Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@suku I guess 1 ya 2 dialogue hi the 😭
7 tweets really? :o n all for his birdies I think he was coming back to umergaon from Mumbai 😃
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rushika

@suku I guess 1 ya 2 dialogue hi the 😭

7 tweets really? :o n all for his birdies I think he was coming back to umergaon from Mumbai 😃

Mujhe to sirf ye ek dialogue hi yaad hai. 😆😆 Aur baki sab to expressions hi the. 😳

Yeah, I counted. He tweeted 7 times today. 😃
Par Shaheer ke car ka color black tha na, aur yahan to wo white car chala rha tha. So, it must not be his car.
Are you sure he coming to Mumbai? 😊
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arjun ka performence next epi mein dekhne ko milegaa, yaar ab pataa nahi panchali kaa reaction kya hogaa.

Originally posted by: Sukanya_Datta

Mujhe to sirf ye ek dialogue hi yaad hai. 😆😆 Aur baki sab to expressions hi the. 😳

Yeah, I counted. He tweeted 7 times today. 😃
Par Shaheer ke car ka color black tha na, aur yahan to wo white car chala rha tha. So, it must not be his car.
Are you sure he coming to Mumbai? 😊

I'm not sure i just guessed as he said his gifts are at Mumbai's house na so just a wild guess that he got them today from swastik n tweeted at night :))

Hmmm just 1 dialogue :(( but 2mw he'll b staked 😭
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

I'm not sure i just guessed as he said his gifts are at Mumbai's house na so just a wild guess that he got them today from swastik n tweeted at night :))

Hmmm just 1 dialogue :(( but 2mw he'll b staked 😭

But he also said that he can't upload pics as most gifts are at Mumbai's house. So, I thoght that he must not be there, or he would have uploaded them. 😊

Rushi, what do you think, will they drag Arjun's staking sequence and make it a 2-day affair?
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

arjun ka performence next epi mein dekhne ko milegaa, yaar ab pataa nahi panchali kaa reaction kya hogaa.

Arjun ka performance to aj bhi dekhne ko mila.
Par main focus to kal hi hoga. 😃
Yaeh, me too want to see Paanchali's reaction when she comes to know her Parth has been staked.

But he also said that he can't upload pics as most gifts are at Mumbai's house. So, I thoght that he must not be there, or he would have uploaded them. 😊

Rushi, what do you think, will they drag Arjun's staking sequence and make it a 2-day affair?

u know what suku his staking n loosing part will b of few minutes I feel...but he'll b badlyyy insulted n that will b a drag fest for sure

Arjun ka performance to aj bhi dekhne ko mila.
Par main focus to kal hi hoga. 😃
Yaeh, me too want to see Paanchali's reaction when she comes to know her Parth has been staked.

jesht wo kuch nahi b kahega still he will play wid his face n eyes. ..I know he is typical Arjun he won't speak a word when he is insulted unlike he did for Nakul n Sehdev...but still the focus will majorly b on him 😃

She's already broken I don't think so daasi will come wid news at evry single time 😕
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

u know what suku his staking n loosing part will b of few minutes I feel...but he'll b badlyyy insulted n that will b a drag fest for sure

Yeah, I think that Yudi-Duri scene will take up the first part. Then Yudi will stake Arjun in second part, and after that insults will start.
It will most probably continue till the next day.
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

jesht wo kuch nahi b kahega still he will play wid his face n eyes. ..I know he is typical Arjun he won't speak a word when he is insulted unlike he did for Nakul n Sehdev...but still the focus will majorly b on him 😃

She's already broken I don't think so daasi will come wid news at evry single time 😕

Hm, me too feels that he will not protest like he did when his anujs were insulted. He will silently hear everything said against him ... 😭😭