Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rushika

When Duryodhan asked Arjun to surrender his Gandiv to Karna...there was a pride a smirk on Arjun's face when Bheem came to stop him n while he was about to grab it...I felt he is thinking "It's Gandiv which can only b lifted by me or my Madhav..let's c how u lift it Angraaj"😎

Thts true πŸ˜› Angraj ko pta hoga islay mana kar diya πŸ˜ƒ 🀣
--Royal-- thumbnail
I think this pic is old oneπŸ€”
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@suku nupsie it's old 1...last exile ki hai abhi ki nahi hai :P n I wanna c this awesum father son duo again they both were a treat to my eyes :))

@Abhi saare Arjun lovers ka Virat Yuddh fav hai n u know ambalika of this show she would have made a gorgeous Urvashi 😳

@aabhi 🀣 mujhe b laga isliye nahi uthaya hoga Angraaj ne :p
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@suku nupsie it's old 1...last exile ki hai abhi ki nahi hai :P n I wanna c this awesum father son duo again they both were a treat to my eyes :))

@Abhi saare Arjun lovers ka Virat Yuddh fav hai n u know ambalika of this show she would have made a gorgeous Urvashi 😳

Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki y old pic hai coz I checked his dhoti-placement, his wig nad ring placement and they match with his old vanvaas-look.
So, what will happen to Arjun in this exile?? πŸ˜•
Well, I hope it is because they will show him in Indralok, that's why he is missing in these group photos. 😊

I agree with you Rushi, Mansi would have made a gorgeous Ambalika, and it would have been appropriate in a weird way too. That mata-connection.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail

@aabhi 🀣 mujhe b laga isliye nahi uthaya hoga Angraaj ne :p

Ab wo to nhi ban sakte h wo to Arjun ki dadi h ab πŸ˜† cvs ko koi aur beautiful kanya search karne padege πŸ˜› btw one n only yhi reason h yr πŸ˜‰
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukanya_Datta

Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki y old pic hai coz I checked his dhoti-placement, his wig nad ring placement and they match with his old vanvaas-look.
So, what will happen to Arjun in this exile?? πŸ˜•
Well, I hope it is because they will show him in Indralok, that's why he is missing in these group photos. 😊

I agree with you Rushi, Mansi would have made a gorgeous Ambalika, and it would have been appropriate in a weird way too. That mata-connection.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u mean as Urvashi? πŸ˜†She is really very beautiful n would have made a perfecttt Urvashi as I read about her...she fits in that imagination mould perfectly 😊
Its old pic suku not of this exile his look is completely different n neways possibility of Arjun in a hippie look is very less as in agyaatvaas he will b as ur Brihannala n others will need to hide themselves n as we all know Arjun didn't need to disguise πŸ˜†
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Is anyone still awake??πŸ˜›
All these talks about Virat Yudh made me search in the net for details and I came up with an article. If any-one is awake, then I would like to post it here.😊
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do it suki dear, btw, just saw the episode, it was realy good.
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Off-screen Pic:

Embedded image permalink
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
from the krishna entry shoot i presume.