sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sia sees the locked door, cries and leaves the place. Anand is sad, thinks i only wish good for you, Sia. Do not mistake me. I see you as my daughter Astha. So God bless you both.

Simran is at Abh's parents home. She is talking to them that i always missed Abhi with me. But today, I missed Astha's father. If Abhi was here, I think he would have handled his daughter better. Just then, Astha comes in with number of bags in her hand screaming, see dada and dadi, Sid took me shopping, got me this. Once she gets in, sees Simran, her face becomes very angry, goes to her room. Abh's mother stops her and asks her what did you buy? Astha says i am tired, so going. Simran is upset. Abhi's parents tell her to go in and talk calmly to Astha. Simran goes in.

Astha throws all the bags on the ground, they lie scattered. She hears a knock on her door. She pretends to be asleep , lying down. Simran enters, sees the bags on the floor, then sees Astha turning her back, closing her face with her hand. Simran goes out, tells Abh's parents that Astha is indeed very tired. She slept. They are surprised. Simran says i know her, when she gets sleepy, she becomes very irritable. She then leaves seeking their blessings.

Sia is in her room, crying. She tells herself He has not understood me at all. Does not get my feelings. She then questions herself, am i having a father fixation? I was always with my mother and nani for all my life. I do not know what father's love is. I want to search for my mother. But even now, i want to know who my father was also? I have never known a man in my life. So what do i think? Are these baseless arguments? , she asks herself, is very disturbed.

Sid is in his house, lost in thoughts. Urmila comes there, sees a gift wrapped present in his room. She then takes it, goes near him, asks him if he had got a present for her, then why did he not give? She then tries to open the wrapper, when Sid says this is not for you. Urmila asks is it for Sia? Sid starts to say yes, then says not for Astha. Urmila looks surprised, asks why will you get a gift for Astha? Yes, it is a different issue that she will demand things from you, but she then asks why have you not given this gift to Sia? Sid says she is not here, gone to Goa. Sid looks very worried. Urmila asks him do you like her? Sid says yes, i like her. But i do not know whether she has the same feeling towards me. I do not understand her. She is going thro' a lot of personal turmoil in her life. So i cannot tell her. Urmila says yes , i know, but she is handling it very maturely. See our Astha, has created so much of problems. She says Astha trusts you a lot. Sid agrees. He says she is my true friend. He then says Simran aunty always says mine and Astha's friendship is more like Simran's and papa's. Urmila says yes, but more than friendship, people actually suspected their relationship. She actually indicates herself, but Sid does not understand, asks what? Urmila says you have to know that Astha also has the same feelings. Even though you both might be great friends, some where down the line, you might differ in some views. You may never know. One might have different feelings for the other. One's view point might be different, she says.

Bhavani and Abhi are having a talk. Bhavani says Sia is very cunning. Abhi says she is not. I do not want to meet her, that is it. Bhavani disagrees. He says you talked to her, gave her the leniance, now changed your mind. You have a soft corner for her. Abhi says she is very close to Simran. I see Simran in her. Bhavani asks so you are moved. He says as Sia has a father fixation, you have a daughter fixation. Abhi does not agree, he says you have misunderstood. THis is rubbish. Bhavani says i know, whn i asked you whether i can get Astha's photo, your immediate reaction was can you get it? I remember it. Somewhere inside you, you have it in you. Abhi says you are a germ, keep attacking me, he goes away saying this.

Sid is thinking in his hospital cabin with a paper in hand, when Sia comes there. Sid does not notice. Sia sits, then Sid sees her. He is surprised, asks her when did you come? Sia says when you were engrossed in that paper, i was wondering whether you are a doctor or a journalist. He replies i am a doctor. He thne asks her how was Goa? She says good. Did you meet Anand, he asks. She says yes and no. He asks why? She says he was busy. Sid says you could have been there for some more days. Sia says no, he does not understand me, he does not love me. It is one-sided, she says. This is life, she adds.

Astha is lying on her dadi's lap. She asks her were papa and mama in love? Or was my mama's love one-sided? She says they were in love. Abhi's father comes there, says But Neha did not understand Abhi. Simran tried her best to keep them together. Astha says i will not be like tha,t if this happens to me. She becomes very serious, says if i come to know that somebody else loves the person i love, i will not spare her. I am very possessive about that.

Saurabh is there to meet Astha. Astha sees him, hugs him. Saurabh also cries. he says i have come to take you home. I miss you, he says. Astha says i miss you too. Till then, Astha looks upset. But when Saurabh says my daughter is upset, waiting for you, does not lseep all night, keeps questioning herself, not eating, why suffer like this? , Astha gets upset. She has been waiting for you, She is your mother, he says. Astha looks at Neha's photo. Saurabh says i cam ehere bcos i cannot see her suffering anymore. Come see, how much she is suffering without you, he says. Astha gets wild, screams so, you too came here just bcos of your daughter. You did not come here for Astha's love. Nobody thinks about me and did not think about my mother too. All think about Dr. Simran. She is not my mother, she screams and goes in. Saurabh cries, Abhi's parents are also upset.

Abhi has got the first print of his new book .He gives the copy to Bhavani. Bhavani sees the cover. The book is named Morals. He says your introductions are always great. You get so many comparisons from all things. I do not know from where you bring in references. Sometimers, you refer Mahabharat, Rajneesh, Sapre, as he is saying, he sees the page where is written This book dedicated to Sia. He is shocked. Abhi says so what? Bhavani says you are amazing. You scold her, ask her not to meet you, then do this. You are really confused, he says. Abhi says i am not confused, you are confused. So when she reads this book and sees this, what will she think, Bhavani asks. You like her, he says. Abhi says i like her, but this is not love, i know that. Bhavani says i believe you, bcos i know your secrets in life. But she will not believe. Abhi says i don't care, it makes no difference to me.

Sia is in her room, is thinking about Anand's words. She thinks about he saying Father fixation. Sid comes there. Sia sees him , calls him in. Sid asks her what were you thinking? I know it was about Anand. But were you thinking or were you worried? Sia gets upset, says i love him, so you know what i go thro'. It is not wrong if i think of him. Sid says not wrong. Sia says the people who have known about me and Anand, think this is abnormal. Sid says i don't think it is abnormal. But it is unusual. He is 25 years elder. Just think.This is somewhat a father-daughter age. A generation gap. Sia quickly adds not in mind. Sid agrees, then says i know a little of psychology. You do not have papa. This has affected you. When he talked good things to you, you got attracted, developed feelings. I understand this. Sia says maybe true. But this is onesided. Sid says i know he said get out from here, to you. But you still have not got over it. I can understand, he says. Sia says how can you understand? Sid says bcos i am also in a similar situation. Sia is surprised, asks are you in love? Sid agrees. She asks how do oyu know it is onesided? Sid witha smile on his face, says i know, bcos it is you. Sia is shocked to hear this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree 😃

Now it seems that they are stretching the story. Lets see what will be the next twist.
vvrsun thumbnail

I remember somebody mention that Sia, as baby Astha tied rakhi to Sidhant. Is it a mere symbolism or something deeper? It if is meaningful, then we have another 'unusual' (to quote Sid) relationship developing!

Will his brotherly feelings come back after he learns that Sia is the original Astha?

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

yes, i also think they are unnecessarily making the serial long...get to the facts soon!

thanks for the update!

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot Sree....

cing the reaction of Astha about snatching her love and Sid's confession to sia.....seems like there is lot of fireworks ahead....😆

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks sree
great update as usual
sia appears cute
Ria'05 thumbnail

Thanks Sree....I just love to read the updates u post....

Ria

meme_ma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree!
I think soon Abhi is going to be back in Bombay
principessa thumbnail

This is great Sree...

Seems that Sia will start thinking logically that her attraction to Anand is actually because of her missing a father..

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

heres the preview for monday from zeeuk

http://www.zeeuk.com/zee/zeetv/inner/pro/pro_astitva3.php

Sid tells Sia that he was joking and not to take it seriously. They decide to have dinner together but in the meanwhile, Aastha calls Sia and Sia invites her over too. Astha tells Sid that she has decided not to pursue her medical studies but to go onto to photography or writing and Sid is livid. He tells her that she should rethink over the decision. Aastha decides to spend the night with Sia in her hotel. Sia tells Aastha that she has decided to think over her feelings for Anand, since Sid and Simran had both told her that it was not going to do her any good. She also mentions that Sid had jokingly told her that he loves her. Aastha is suspicious and she sends an SMS from Sia's phone after she goes to sleep and asks Sid for his feelings for Sia. Sid thinks it is Sia and he calls her up and confesses his love for Sia, to Aastha, thinking it is Sia. Astha is upset and shocked.