Ariya SS note on pg-3 Part 2 pg-5

Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey gals...😊

I penned down this one way back but just posting it now... Hope that u liked it... For u all my bffs...🤗🤗

Part-1

Samjun r as always best buddy whereas Riya n Aisha r cousins n Aisha is 3 yrs elder to her. Choree is as always same.

Everything bcme normal in their lives after Sik's death. ETF team caught him with the help of Riya. She was declared dead in that x-zora incident and went to an undercover mission to nab that b*****d Sik. Only Sam knw abt this. All her hard work soon paid off when Arjun killed him and avenged his wife. But in that process, they were all on the verge of losing Riya again whn that Sik got hold of a gun n fired the bullet in her direction before taking his last breath which pierced her heart. But this time also god answered their prayers and she was back safe.

( Riya did all this just to prove her efficiency as an officer to her dad who was an army officer and thought that girls are not meant for this field but she proved him all wrong. There r no feelings of love in her heart for Arjun at that time. She just respect him as her senior n a true officer.)

That incident shook them all to the core n they realized her worth in their lives especially Arjun who finally admitted to himself that his heart is now belonged to his beautiful dimpled girl who bcme his soul n he can't imagine his life without her. But still he doesn't confessed it to her n the same thing was with Sameer, he loves Aisha a lot but couldn't gather enough courage to confess it to her. On the other hand Riya n Aisha also started feeling something for Arjun and Sam respectively but still confused about their true nature, whether it's love or just infatuation.

Choree are a silent viewer of all this till now but now they decide to do something for their akdu bosses so that they confessed their love n their stupid friends who don't realized their feelings yet.

One day only Choree was present there in the conference room coz they came early to discuss about Ariya and Samsha. Suddenly a devilish idea came to Shree's mind when he saw Samjun coming towards the conference room n started implementing it with the help of his partner in crime Chotu but in this one Shree have to play a most difficult part.

They both started arguying n pretended as if the don't know about Samjun's presence there.

Shree:- Yaar Chotu, I don't think that Rathod Sir and Arjun sir will ever gather enough courage to confess their feelings to Aisha n Riya respectively. What do you think...?????

Chotu:- No Shree, you r completely wrong n I m quite sure that they both proposed them pretty soon n that too in such a grand that there is no option left for Riya n Aisha but just to accept it.

Shree:- Nope Chotu, I don't think so buddy. I mean that they couldn't even frame a proper sentence when Riya and Aisha came in front of them. So proposal tou bohot dur ki baat hai.

Chotu:- You r absolutely wrong my friend. I think they both r just waiting for the right time to do so.

Shree:- What right time yaar...????? I mean kon sey muhurat ka intezaar kar rahey hai dono... Issi intzaar mein kahin bhudhey na ho jaaye aur kewal unkey bachchon key mama ban kaar reh jayee...

Chotu:- Shree yaar... Hasna bandh kar...It's not funny. They will do it soon. Tu dekh liyo...

Shree:- In ur dreams. I bet u on this that they won't.

Chotu:- Chal lag gayee... 1000 - 1000 ki. Mere dost tu bohot jald Harney wala hai.

Shree:- Done. Dekhtey hai kiski haar hoti hai aur kiski jeet... but I m quite confident ki jeetuga tou mei hi...

All this while Samjun were burning with anger and so wanted to strangle Shree at the very moment coz he crushed their ego very badly n now thy r hell bent to confess their feelings to the love of their lives as soon as possible and proved that Shree all wrong. But the million dollar ques is how will they do that...?????? They both went to Arjun's cabin as there is no case and engrossed themselves in some deep thinking.

After some time Shree come to Arjun's cabin and informed that Riya n Aisha won't come today coz they have to do shopping as they don't have much time left for their bro's wedding. Samjun got super angry when they saw Shree but their anger flew away in thin air and bcme so depressed whn thy cme to knw that couldn't see them today.

One week passed in a jiffy but there is not much progressed in Ariya n Samsha's relationship coz since then Riya n Aisha r on leave coz of their bro's marriage which is day after tomorrow n the whole etf team is invited. On the other hand Shree doesn't have a time to even breathe coz of his daring act of last week which made Samjun highly pissed that they vented out all their frustrations on him by given him lots n lots of work...!!!!! Shree is in a most dreadful situation of his life whereas Chotu is having a time of his life after that incident as Samjun r behaving quite nicely with him which made Shree hell irritated. So he thought to teach their akdu bosses a lesson which also made them confess their feelings in front of Riya n Aisha. After thinking for a while, he make a conference call n told his plan to the persons on the other side of the line, all this while having a devilish grin on his face. He doesn't included Chotu in his plan this time coz he is feeling a bit jealous as Chotu is getting all the attention of their khadus bosses.

It's only 6: A.M. and none is present in the ETF except Shree. He came early to finish the work given to him by Arjun n Rathod the previous day but even after putting so much hard work there is some work left n he is quite sure that he will get a good scolding from his two hot headed bosses for this.

Around 9:00 A.M.,Arjun n Rathod come to ETF n barged in to conference room in a foul mood n
told him to gather some info about the new case thy got last day n also asked for reports of previous case.

Arjun:- Shree... Where are the reports which I told you to complete yesterday...??????

Shree:- Sssiiirr... Arjun Sirrr...vo mai... mai... apko mai...

Arjun:- Yeh kya bakri ki tehreh mai.. mai... laga rakha hai... Speak proplerly.

Shree:- I... I m... still working on it sir... sorry sir but there is lot of work n I m alone but I tried my best to complete it but... (stop abruptly when he see Samjun glaring at him). Will surely complete it today sir.

Arjun:- Shree... How can be so irresponsible. We have to give it to commissioner sir in the evening n it's not only u who is working so hard. We all are managing the work in the absence of Riya n Aisha. So don't give me this crap and concentrate on your work. I want this report on my desk in an hour n no more excuses.

Shree:- But sir...

Rathod:- No but Shree... Arjun is absolutely right. So get back to your work as you have only one hour to complete the report and also have to find out required info about the case. So hurry up n don't waste your time anymore.

Shree(mutter):- Jaladh kahin ke...Jeena haramkar iya hey mera... Hey Durga ma... mujhey inn danavoo sey bacha...

Rathod:- Do u said something Shree.

Shree(hesitate):- No.. No sir...

N thy all get back to their work. Rathod inquired about Chotu from Shree but he told him that Chotu doesn't inform him about this n get busy in work.

Shree(MV):- Chotu Motu bohot mazey kar leyeh itney din... Yaha meri vaat lagi hui thi aur tu mazey ley raha tha... ab mei mazey luga jab vo sys n damn it milkar teri band bajayegee.

There come Chotu aroud !0:00 A.M. He is hell scared coz he know he is quite late n will surely have a good scolding but what happened is totally opposite of it.

Chotu:- Sorry Rathod sir... Sorry Arjun sir for being so late but...

Arjun cut him in middle n coz of this his heart raced up...

Arjun:- It's ok Chotu... It happens sometime but don't repeat this again.

Rathod:- Not a problem... We understand that you were stuck in something otherwise you won't do something like that...so just relax and do your work.

Chotu is on cloud nine as soon as he heard these words from his seniors mouth. He feel like dancing at that time but controlled himself.

Chotu:- Thanks sir... It won't happen again.

Arjun nodded his head and Rathod gave him a smile which is very unusual as they never do something like that when somebody commit any mistake. So Chotu is about to faint but somehow managed to divert his mind on his work.

In the mean time, Shree felt like bagging his head somewhere coz just a while ago thy were in worst of their moods and scolded him even after doing so much work but now they are behaving like as if nothing happened and let Chotu go without any sys n damn it. Shree is hell irritated coz of all this.

Shree:- Now they will see... Ki Shree kya cheez hai... Mujhsey panga lena bohot bhari padega...

TBC...

So tell me how is it gals... 😃

Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok god bechara shree
accha karne nikla par sazza mili
chotu ke toh mazze hai
par ab yeh samjun confess kasie karenge
haye ab shree kya karega
update soon
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice start
love it
cont soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that's an awsm start 
loved it😊
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic, awesome
Poor shree kaha friends and boss ki help karni chala ta aur kya ho gaya bechare ka hal
Continue soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..Edited by unishaz - 10 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally u updated this one+
lekin next part kab milega

update soon

i m ready to see how will shree grind samjun in jealsoy or something else
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start
wah chotu great luck
fully enjoying his life lol
poor shree is hell busy with work & get scolding only
what is he planning to do to samjun now???
cont soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mind blowing update
wow samjun is best friend👏
finally arjun kill sik just bcoz of riya's hard work👍🏼
now samjun have feeling for Aisha & riya
but hot cops cnt sonfess their feeling their lady love😆
even riya & Aisha confuse abt their feeling
choree convo was really funny
samjun got really angry on shree