Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rushika

Aur koi option b nahi hai subah hi post karna 😛

Even I didn't get in what context he said it coz I was bloody scared to c him blasting at Duryodhan n threatening him. ..then now when I finally downloaded n watched it I think he meant

Shivling mei Bhagwan ka vaas hota hai - yess we Pandavas are Dharmik..

Parantu jab us par b patthar feke jaaye toh agni ki chingari nikalti hai - but if u will exploit us in such a manner u will face the blunt of our might as well..so b ready to face It!!

Yeah, maine notice kiya hai ki mujhe post krte kafi der ho jti hai to sab so jte hai. Isliye ab se Good-Night ko Good-Morning creation bana dene ki sochi hai maine. ðŸ˜ģ😆😆

I was so happy to see the angry Arjun back again.. ⭐ïļâ­ïļ
HA, tumne jo explanation diya hai, wo bhi ho sakta hai. In fact, mujhe to lagta hai ki isi context me usne ye kahan hai. 😃
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hnmm so aaj kaunsi creation banayai hai tumne?
I think he meant in this context only coz Duryodhan kept on wid the dharm talk n then Arjun interrupted "Bhul jaaunga mai Dharma" n the above following dialogue of shivling so it did mean that..

there's much more store in us for this week that "andhkaar se bhar dynga" dialogue of sbs seg throwing sheild like a boomerang 😆 and those prans...he will b fuming all the time
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

Hnmm so aaj kaunsi creation banayai hai tumne?

I think he meant in this context only coz Duryodhan kept on wid the dharm talk n then Arjun interrupted "Bhul jaaunga mai Dharma" n the above following dialogue of shivling so it did mean that..

there's much more store in us for this week that "andhkaar se bhar dynga" dialogue of sbs seg throwing sheild like a boomerang 😆 and those prans...he will b fuming all the time

You remember his dialogue to Karna??
"Apna sara samarth, sara gyan khokar maroge tum... Aatma se daridra hokar maroge..."
I made a stacked avi on that scene with his whole dialogue as caption. ðŸ˜ģ

The next is going to be a treat, I guess..
We will see a roaring and fuming Arjun, and how can I forget that shield-throwing scene..😆😆
I am so looking forward to it, I have even started the count-down... 18 hours to go.. 😎

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukanya_Datta

You remember his dialogue to Karna??
"Apna sara samarth, sara gyan khokar maroge tum... Aatma se daridra hokar maroge..."
I made a stacked avi on that scene with his whole dialogue as caption. ðŸ˜ģ

The next is going to be a treat, I guess..
We will see a roaring and fuming Arjun, and how can I forget that shield-throwing scene..😆😆
I am so looking forward to it, I have even started the count-down... 18 hours to go.. 😎

😆 Count down u r crazy 😛 Ooh wow looking forward to that avi ðŸ˜ģ What does Aatma se daridra hokar maroge means? 😕

I'm looking forward to his unique mitti pran...eeeks I'll kill them if they'll make Shaheer eat such stuffs ðŸĪĒ

I soo want that shield to hit Dushasan's face very hard 😈
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haan haan avashya countdown shuru karnaa.
Arijit007 thumbnail
waise, captain america se yaad aayaa, woh arjun ki upcoming sheald throwing scean us se hi inspired hain. 😉
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

😆 Count down u r crazy 😛 Ooh wow looking forward to that avi ðŸ˜ģ What does Aatma se daridra hokar maroge means? 😕

I'm looking forward to his unique mitti pran...eeeks I'll kill them if they'll make Shaheer eat such stuffs ðŸĪĒ

I soo want that shield to hit Dushasan's face very hard 😈

@bold... Koi shak?? 😉😆😆
Don't ask me the meanings, I am hopeless at those.. ðŸ˜ģðŸĪŠ
I just love the way he says those lines, that's what makes the whole scene a treat to watch.😆😆

I am not sure exactly what stuffs they make Shaheer eat there.. Remember his "khurafati" dost??
Jo uska birthday cake bhi khud hi kh gye.. ðŸ˜ĄðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Pata nhi bechare ko kya khane ko milta hai.. 😆😆
But, I don't think they will actually show him eating mud. 😛

Me too want to see that but I know it will not happen. Just like I wanted to see where Bhem's gada's pieces fell.. I wanted them to hit someone, but they didn't show.
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

waise, captain america se yaad aayaa, woh arjun ki upcoming sheald throwing scean us se hi inspired hain. 😉

Bhratashree, kya connection nikala aapne.. Wah-wah. 👏👏👏

Sach me hi to ye scene dikhaya jta hai us movie me.. 😆😆
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Loved this ponytail... ðŸ˜ģ

Arijit007 thumbnail
kya karein, main bhi toh superheroes ki filmein dekhna pasand kartaa hun shaheer ki tarah.