Ariya OS - Bejaan dil ki jaan - completed

fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

hey guys i wrote a  os on ariya  for u all ...

Arjun was really angry at riya . well he was so angry at that he asked her to leave from his sight the very moment and insulted her so rudely and badly infront of the whole ETF staffs .

he was not in the mood to listen to his chief ,sameer rathod who was also present there .

riya crying ran from there leaving all stunned and few mad at arjun as riya ki toh koi galthi he nahi thi par arjun kisi ki sunee tab nah . among the team sakshi was more happier then rest as it was her mistake but she blamed riya and arjun ne toh riya ki itna besti ki ke kiya bataoo..

shree ran after riya to console her while rathod inside told arjun he did very bad and he should not have done this.

outside the ETF building shree and riya sitting . riya told shree ke uski koi galti nahi thi  , usse yeh bhi nahi paata ke arjun ki biography and roshnis full details uss ke paas kaise aya.

shree hugging riya consoled her saying ke he knows that she is telling the truth but she has to be strong as not many people are always truthful .riya tells him ke she loves arjun and knows he will never return her love but at least he should not always insultl her infront of all ..

inside the office others were talking slowly while rathod went to his cabin and arjun in his cabin was marching to and fro thinking about riya .. he looked out in the conference room and still saw no sign of riya and shree .

after an hour he saw shree came in alone and he went to rathods cabin and came out after few minutes  and sat at his place . arjun looked around and dint see riya among them.

he thought '' no  mei kiwu bechain ho raha hu , usne galti ki toh i smacked her ,''

he then thought '' no arjun u did not do it right , atleast ek baar usse bhi pooch lete if it was she or someone else ''

now he was feeling bad and uneasy as its been few hours and he didnt see riya . so he went out , and was about to cross the pantry when he heard shree and chotu talking , so he stopped to eavesdrop.

chotu: yar shree arjun sir ne thik nahi kiya ri ke saath , uski koi galti bhi nahi thi

shree: i know chotu , jo galtti karti hai usse arjun sir kuch kahete he nahi

chotu: ha yar patani hamesha sakshi riya ke piche he kiwu paari raheti hai

shree: kiwu ke riya loves arjun sir and sakshi too

chotu: waise riya gayi kaha

shree: she was not feeling ok so i dropped her at her home

chotu: oh

arjun quickly moved to his cabin picked up the suv key and literilly ran out to his suv and drove to riyas apartment.

he parked his vehicle and ran to riya door step and rang the bell .

riya opened the door and looked at arjun with big eyes .
''sir app yaha , kuch kaam tha''

arjun walked right in the house while riya closed the door and followed her

'' sir app kiwu aye '' , riay said again

arjun : riya kiwu nahi boli tu

riya: kiya

arjun: wahi kiwu chup thi jab mei tumhe daath raha tha , kiwu nahi kaha ke it was not your fault

riya: aap kab mauka dete hai mujhe apni baath kahene ha , hamesha shuru ho jate ho aur mujh par he tuth parte ho

arjun: wohh i am sorry , mei bahut bura bhala kaha

riya: kiya aap sorry bolne aye ho

arjun: ha kiwu ke mujhe pata chala ke tumhari galti nahi thi and i was feeling guitly

riya: its ok sir ...

arjun walked and sat down in the sofa and said '' waise riya mei paheli baar tere ghar aya aur tunne mujhe kuch offer bhi nahi kiya

riya : huh

arjun : areh chai yah jiuce

riya: oh sorry sir wohh mei abhi laati hu ...

she ran to the kitchen feeling different kind of feeling as arjun was in her home all alone  with her and talking with her nicely . riya ki toh jaise aadhe sapne puree ho gaye ho ...

idhar office mei shree , chotu , aisha , liza were all worried about riya so they asked leave from rathore to go and visit riya ..
rathod also told them that he will too go and visit him ..they left for riyas place with sakshi too

here as riya went to the kitchen arjun opened riyas balcony door and stood on the balcony that was facing the parking lot ofthe apartment . riya called him and saw him on the balcony so she kept the chai on the table and joined arjun there .

arjun:riya do u love me

riya ki saanse toh jaise atak gayi and she neverously  looked down

arjun came and cupped her face and made her look into his eyes  '' riya mei kuch pooch raha hu , kiya tum mujhse pyar karti hoo ''

riya stammering:  whaatt  no no i min ye ..si sirr.. app yeh ..ki ..yaa po poch rahe haii

arjun:riya ab mujhe gussa math dilao , sidha sidha jawab do , agar nahi toh bol do

riiya:  yes sir i love u

arjun:kab se

riya: jabse paheli baar aap se mili usi din se

arjun: maine hamesha tum ko takleef diya phir bhi , kiwu riya?

riya: sir pyar bas ho jata hai

as they were into each other talking , the whole etf team reached the parking lot and saw arjuns suv there

chotu: areh yeh toh arjun sir ki suv hai nah

sakshi; kaha , aur yeh yaha kiwu

aisha :sir yaha

shree turned his head up and shouted: what the ?

rathod: kiya huwas shree

and shree pointed his fingers up towards the apartments balcony
everyone turned there head and saw the scene with shocked  opens eyes n mouth

rathod: dammit yeh raute ki ..

chotu; hailaa yeh mai sapna dekh raha hu , arjun sir hama ri ke saath

sakshi: nahi yeh arjun nahi ho sakta aur waise bhi itni dur se hum pahechaan bhi nahi sakte ke woh kiska apartment hai

shree: woh riya ka apartment hai aur woh arjun sir he hai

chotu: hailla shree kahi arjun sir yaha bhi riya ki class toh nahi lelene aagaye

rathod: chal uppar yeh raute ki ajj khair nahi , shree u have riyas home keys

shree: yes sir

they went upstairs but here ariya didnt know they were about to have visitors

arjun: i too fell for you riya , i tried very hard to stay away from you kiwu ke muhje teri adath se hone lagi thi , tunne mere bejaan dil ko jaan diya , phirse jeena sikhaya mujhe , tujhe nahi dekhta toh chain nahi ata aur mujhe aisa lagne laga ke mei roshni ko dhoka de raha hu isi liye mei hamesha tum ko insullt karta rahta lekin ab nahi , ab i want to live with you riya , i want to marry you , have children with you , i love u , tum he mere is bejaan dil ki jaan ho riya ...

riya crying hugged him and arjun hugged her back and arjun kissed her ..

idhar shree opened the door and oll at once went to the balcony side and stood there shocked . sab ki toh bolti band hogayi and ankhe toh baari ho gayi as they saw riya and arjun kissing on the balcony .

sakshi was fuming and shouted: arjunnn

shree and chotu looked at her angrily

hearing someones voice riya and arjun broke their kiss and turned back and were stunned and astnoished to see the whole etf there .. riya blushed while arjun in angry mode
'' kiya huwa sab yaha kiwu ''

sakshi: arjun tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho ''

arjun: mujhe nahi lagta ke mujhe tumse pooch kkar kuch karna chaheye aur mei yaha apne biwi ke saath hu

all shouted : whaaat

riya blushed

rathoore: matlab

arjun; matlab all set aur hum shadi kar rahe hai kal ..

all congratulating the couple while sakshi fuming went out ..

choree: kiya riya bari chupi rustam nikle tuh , waha hum tere ko lekar kitna concern thee aur yaha tu ...

aisha: ha aur arjun sir aap bhi kam nahi ho

rathor: i am so happy , finally all happy ending ..

arjun hugged riya and then looked at his team '' ab tum sab jao kiwu ke mei nahi chhata ke tum sab kabaab mei haadi bano hamare ramance ke beach mei ..

all laughing went out leaving the love birds ...

Edited by farana786 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Thanks for pm Edited by rinku95 - 10 years ago
fairyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Superb
Thanks for pm

😊 thanks and u welcome dear m glad u liked ti
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb os.. Love it.. Wonderful.. Thanks for pm..
fairyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: unishaz

superb os.. Love it.. Wonderful.. Thanks for pm..

thnks uni 😊
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great os yaar...this sakshi is so...😡
fairyshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

Great os yaar...this sakshi is so...😡

thnks dear 😊😊
sheenshreesen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love this os
awww...bechre ko koi romance bhi nai karne deta.
This sakshi is so disgusting pura time riya ke piche padi reheti h.
Thanks for pm

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it farhana 
poor arjun ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† i really pity him 
Sab uske romance ki band baja rahe hai 
Wonderful OS 
beautiful ðŸ˜ƒ
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome yar. ...
arjun bhi na... faltu mai rii ka dil dhuka diya wo bhi uss sakshi ki wajah se...
Glad he realized his mistake n ssked for forgiveness. ... 
Amd that proposal was sweet... bechari team ko acha shock lga... and arjun is such a naughty guy...
Loved it