an abuser🤢
Zeenat Aman is so gorgeous and she was a trendsetter in her time...My father was a huge huge fan of Zeenat and AB Sr so I got those genes from him😆...I just love and am in awe of Zeenat Aman⭐️