Small annoying thing about Login

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Why do I have to login seperately at home and office everyday (in the morning I access IF at work and in evening from home, so in the morning when I go to IF at work it asks me for Login and similarly after returning home I open If it again asks for Login) even when I opt for Auto-Login at both places? Other forums don't ask you for Login once you opt for Auto Login. Can Dev Team look into this annoying problem and do something about it please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i think this happens because of security no one account can be opened simutanously for exacmple if u open ur account and then open anther page and login again ull see from the first page uve logged out that way one account is not opened more then once
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

i think this happens because of security no one account can be opened simutanously for exacmple if u open ur account and then open anther page and login again ull see from the first page uve logged out that way one account is not opened more then once

No it is not simultaneous, during daytime I access IF from office and in the evening at home. Other sites/forums work fine with Auto-Login sort of thing and I don't have to Login twice each day.

One more suggestion, can't the reply window be in WYSIWYG mode permanently depending on member's choice, it is really annoying to click on WYSIWYG link everytime you reply.

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
no thats what i meant i think its cause of security so one person can access a account at any one time less chance of someone hacking ur account
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

There's this thing, that if you've set your home comp to autologin, then your logins will be fine...

The minute you set autologin to another comp, this comp's settings will be removed...

This is so that, incase u use another comp to login, the person on your comp can't login.....

It will be like that... and about the WYSIWYG, it's automatic during PMs, during quoting, and when you edit. But normally it's not set....

-Sam 😊
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea..and plus it's for safety..who know if someone logs in at your work and starts to spam while your at home..

so in a way it's good about the login..

all it takes is one extra minute..but it's worth it
123460 thumbnail
thnx 4 giving such useful information 😊
copperboom thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
safety or not...it's still annoying.