Balming Devayani[DT'sNotePg4]

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I think naitik was also going through too much.
He was obviously in a chaotic stage.
So he can't be blamed for acting that way.
I know devyani didn't do anything wrong she kept aksharas secret just like akshara kept hers. But yes, she didn't know about the abortion bit. Although naitik doesn't know that.. But how is he even supposed to know? He barely communicates with her so lack of communication this had to happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyariparipari thumbnail
Truly said, For singhania's very easy to blame someone else for any situation..not ready to take innitiatives first, & if something wrong happens, without knowing fully express their anger towards others..Why C.V's are showing like this everytime in this show..According to our views, Singhania's & Maheshwari's are too responsible for such situation...really disappointing t'day seeing Singhania's & Maheshwari's attitude towards devyani..Sorry to say but didn't like at all..
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malligaarjun

I really angry about Stupid Natik without knowing anything blaming devayani...😡

Devayani is the frist person inform Natik about Askhi seroius Health and she is Hospitalized...Even he is sad about Ashi abortion happen second time, Even he didn't attend any one phone... Still He call her aunty...She is main reason Dadji is noraml health for her medicine... Now every one against Devayani if Akshi revelled the truth in front of every one, what Natik do...Simply asking sorry...

When he is going realize his mistake for blaming others with out knowing original fact...

i m sorry.. i won't agree with u...
nk is not aware that even devyani don't know abt ak's complications...
she had accompanied ak...so he is in impression that she has hid the truth from him...

devyani was also wrong to some extent...she came to know at last moment...then atleast she shud have told nk or atleast RB...ak hiding from nk is understood...but devyani shud have told...

as karan had told...it's just mu and it would be sorted...waise hamari ak hain na...

nk reaction was quite obvious...anybody would have reacted sameway...

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not supporting any one here...
If v r in a hurry to go to office or school v wont think even a sec & start blaming our mom (or husbands their wifes) for not finding our things which v only have been misplaced... then u expect naitik not to blame devyani tat to in such a condition for hiding such a thing abt his wife who actually means more imp for him tan his life...
& is calling some other women as mom is soo easy??? Can anyone in the world give him tat unconditional love which he was getting from his mom??? Accepting other woman as his dad's wife is very different from accepting her as his mom... He didnt agree for his dad's marriage coz he wanted to fill his mom's place but agreed to fill the emptiness in his dad's life... If ga3 would ve been in devyani's palce today she wld be feeling more bad for naitik's situation rather tan thinking abt naitik's words or blaming in ur words... Devyani can never ever give love of ga3 to naitik & vice versa... In such a case it takes a lot of time for these two to gel with each other... til ten ve some patience...

No people want to be bad its just the SITUATION which makes tem like tat...
I never like posting here but just wanted to clear tat neither akshara is a fool nor naitik is disgusting & neither naitik is to be blamed nor devyani... All r right at tere own places except the ppl here who are discussing abt matter which doesn't exist at all...ufff
arunimawesome thumbnail
Only asking you to ques. raised in my mind, Will he do the same thing if gayatri maa is in place of devyani here..obviously not only He but all of them who think that devyani is totally at fault in this case..
aditnika thumbnail

Its wrong to blame Devyani. When Naitik came to know about it. He was more concern and faught with Akshara that he came to know after Devyani and went to s lonely place ? What did he do to fix it ?

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arunimawesome

Only asking you to ques. raised in my mind, Will he do the same thing if gayatri maa is in place of devyani here..obviously not only He but all of them who think that devyani is totally at fault in this case..

I think yes, He would have done same thing if Gayatri maa was in place of Devyani at this present time.

How can we forget that when he came to know that Gayatri knew about giving small duggu to Nandini-Mohit as they are unable to become parents then didnt he raised his question to Gayatri maa and wanted to save Duggu as Akshara was hurt that time from Singhanias especially Bhabhima's nature.

Currently, I agree with Maryam, Shruthi and Saman as their views look quite real and to the point.

I'm sorry but I disagree with topic maker.
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunimawesome

U wouldn't ve asked tis ques if u were regular viewer of YR from its 1st epi.. naitik has blamed ga3 his OWN mother many times... just for an eg wen buaji was introduced she asked akshara to keep fast... akshara's health condition was not well but she still kept her fast & fainted for which naitik had blamed his mom saying she had forced akshara to keep fast... (11th jan 2011 epi)... So do u feel he doesn't love his mom???
malligaarjun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saman.17

Not supporting any one here...

If v r in a hurry to go to office or school v wont think even a sec & start blaming our mom (or husbands their wifes) for not finding our things which v only have been misplaced... then u expect naitik not to blame devyani tat to in such a condition for hiding such a thing abt his wife who actually means more imp for him tan his life...
& is calling some other women as mom is soo easy??? Can anyone in the world give him tat unconditional love which he was getting from his mom??? Accepting other woman as his dad's wife is very different from accepting her as his mom... He didnt agree for his dad's marriage coz he wanted to fill his mom's place but agreed to fill the emptiness in his dad's life... If ga3 would ve been in devyani's palce today she wld be feeling more bad for naitik's situation rather tan thinking abt naitik's words or blaming in ur words... Devyani can never ever give love of ga3 to naitik & vice versa... In such a case it takes a lot of time for these two to gel with each other... til ten ve some patience...

No people want to be bad its just the SITUATION which makes tem like tat...
I never like posting here but just wanted to clear tat neither akshara is a fool nor naitik is disgusting & neither naitik is to be blamed nor devyani... All r right at tere own places except the ppl here who are discussing abt matter which doesn't exist at all...ufff

I accept if any body in Natik Place surely blaming other for his wife haelth condition, even he blame it's father too with out knowing truth if he is davyani place for hiding truth from Natik ... But this not time blaming devyani and followed by Rajashri she simply utter a word if you doing for your daughter... How could she say like that, She is so much worry about her daughter...
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Naitik was angry and emotional but that doesnt mean that everyone should blame her whenever they get an opportunity...no one understands her or seems to care as to how she feels!!