Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

On October 29th 2012 , the most adorable , bubbly , gorgeous character graced our tv screens for the very first time 😳

And I dunno about you guys but for me it was crush at first sight 😳.

I've always been of the opinion that female characters in Indian soaps were so regressive and backwards but Zoya Farooqui made me change my mind. She broke the mold of the typical docile, saree clad, forever crying female lead and for that alone she won me over . And she is probably the only serial character I've ever seen shamelessly ogling someone's six packs 😉 😆

For the past year we've been on such an emotional roller coaster😆. Someone once said that it was Zoya's destiny to meet her destined through her destination and man what a journey it has been. This girl has been through so f**king much , her dad abandoned her , she watched her mum die in a fire by her stepmother , which scarred her both physically and emotionally for life. She showed up to India and some bitch tried to drug her and marry her😳. Almost got freaking buried alive and then she fell in love with and gets her heart broken by a jackass (turned sweetheart) and then there was his psycho ass best friend tried to off her about a dozen times. But yet my poor bb still woke up every morning with a bright smile on her face , ready to make others happy😳.

We have laughed with her 😆

Cried with her 😭

Watched her be totally kickass 😎

Watched her fall in love ❤️

And seen her forge the most heart warming relationships with everyone around her 😳

Zoya Farooqui, you're the sole reason I started watching this show and I have loved you from the very beginning😳. I adore everything about you , the pranks , the messiness , the shayaris , the loudness , the meddling, your selflessness, the pizza obsession, the backless blouses☺️ . I could probably go on and on because I'm such a fanbot😆 to the point that I only tolerated this crapfest show🤢 for you and now knowing that you won't exist anymore actually breaks my heart especially since you never really did get your happy ending 🥺. But thank you for always putting a smile on my face and lighting up my screen. You'll always be one of my favourite fictional characters , if not my most favourite and I'll never forget you because I'll love you forever 😭 😭.

And thank you to Surbhi Jyoti for breathing life into this character. You have found a fan for life in me and I look forward to all your future endeavours and wish you all the success in the world😳.

Please excuse me if I sound like a damn lunatic😆 , I just have a lot of feelings at the moment and omg why is there salty water leaking from my eyes 😭

Edited by Peeves. - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail

-Follow India Forums COC and Chat Club Rules.

-No personal attacks on other members or MODs.

Since this is now a CC you guys are free to talk about whatever you want 😳

Please atleast try to behave 😆

Also if you post what you're not supposed to post , I  will come through your computer /laptop / ipod/phone/potato/ kindle screen or whatever the hell you are using and throw your ass out of this CC 😳

Stalkers :

If you have a semi good grasp of the English language then you know what INVITES ONLY means🤔. If not please don't post if you haven't been invited or you will be reported 😈. However if you choose to lurk then you are willingly subjecting yourselves to conversations that may offend you and hurt fragile fangirl sentiments. Read at your own risk and also note that criticizing is NOT the same as bashing ! If you would like to be added to this CC then please pm the TM or if not then have fun silent reading I guess😆.

Enjoy ! x

countingstarz thumbnail

shanakyasharan

Peeves.

rogerrocks

KulfiBai

KaBhiinlove

nautanki_anu

-Mischievous-

KaBhi-FAN

Ishaax

_Ridz_

..SheWolf..

..SanzLicious..

ST.IVES

Surbhiholic

PreetiASYArocks

Vanpreet

Friendsall

farha15

zaraak

raishi

QuboolHaiLover1

Zanutix

ash_ed

hurya112

Amulya9

Tastahnin

Sana70

Nikita_Smith

Npdeepa

Friendsall

PreetiASYArocks

maha70

_Kannika_

Ramlath

zola007

11sinal

chahaat.

Neenabinu

karthi173

Nithiya95

Cale

PwettyPriyanka

PriyaKabhi

--SH7_Sunny--

divya_asya

missReadingFaye 

jawria123

sweetluck

SurbhikiPankhi

tareyforever333

TaiLung

-AmandaRulz-

countingstarz thumbnail

Kannika 10th March

Meera 13th March

Tanvi 13th March

Isha 20th March 

Karishma 9th April

Shree 20th April

Priyanka 28th May

Preeti 6th June

Mamta 19th June

Nikita 4th July 

Ridz 5th July 

Cale 18th July

Divya 13th August

Shal September 19th

Nidhi 8th November

Ash 1st December

Neena 4th December

Other members please tell yours & I will update it! 😃
Edited by Peeves. - 10 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG MERA GORGEOUS AWESOME BACHHA 😭 

f**k YOU UNGRATEFUL bas***dS WHO'LL KILL HER OFF. f**k. YOU.
countingstarz thumbnail
countingstarz thumbnail
amare_ashy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res!

This was beautiful and so emotional that I can't get over it and I'm literally crying now! 😭
I love you soo soo much baby that it sucks knowing you will be gone..
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man Div that longass message actually made me cry I'm not joking I actually shed five and a half tears before my Dad looked at me weirdly for crying at the laptop screen. So so well written and encompassed EVERYTHING! 😭 Miss Fix-It-All and I have been through so much together I cried when she cried, I laughed when she laughed, I got pissed off when she did and I will never ever ever to the power of infinity forget her (yes I know she is fictional). If Zoya was real I'd want her to be my Mom, sis, bestie and partner (if I swung the other way). Yes this sounds creepy but who cares I am a ball of emotions right now and no one can stop me from rollin' like no tomorrow. You know some characters are just NOT meant to die, like you will root for them to have a happily ever after because they genuinely DESERVE it, they're too awesome and worthy to die and Zoya is one of them. So that settles it I just won't watch that episode where those heartless morons kill her off.

Ignorance is my new best friend, ignorance is my new best friend *imagine a midget Indian chick rocking out like Haley Williams* 

Love you always Zoya! <3