Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I watched her interviews a couple of days back and found her to be much more charming, engaging and laid back than most of the top actresses today. people can have a problem with her past if they like but she seems nice.
959877 thumbnail
Sunny is more intelligent than all the Bollywood heroines put together.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

People are just expressing how they feel about her, they have every right to watch/read what they want and express their feelings without attacking her..i don't see anyone calling her names or insulting her here so I don't know why you get so worked up.

Personally, I didn't find Rangeela's post 'worked up'. On the contrary I find the anti-Sunny sentiments worked up. But that is probably because I myself am more ambivalent towards Sunny.

I don't think she is a good actress deserving roles. But then there are so many terrible actors who don't deserve roles either. Of course everyone has a right to read/see what they want. They also have a right to criticize and express their dislike as well. It is easier and more sensible to ignore the ones you dislike rather than get worked up about it.

Not just in the case of Sunny. It simply doesn't make sense to fixate on someone you dislike so much.

441597 thumbnail
I don't think anybody was/is "fixated" on her. They just commented like in any other thread. And Rangeela's posts were downright "angry", as if she took the comments personally. 😆
Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
959877 thumbnail
The headline of this thread is very backward even by Bollywood standard.