IshRa OS - "Saari Night.. Besharmi ki Height!" ;) ;)

Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE- It's the next morning after holi :)

~*~

I woke up holdin' my head with my hand. It was spinnin' like hell so I pressed it with my right palm.

"Aaiyooo.." I winced. I tried to put my left palm as well over my head but couldn't! I felt my left arm restin' over my stomach with another palm coverin' mine protectively and as soon as I opened my eyes to figure it out, shock overpower the pain.

Raman's arm was wrapped around my waist, his palm was over mine. His grip was so tight that I couldn't even make a slight move. His head was burried in the crook of my neck and my back was pressed against his broad chest. His breath was kissin' my neck n the realization of him being shirtless gave me goosebumps. A shiver ran down through my spine and my heart skipped a beat. Suddenly I felt out of breath. I tried to get free of his hold but he held me more tightly nuzzlin' my neck with his nose. His action was more than enough to make me freeze. I jz remained the way I was n decided to wait until he wakes up. My breathin' was gettin' harder as his touch on me made my heart race and my heartbeats echoed in my ears.

If this wasn't enough, another shock bounced on me. I wasn't in my clothes! My eyes widened with horror thinkin' what could be the reason of me being in Raman's shirt? His over-sized white shirt, coloured in various colours of holi was the only piece of cloth coverin' my body. A lone tear escaped my eyes thinkin' about the possiblity of what could've happened, seein' the current sceanario.

I forced myself to recall everythin' but couldn't. The helplessness made me weep silently n jz then I felt Raman stirrin'.. I remained still but closed my eyes. I could feel his grip loosenin' over me the next minute and as soon as I turned in order to feel the bed against my back instead of his bare chest, he turned me towards him and wrapped his arms even more tightly than before the very next moment!

Now I was facin' him. I was pressed against him. Our faces an inch away from each other and automatically my one arm snaked around him.

I couldn't take it anymore. The feel of his bare chest against mine with only a thin shirt as a barrier between us fastened my heartbeats so I decided to wake him up or at least free myself from his hold.

"Ra.. Raman.." I stammered n waited for his response but he didn't even move.

"Raman.." I continued "Utho please.."

"Hmm.." He managed but didn't move.

"Raman, please utho.." I pleaded, my voice jz a whisper.

A minute or two later, Raman opened his eyes slowly after blinkin' them for a couple of times. He looked at me, straight in my eyes. His eyes spoke volume but I didn't bother to figure that out at that moment so I gestured him to leave me. I lowered my eyes as I was blushin' way too much! A few seconds later I heard him -

"Jhansi ki Rani ho, ye toh pata tha but Yash Chopra ki filmon ki heriones se zyaada romantic ho.. Ye nai pata tha.."

I looked up at him with my eyes widened in shock but the smirk on his face made me lower them again. I was blushin' profusely.

"Look at me Ishita.." He lifted my chin up with his index finger and continued "Aur qa-qa hidden talent hai?"

"Bolo Ishita.." he smiled n I could only curse myself for not rememberin' the last night at all.

"Jz leave me..Please!" I pleaded still not lookin' into his eyes.

"Itni bhi qa jaldi hai? Pehle meri shirt wapas karo.." He smirked.

I blushed profusely under his intense gaze. "Change karoongi.. tabhi toh doongi na? Please let me go.."

"Abhi itni bheegi billi qu bani hui ho? Raat ko toh sherni bani hui thi.." He grinned n pulled me more closer. Our noses conincided n I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Qa? You don't believe me? Wait.." He said n I could feel his arm off me n he turned to fetch his cell which was lyin' on the side table.

"Here, open your eyes n see!"

I opened my eyes slowly only to see myself dancin' like neva before in his shirt on the bed while he was tryin' to calm me down. My eyes couldn't believe that it was me. I looked at him but the naughty smile on his face assured that it was me only!

"Tumne bhaang ke nashe mein itna dance kiya jitna apni poori life mein nai kiya hoga.."

"Maine kuchh aur bhi kiya qa?" I asked sheephishly.

"Hmm.." he cleared his throat n gestured to look at him shirtless.

"I didn't get you.. Please clearly batao.." I requested.

"Tumne saari night besharmi ki height gaane pe dance kiya.. Kapde nai pehne.. Meri shirt pehni.. Umm actually maine pehnaayi.. Aur phir jz to calm you down I held you close and hugged you tight n slept the same way whole night!" He blurted out in a breath.

After listenin' to all this I jz wished the earth to swallow me whole. I mustered all my energy, pushed him aside n literally climbed off the bed to the bathroom with a tomato red face!

I entered the bathroom n saw myself in the mirror that gave me another shock. My lips were swollen. I marched back to the room n asked "Did we kiss?" He grinned mischieviously enough to know "YES!"Edited by Anshika7 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
aaah kill me...HEAVENLY ROMANTIC NAUGHTY HILARIOUS OS.....!!

thank u dear for this FANTASTIC OS..!!
disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!! Very Romantic OS!!!!!
FAbulous...❤️
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG loved it continue  plz so  hot☺️☺️
candico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome ... continue soon plz
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"Jhansi ki Rani ho, ye toh pata tha but Yash Chopra ki filmon ki heriones se zyaada romantic ho.. Ye nai pata tha.."  
😆That cracked me up ... 

Amazing OS 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahah superb. LOVED IT. :) loved ddd. Do write moreee. ROMANTIC ONES. ;)
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oooh la laa..la lalalalala..😃😃 that was hot..😛 Besharmi ki max height reach hogayi shaayad😉..good job dear😃..write more😊
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG .. Naughty Naughty Hotty Hotty OS...Amazing OS so romantic. 😳
Keep writing more there...
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
HAW!! besharmi writing and reading..