OMG: Bisexual Sunny Leone finds Divya Dutta sexy

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Her latest film, Ragini MMS 2 has stirred up a storm at the Box Office, but there's another reason why the adult star-turned actress, Sunny Leone has hit the headlines. Apparently, the rumoured-to-be bisexual actress finds her co-star Divya Dutta very 'sexy'.
Critically acclaimed actress, Divya Dutta confessed to a leading daily about what Sunny told her on the sets of their hit movie.
"I enjoyed shooting with Sunny, even though it was one scene only. She is a sensible, intelligent girl...has loads of questions to ask. And she is very cooperative. Considering the film had lots of action scenes, she never once complained against doing anything. She told me, 'You are playing a doctor in the film. But you are too sexy to play a doctor," laughs Divya, adding, "So, coming from a Sunny Leone, a comment on being sexy is..wow!," Divya was quoted as saying by the daily.
When quizzed about how people are reacting to her latest film, "It was fun! Being my first horror and a horrex at that, people were surprised why I was doing it and I was amused."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sunny Leone is bi? Or bi for pay πŸ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So?
I don't know about sexy. But yes Divya can act.
791198 thumbnail
You guys didn't know Sunny is bi?! πŸ˜†

She started off doing girl on girl po*n because according to her she was bi and she wanted to experiment more while making money. Look up her videos. πŸ˜† Most of her po*n stuff is stand alone or with girls. She hasn't done too many with men.
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 10 years ago
VivaEmptiness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

You guys didn't know Sunny is bi?! πŸ˜†

She started off doing girl on girl po*n because according to her she was bi and she wanted to experiment more while making money. Look up her videos. πŸ˜† Most of her po*n stuff is stand alone or with girls. She hasn't done too many with men.

Well there is something called gay for pay I thought she was doing that πŸ˜†
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoAya

Well there is something called gay for pay I thought she was doing thatπŸ˜†

It's sort of like the chicken and the egg story, I guess. She says she was bisexual so she went into po*n initially to experiment with her sexuality. But po*n could have turned her bi too like you said: gay for pay. You never know. πŸ˜† But she's not a lesbian though. She swings both ways.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't she married to a guy? I wonder how he feels about her being bisexual. I guess he's okay with it since he married her.

This reminds me of Friends. Ross's wife being gay and leaving him for a woman. Poor Ross lol.

Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
VivaEmptiness thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Isn't she married to a guy? I wonder how he feels about her being bisexual.

This reminds me of Friends. Ross's wife being gay and leaving him for a woman. Poor Ross lol.

Lol but Ross's wife was lesbian thats why she left him πŸ˜†

Not to sound disrespectful but I don't know how bisexual people get married, don't they always feel like they are missing something.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoAya

Lol but Ross's wife was lesbian thats why she left him πŸ˜†

Not to sound disrespectful but I don't know how bisexual people get married, don't they always feel like they are missing something.

Isn't bisexual means comfortable with both sexesπŸ˜•Then what's wrong in getting married??most of actors/actress are bisexual ,who got married..
VivaEmptiness thumbnail

Originally posted by: preep

Isn't bisexual means comfortable with both sexesπŸ˜•Then what's wrong in getting married??most of actors/actress are bisexual ,who got married..

Because most actors have open marriage πŸ˜† I'm talking about normal people