Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No I won't agree with some one views here..Is His Sorry word To Akshara is enuf to explain that he did n't talked the way the way he did when he came to know about Akshara's & un-born child condition..Why He can't as a husband & father take decision on his own first when he first came to now from doctor..No way he will react the same way if gayatri maa is in place of devyani...We don't think his, singhania's & maheshwari's attitude towards devyani is right..We feel they all equally responsible for having such a situation...Why they can't enquired on their own from doctor before when Akshara was fainted first time during this tract...Naitik & others are n't right according to our views..Sorry to say, we can't agree with you..Naitik is the one who is at biggest fault rather than others..Akshara ' too..HIS SORRY TO AKSHARA & OTHERS TO DEVYANI LATER ON ARE N"T ENUF FOR US...WE WANT TO SEE SOMETHING NEW & DIFFERENT IN THIS SHOW NOW...
vandana23 thumbnail
As a mother Rajashri & Maheshwari's are very disappointing y'day & from the past few episodes..Devyani took up the motherly role for Akshara & care for her health a lot...What others have done in this tract for Akshara..Can someone explain us..Singhania's too are very disappointing on their part..We won't take credit for good to them..
_Amina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest I felt really bad for Devyaani and to make the situation worse cv's suddenly showing so much closeness between Rajshri and Naitik anyway I can't blame Naitik either. Situation made him do that. At the moment he is going through so much. Taking a decision to abort a baby is a huge matter and as we know he haven't still accepted Devyaani as his step mum so everything got to him together and he couldn't control but to get is anger out. I'm sure when everything gets calm he will realise his mistake and say sorry (well I hope so)
ukapoor thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No Amina ji, His sorry everytime is not enuf...Thiis time they all are wrong too..
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wen any person accompanies with the patient to the hos will they sit outside & send the patient alone to talk with the doc?😕 devyani knew abt akshara's condition but still she sent akshara alone & was waiting outside for her,,,, How can naitik even dream abt this tat she was not with akshara while talking to doc wen she had been with her to hos?? & also akshara lied to devyani, whatever the reason may be... cv's r just playing with the emotions of the characters just for the sake of some spice in the show...
rakshaforhina thumbnail
Well naitik is like his mother G3...He is too much ego without knowing anything he quickly blames everyone.
His character has never changed...Well he says sorry to devyani again & gets away

vidyasharma thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Naitik doesn't know the whole truth then why he held devyani responsible for everything..He actually is the most responsible person for such a situation..Why can't he checked Akshara's reports when she was fainted & hospitalised for the first time becoz of severe pain..He should be more careful as a husband & father but he can't according to us..Life is not spicy ..C.V's have n't shown this tract in a proper way..They won't fetch trps if c.v's shows repeated things everytime...Mind my words..You all will see in future trps of this show now..Disappointing by C.V's now..
rakshaforhina thumbnail
The only reason why he blamed devyani was he wanted to make some one scapegoat for failing in his responsibility as husband.It looks funny when he asks sorry when his wife is crying with pain:-(:-(
..siya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww cmon now this not fair on us to judge the characters I mean look at thessituation man how can u even say who is right or wrong ? And lets be practical in our daily lives we ourselves blame others over dilly reasons nd dnt even feel the need to say sorry as things get normal bt here its matter of life so it wasn't wrong on naitik part as well , though I feel that devyani shouldn't have hide akshara complication no matter what akshara says she should have told I know akshara wud feel bad bt its for her betterment whatever she knew she cud have told naitik or rajbana .
kritikamalhotra thumbnail
Why Can't see his reaction towards Akshara when she was n't well & even not picked up her phone even after many times...Is it the right way on his part on his ailing wife...Not only he is hurt even Akshara is hurt more than him...Naitik should look at himself first instead of asking ques. & blaming to others..Wrong on his part..