jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Our family

Holi preparations were going on in Modi Bhavan.
Radha went to the backyard only to get shocked to see Tripti.
R:Bhabhi!
T:Yes Radha.I am back from the jail.I always treated you as my sister.But you...Because of that Gopi I had to be in the jail.Still you are living happily with Modis.How can you Radha?
R:Bhabhi,you are misunderstanding me.I have not forgiven Gopi behn.I took revenge on her as well as on all modies.
Tripti was confused:What revenge?
R:Once when we all went out,I took Modi's favourite grand child Meera to the danger area.Unfortunately Gopi behn came there searching for Meera.She carried Meera in her arms too.But I had put rock on her path.So she slipped and Meera fell into the river.Because of that incident everyone misunderstood Gopi behn and accused her of pushing Meera to death due to her carelessness.And Gopi behn had to leave the Modi Bhavan bearing all insults.Modis are still suffering due to losing Meera.

Radha and Tripti had an evil smile on their face.
T:Now you proved that you are on my side.
Tripti hugged Radha.
R:But Gopi beh has come back.
Tripti was shocked.
R:But don't worry.I keep creating misunderstandings between Gopi behn,Ahemji and Gopi behn's dear Maaji.Last day I hid Ahemji's important file in Gopi behn's clothes.Ahemji thinks that Gopi beh stole it purposefully.So they all hate her.
Tripti smiled.
Hetal,Rashi and Baa who over heard their conversation got shocked.
Baa:Hey Takurji,what did I hear?

H:I can't believe that innocent looking Radha can be so cruel.
Rashi:Mummiji,I told many times that Radha is not good,she doesn't deserve Ahem jeeju.But you kept scolding me.
H:Sorry Rashi.Without knowing the truth I scolded you for trying to stop Ahem Radha's wedding.But now what will we do?
R:Don't worry Mummiji.If I can get Ahem jeeju and Gopi have remarriage without each other's knowledge by adding sleeping pills in Gopi's drink and veiling her face I can get rid of Radha too.
Baa and Hetal were shocked.
Baa:So Rashi dikhra,you were the master mind behind their remarriage?
Rashi was shy.
Baa:Good Rashi dikhra.
Rashi smiled:Thank you Baa.
H:You saved Ahem from her Rashi.
Rashi smiled:Wait mummiji what I am going to do.

Rashi replaced Radha's drink with Baang.Radha drank it.
Her eyes got blurred.
Rashi murmered:Now there will be fun.

Radha saw Gopi and walked to her angrily.
R:Gopi behn,you are still here?How can you be here?What all did I do to put you out of the Modi Bhavan?
All modies looked at them in shock.
R:I I took Meera to the danger area.Unfortunately you came there searching for Meera.You carried Meera in her arms too.But I had put rock on her path.So you slipped and Meera fell into the river.Because of that incident everyone misunderstood you and  accused  you of killing Meera due to her carelessness.And you had to leave the Modi Bhavan.
All were shocked.
Gopi was shattered.
R:I pretended to be caring towards Ahemji,so that Modis will make me marry Ahemji and make me their Badi Bahu.But you hindered my way.After 8 years why have you come back?
Tears rolled down Gopi's cheeks:Radha,you killed my Meera?Why Radha?Why did you kill my innocent daughter?
Kokila and Ahem broke down into tears.
Kokila lost her control and slapped Radha.
Radha was shocked.
K:I have never slapped anyone.But today you made me slap you.
Radha was not in her senses.Gopi wept:Why did you be so cruel Radha?
R:Because you killed my husband Umangji.
G:I didn't kill him.Tripti killed him.Umang was cheating you.He was Tripti's Husband.
Radha started losing her consciousness and fainted.
Rashi saw Tripti watching them from a distance.Rashi ran to her.Tripti started running away.Rashi caught her hand and dragged her to Modi bhavan.
R:You can't escape Tripti.

After some time Radha woke up from the sleep.She was shocked to see all modis around her.
R:Why all of you looking at me like this?
Kokila:Because your real face is out Radha.It's not Gopi,it's you who killed Meera.We thought Gopi's carelessness snatched Meera's life.But purposefully you killed Meera.
Radha was shocked.
R:What are you all saying?It's a lie.You all are misunderstanding me.
K:Enough Radha.Enough of your lies.Under bang's effect you yourself blasted out the truth.
Radha was shocked.
R:I had bang?
Rashi:Yes.I replaced your drink with Baang to make you say the truth.
All looked at Rashi in disbelief.
R:Kakiji,Baa,Mummiji and I knew Radha's true colours.So we decided to expose her in front of you all.That's why I did that.
All were shocked.
Hetal:Yes Kokila.Baa and I supported Rashi inorder to open yours and Ahem's eyes and we are happy that we succeeded in it.

K:Thank you Rashi.Because of you,the truth is out.I was blind for 8 years.I didn't realize that I was feeding a poisonous snake for 8 years.
Rashi smiled.
Madhu:I am ashamed to say that you took birth in my womb.You destroyed your own sister's life.
R:Enough.What mistake did I do?Gopi behn destroyed my life by making me a widow.So I took revenge.
Kinjal dragged Tripti to the room.
Kinj:Tripti,at least now you tell the truth to Radha.Otherwise again you will be in the jail.

Tripti wept:Radha,they are saying the truth.I am not Umang's bhabhi.Umang never had a brother.I was his wife.
Radha was shocked.
R:No.You have been forced to lie like this.Right bhabhi?
T:No.That is the truth.
Kinjal snatched the purse from Tripti and took out a small wedding photograph of Umang-Tripti.
Kinjal threw it at Radha's face.Seeing the photograph Radha was shattered.
Kokila:Now you understood the truth Radha?We and Gopi were trying to save you from Umang.But misunderstanding us you went to the level of killing an innocent kid?
Radha burst into tears.
Then she stared at Tripti and slapped her.
R:Because of your brainwashing I sinned.
Kokila:Yes,you sinned Radha.So we are going to call the police for killing Meera.
Radha was shocked.
R:No,please don't do that.
Kok:No,you need to be punished.You are a murderer.
R:No.I am not a murderer. Because Meera is alive.
All were shocked.
Ahem:Where is Meera?
Gopi:I knew that Kannaji has kept my Meera somewhere.Where is she?Please tell Radha.
Kok:Don't try to fool us again Radha.Meera is no more.
R:No,I am telling the truth.After that tragic incident once I met a man in the temple.He talked to me knowing that I live in Modi Bhavan.He said he and his friends had saved a little girl from the river and brought her to the temple.He had a doubt whether she was Meera.He showed me Meera hoping that I will take her back to Modi bhavan.But I lied that she was not our Meera and left her there.
All were shocked.
Urmila:Hey Takurji,you did this much?
Ahem:Because of you,we lost our daughter.
Kok:Because of you we had been away from Meera for 8 years.You snatched all the happiness she could have got.
Gopi shook Radha's shoulders crying:You made my Meera an orphan Radha.
Radha was upset.
Ahem cried:Because of your misdeeds I hurt Gopi a lot.
Ahem looked at Gopi painfully:Gopi,I said so many hurtful words to you.Still you kept quiet without backanswering me.Why Gopi?How could you be so nice to me?
Gopi looked at him tearfully:Because I love you Ahemji.
They shared an emotional eye lock.
All smiled.
Ahem:No Gopi.I don't deserve your love.
G:Don't say like that Ahemji.
She rested her head on his chest and wept.Ahem circled his arms around her waist shedding tears.

He caressed her face:Sorry Gopi.
G:Ahemji...
A:I love you Gopi.
They were in tears.
G:I love you too Ahemji.

All were very happy.
Gopi looked at the God's Idol behind:Kannaji,thanks a lot for returning my family.
Rashi-Jigar's kids Tolu Molu,Ahem-Gopi's kid Vidya,Dhawal-Kinjal's son Pappu jumped in joy.
Vidya:Mumma papa have become one.
Tolu,Molu,Pappu clapped hands:Pari miss and bade papa have united and witch Radha is out.
Gopi looked at Kokila.
She was very weak.
Kok:I am not apologizing to Gopi.Because I don't even deserve pardon from Gopi.I hurt her that much.Because of me innocent Gopi bahu had to be away from us for 8 years.So I have decided to leave Modi Bhavan forever.This is my punishment for myself.
All were shocked.
G:Maaji...if you have decided to punish yourself,it's wrong.Because it's me who has to punish you.And my punishment is stay with us forever.You called me Gopi bahu again after 8 years.So won't you accept me as your daughter again and give me mother's love?I missed your love for 8 years Maaji.Please don't punish me again Maaji.Please...I beg you.
Gopi and Kokila burst into tears.
Kok:After hurting you a lot also you forgave me so easily?
Kokila hugged her and cried.All of them became emotional.

Ahem:Jigar,take the car.We will go to the temple and find out Meera now.
Jigar:Yes Bhai.
Dhawal:We will leave now.

They went to the temple.Radha pointed her fingers towards Gauri.
R:That is Meera.
All were shocked.
Ahem-Kokila remembered meeting Gauri many times.Gopi remembered meeting her at the temple and hugging her with all affection without knowing that she was her own blood.Vidya,Tolu,molu and Pappu remembered how they became friends with Gauri.
Tolu,Molu,Pappu,Vidya couldn't believe their eyes:This is our friend Gauri.

All were surprised.
V:That means she is my sister?

All of them walked to Gauri.Ahem Meera ran towards her weeping.
Gopi saw Meera's mole in Gauri's hand and became emotional.
Gopi:Ahemji,see the mole in her hand.Meera had mole in her hand.She is our Meera Ahemji.
hem became emotional.
Gopi hugged her crying:My Meera!
Gauri:You don't remember meeting me with Vidya in the temple before?I am not Meera.I am Gauri.

G:No.You are my Meera.You are my daughter.I am your mother.
Gauri couldn't believe it.
Ahem:And I am your father.
Gauri became so emotional and burst into tears.
Gau:Maa...papa?That means Kannaji heard my prayer and returned my parents to me?
Ahem-Gopi nodded emotionally.
Ahem-Gopi hugged Gauri.They all cried.
Vidya came:Meera didi...I am your sister.
Gauri was surprised and hugged Vidya.
Tolu,Molu,Pappu:We are your brothers too.
Gauri was surprised.
Ahem:Meera,you have a big family.
All modis hugged Gauri.Gauri was very happy.
Radha:Finally I did a good deed.Still my sins are not washed out.So I am leaving you all and going forever.
Gopi:Radha!
Kokila:Gopi,don't stop her.Let her go.That is essential.
All were numb.
Madhu was crying helplessly.
Radha walked out silently and painfully.

The End

Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice hope something like that happens in the show
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
i havent seen saathiya for long time
so have no idea about new characters
just saw till gopi had a girl
and rashi her sons
oh well it was nice to catch up
but really all this due to umang
but what was the little girl's fault
cheers for pm
what a family reunion
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os...
loved it...😊
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brilliant OS
Wished something like this happened in tv show tired of seeing gopi being blamed
loved when truth was revealed n Ahem gopi n meera were reunited
I might sound evil but after what Radha did n fact Gopi had to spend all those yrs away from her family I am glad u wrote it so she left forever as her punishment
Anyways thsnks for pm plz keep em comin my way ...really enjoyed
jaanuluvsyou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome!! 👍🏼 feels good to imagine.. 😳