Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
"Arjun was named Sabyasachi because he could aim an arrow with his both left and right hand.
@rush can u update this at the several names of arjun for the next thread now that this thread is comming to an end😊
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

I think that special treatment wud be received by him today itself in the promo she was standing near pandavas when she called dury murkh so I think the lashing will start with arjun only followed by yuddhi bheem and the twins

such a great n mighty warrior is subjected to domestic violence all the time πŸ˜† She will nly stare at him in such a way that she will kill him right away so lashing will b 2mw or day after 😳 I'm soo excited to c his head hung down to his shoulders in sorrow, angst n guilt n wifey dear giving her 2 cents to him
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rushika

such a devil u r πŸ˜† Woh samay nikat hai...get ready for the worse Arjun...in fact I don't want her to c his face for days 😑

😈 Yep, and you know it.
Damn Right.I bet that the only person who will be getting some Draupadi love would be Madhav.

Originally posted by: frappie

"Arjun was named Sabyasachi because he could aim an arrow with his both left and right hand.

@rush can u update this at the several names of arjun for the next thread now that this thread is comming to an end😊

I have already used this name frappie check the 1st page n 2nd last page...those r links of the names of Arjun's which we used. ..n the other AT debi will make so let's wait for her 😊

Originally posted by: Medha.S

😈 Yep, and you know it.
Damn Right.I bet that the only person who will be getting some Draupadi love would be Madhav.

madhav deserves it...but I want Madhav to b veryy cold to Arjun n even he should give his 2 cents like "saamarthya yoddha ho tum Paartha aur apni patni ki raksha b nahi ho payi tumse" 😑 He deserves it all
Medha.S thumbnail
@Rushi love, all the names i suggested have been already used? Wow we are going really fast.All the Gita names are already used too

Kurusattama?
Purusattama?
Bharatsattama?
KuruPravira?
Purusreshtha?
Bharatshreshtha?
Kurushreshtha?
deh-Vritamvara

Did we use GUDAKESHA?
Parantapa is already used too.
Gandivi Arjuna?

We should start using combination of two.
Kurusreshtha Parantapa Arjuna
Gudakesh Kurupravira Arjuna
Vibhatsu Kirti Arjuna

@Rushi love, all the names i suggested have been already used? Wow we are going really fast.All the Gita names are already used too

Kurusattama?
Purusattama?
Bharatsattama?
KuruPravira?
Purusreshtha?
Bharatshreshtha?
Kurushreshtha?
deh-Vritamvara

Did we use GUDAKESHA?
Parantapa is already used too.
Gandivi Arjuna?

We should start using combination of two.
Kurusreshtha Parantapa Arjuna
Gudakesh Kurupravira Arjuna
Vibhatsu Kirti Arjuna

@red these r used rest others r left to b used...n suku wanted 30th AT to b Gudakesa Arjun as she her self is gudakesa πŸ˜† So next will b 'Conquerer of Sleep - Gudakesa ARJUNA'
N y combo of 2? 😲
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rushika

madhav deserves it...but I want Madhav to b veryy cold to Arjun n even he should give his 2 cents like "saamarthya yoddha ho tum Paartha aur apni patni ki raksha b nahi ho payi tumse" 😑 He deserves it all

They probably will show it like that, wont that be fun? 😈
But in real Krishna was VERY ANGRY but not at Arjuna or Pandavas.
He was saying that he will murder Duri and Karna right away.😈

Seeing Krishna so angry, Arjuna started reminding him of who Krishna is, all his bal leelas and killing of Kansa and Madhu.
He reminded him that he knows that Krishna is the Supreme Lord, Narayana himself.

And then he said that Leave your anger Krishna, Anger doesnt suit your ever smiling sweet face.πŸ˜†

Krishna relaxes instantly and looks lovingly(Text wordsπŸ˜†) at his Parth and gives his famous dialogue of 'Oh Parth, you are mine and I am yours, who loves you loves me, who hates you hates me, only a fool in this world cant tell that there is no difference between me and you"

Bromance at its Peek πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Then Draupadi comes to them and cries and despairs, both Krishna-Arjun together console her and promise her terrible glorious things like all the Kaurava wives widows and their children orphans.⭐️
Edited by Medha.S - 10 years ago

They probably will show it like that, wont that be fun? 😈
But in real Krishna was VERY ANGRY but not at Arjuna or Pandavas.
He was saying that he will murder Duri and Karna right away.😈

Seeing Krishna so angry, Arjuna started reminding him of who Krishna is, all his bal leelas and killing of Kansa and Madhu.
He reminded him that he knows that Krishna is the Supreme Lord, Narayana himself.

And then he said that Leave your anger Krishna, Anger doesnt suit your ever smiling sweet face.πŸ˜†

Krishna relaxes instantly and looks lovingly(Text wordsπŸ˜†) at his Parth and gives his famous dialogue of 'Oh Parth, you are mine and I am yours, who loves you loves me, who hates you hates me, only a fool in this world cant tell that there is no difference between me and you"

Bromance at its Peek πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Then Draupadi comes to them and cries and despairs, both Krishna-Arjun together console her and promise her terrible glorious things like all the Kaurava wives widows and their children orphans.⭐️

I have such a broad smile after reading this πŸ˜ƒ How sweet. ..I can't even imagine Krish being so angry :o how sweet Arjun pacified him. ..I so want to c this scene...Shaheer n Saurabh will b so cute in this scene 😳 ⭐️
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello people!!! Whats up?? 😊 Any news of Gandivi..?? (except for the fact that he wants to watch Captain America )πŸ˜†