*~||Mohabbatein Express#4||~* - Love is in the Air

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome Guys! To the fourth newsletter of the Ye Hai Mohabbatein Forum

Thank you to everyone who volunteered and rightly sent me their entries!

Credits:

-ilovesobti- for Tags

This week we had many Nok-Jhok moment between Ishita and Raman especially on Monday. The bathroom scene were Raman removes leftover from Ishita was entertaining. Then when Ishita sleeps on couch, she imagines that Raman is coming to her when he had to come pick his file. It was a cute Nok-Jhok moment between IshRa.

One & Only! Always ready for Raman's Rescue!
Mihir. Why him? Being again & again insulted by Mihika! And him being the Jam of the sandwich stuck between Mihika & Raman! It is too difficult to choose 1 from Two loved ones! And the most worst his cute letters reaching to 'His Brother Ki Dulhan' instead of Uski Dulhan! (Shayad - May be)

Everyone post "What do you think is the shocker of the Week?"

This week we witnessed a lot of shocking, disappointed, mouth dropping scenes while keeping the emotional balance in tact.Clap Revelations like  Parmeet being accused of Harassment and seeks Ishita's help, while Raman continuously shout at her for her slackness and loss of attention in the home The argument was heated, insults passed from both sides. But this week, I don't think the argument was so bad as compared to this :-

Aditya "Ashok Khanna"[Ermm]. This guy leaves no stone unturned to make tears come to his real father's eyes[Cry] With the help of Ashok and Shagun he repeatedly finds ways to torment Raman[Sleepy] Just because his dad couldn't afford to gift him expensive toys he has hatred towards him? [Hmmm]. Shocked He is being really unreasonable here. Thumbs Down The party sequence- him giving away Raman's present to the driver's son, calling Ashok "Best Dad" because he buys a room full of toys and a brand new car for him[ROFL][Wacko] Gosh. He really hurt my Raman[CryCry] And I'll never forgive him for that[Angry] Which son hates treats their father in such a manner- That too an 11 year old kid...Thumbs Down.

View on Simmi's case and Raman will begin to trust Ishita. 

Karan Patel @TheKaranPatel Mar 23
@MUMBAIMASTRAMS sadly we lost our first match but also learned our first lesson

Karan Patel @TheKaranPatel Mar 22
Saturday evening packing up at 8pm but a sunday morning shoot at 7am ... #KabhiKhushiKabhiGham

Divyanka Tripathi @Divyanka_T 9h
VIDEO: Holi sequence coming soon on #YeHaiMohabbatein - Saas Bahu Aur Betiyan Segment http://fb.me/2YPmfn4Qg

Everyone post "What do you think is the Blooper of the Week?"
<p>

Next Page...

Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail

This week the scene has to be Raman's extreme rude behavior towards IshitaHe could be angry and everything but nevertheless the writing was a little unpredictable the way he ordered her to be ready n then she hung up her phone.

Everyone post "What do you think is the Footage-Eater of the Week?"

Overall the summary of the week is at last the Bhalla Family found out about Ishita's strange behavior and what was actually going on between Simmi and Parmeet's side. And since Simmi is thankful to Ishita, Raman will try to trust Ishita as well. [i hope] More to come with Holi scenes...keep watching!

Divyanka & Karan: Watch the upcoming Holi Scenes

Aditya...is the villain of the week...WHY? Ever since he came back into Raman's life, he is just misbehaving with Raman since the day he told Raman to signpapers for changing his name to Aditya Ashok Khanna. SMH! and at his birthday party he insulted his own father. Adtiya was showing off totally how Ashok is the best father than Raman is because Ashok and Shagun gifted him a car. Who buys a 11-year old a Car? not me.

The best Ishita scenes was with Ruhi when she was preparing her to go far Aditya birthday party and when she consoled her after coming late at night. It really showed what maternal affection is.

In the last two weeks we saw Raman grow closer to Ruhi, his bond with his in-
laws, his feelings for his son, BUT BUT BUT which was the most sauciest avatar of his?Father?Son?Son-in-law?Any guesses?

Well well NONE of these! His bestest and most unique scene of the week has to be his avatar of Dr. Ishita R Bhalla's lawfully wedded husband!! Day DreamingHeart So the best RAMAN scene undoubtedly goes to Ishiu's drunk act and Raman's saviour act! Day DreamingDay Dreaming The scene aired on 10th March 2014

The scene started with Ishu being drunk and behaving funnily with  her relatives on her amma-appa's wedding anniversary.But when she accidentally bumps into subu's mom, the lady insults Ishu for her past relationships and broken marriages. And Raman who is overhearing the whole conversation cannot tolerate his wife being taunted and scolded (*uhoo uhoo*) So the man enters into his angry young man avtar in the defense of his dearest wifey Day.RKB proudly tells everyone in the party that how his wife is a perfect mother...a dutiful doctor...and a responsible DIL Embarrassed and if anyone feels hurt becoz of her behavior he explicitly apologizes on her behalf Embarrassed Everyone in the party, specially the Iyers and Bhallas and ofcourse we, the die-hard IshRa-ians feel proud of RAMAN 

There were some good scenes this week. But, one scene won over all other scenes. The scene is Ruhi's night scene with Ishita. Ishita came home late that night. And Ruhi dear slept crying. When she woke up she saw Ishu beside her and started crying again saying that Ishu to would leave herCry. Ishu makes her understand that she won't leave her ever. She taught Ruhi a sweet trick. She said that their heart beats are same, so how they can live separately. Ruhi becomes happy and starts talking like a naughty kid. This scene again reminded that there is no need for blood relation...''dil se dilka rishta hi bara hota hain''.

Any doubt? No way, it has to be only Ruhi Raman Kumar Bhalla. This kid got every good qualities of her Ishima and dad. She knows how to love one, how to make one happy and how to feel for others. When Ishu was late for home, she cried for her and when she saw Ishu, she starts crying like really she was about to lose her mother. Then, in her bro's birthday party, she gave a hard reply to those two stupids Shagun and Ashok. They kept lying and our brave and smart Ruhi toh unki daant hi tod diya. Then came the scene where she acted like a elder girl soothing his father's pain. The way her bro insulted her papa, that way she just made her papa's pain anish. Hats off to Ruhi Bhalla.

Next Page...
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Any Guesses? lol

This week was honestly full of sad scenes. But the saddest one was when Raman scolded Ishu badly for coming home late. This happened twice. But, am picking the last one when her truth came out. Ishu was late again and before that Ramz saw her in a coffee shop. Ramz just kept her scolding and telling bad things about her. He went further by questioning about her character. Ishu dint say much, but her eyes told everything that she was shattered inside and outside[Cry]. And this became severe when Ramz wanted to throw her out of their house. Ishu was just shocked and very sad.[Cry]

Everyone post "What do you think is the Style Icon of the Week?"

Tahitien-moon

Here is your Siggy:

Thread: Why Is Raman Hell Bent Wants To Get Himself Insulted
Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3962345

By: Mages

Here is your Siggy:

By: ..swagger..

Here is your Siggy:

By: Serendipity.

Here is your Siggy:

By: Urshie

Here is your Siggy:

This song is dedicated to both Raman and IshitaDay Dreaming Ishita for having the most special angel coming into her life **Ruhi** and Raman for finally accepting Ruhi Angel as his daughter and the impact it has made on his life now.

Abhi mujh mein kahin,
baaki thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi,
jaana zinda hoon main to abhi
Kuch aisi lagan
is lamhe mein hai
Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne, ise chhoo loon zara
Mar jaaun ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Ya ro loon zara

Still, somewhere inside me,
there is a little life remaining..
A new heartbeat came up,
I got to know that I am still alive..
Some such tenacity
is there in this moment,
where was this moment of mine..
now it's in front of me,
should I die or should I live a little..
should I kiss joys,
or should I cry a little,
should I die or live for a while..

Ho abhi mujh mein kahin,
baaki thodi si hai zindagi
Still somewhere inside me,
there is a little life remaining..

Ho.. dhoop mein jalte hue tann ko,
chhaya ped ki mil gayi
Roothe bachche ki hansi jaise,
phuslaane se phir khil gayi
Kuch aisa hi ab mehsoos dil ko ho raha hai
Barson ke puraane zakhmon pe marham laga sa hai
Kuch aisa reham is lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne, ise chhoo loon zara
Khushiyan choom loon
Ya ro loon zara

(as if) the body burning down in the sun
got the shade of a tree,
like the smile of an angry kid
came back on a little cajoling..
something like that is what my heart is feeling now,
on the years old wounds, there is some balm applied
some such mercy is there in this moment,
now it's in front of me,
should I kiss joys,
should I die or live for a while..

Dor se tooti patang jaisi,
thi yeh zindagani meri
Aaj hoon kal ho mera na ho
Har din thi kahaani meri
Ek bandhan naya peechhe se ab mujhko bulaaye
Aane wale kal ki kyun fikar mujhko sataa jaaye
Ik aisi chubhan, is lamhe mein hai
Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne, isse chhoo loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zara
Khushiyaan choom loon
Ya ro loon zara
Marr jaaun ya jee loon zara..

like a kite with broken string
was this life of mine,
today I'm there, whether tomorrow takes place (for me) or not (is not known),was my story everyday.. (he was unsure of how long he'd live)
now a new bond calls me from behind,
why does a worry for tomorrow trouble me,
such a prickle is there in this moment,
now it's in front of me,
should I kiss joys,
should I die or live for a while.

OS on the precape 22nd march.
Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3960286

By naddiya26

Here is your Siggy:

--------------------

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng4O5ZvZBkUfeature=youtu.be

By: QH_DDEJ_Fan

Hope you all enjoyed the Newsletter 4!

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Done! Hope everyone likes it! 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me first :)... Awesome work by the NL team! Another brilliantly written NL. Congrats to all winners **Hugz**
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous NL!!! Congratulations to all da winners!! 🥳
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very good job everyone. ... sad I couldnt b a part of it this week... congrats to all winners 👍🏼
Nichuss thumbnail
 congrats to all winners 👍🏼
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
loved it
dear i am sorry ,  but from next time i will help you 
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome job everyone.
Congrats to all winners.
Happy to get NL after some weeks.
Special praise for the thread opener...Prii.