Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyalightsu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for the sooo much delay...bt read your post today and its great...very heart warmingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Adinash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diyalightsu

Sorry for the sooo much delay...bt read your post today and its great...very heart warmingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

thank you so much yaar !πŸ˜‰
Adinash thumbnail

thank you so much !
kunalkkfan thumbnail
Each characters are clearly portrayed by writers..and well played by actors..either it may be friendship bw mohan,nanhi,guru or father and daughter relationship bw mohan and rimjim..each and every expression corresponds to the perfect..not more or less..
Came to know abt nbt very late only after its dubbing in tamil..started to c it only for mohan,nanhi,guru..very refreshing story πŸ‘..pure friendship bw mohan and nanhi without any expectation..great..then started seeing it in hindi in youtube though i know very little hindi 😳 and almost finished nbt sn 1 and 2 within 2weeks as i couldn resist myself from seeing it..nw became a hard core fan of kunal 😊 ..though he was little dull in expressions in initial episodes later he proved himself as an amazing actor in form of facial and eye expression,smile,cry,hairstyle..
Edited by kunalkkfan - 10 years ago
kunalkkfan thumbnail
It was a treat to watch his smile,cry,eyes even hairstyle..he made even a male crying very convincing one..hats off man..used to think whether people with pure heart like mohan would be there in this world..nice portrait by the writers..and kunal brought justice to it..akanksha as megha..even in silence her character speaks..though actress from theatre background as a debutant she did perfectly..no wonder both got awards
Waiting to see all in another new story..proud to be kunal fan 😳
kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowww Adi...its superbly awesome..πŸ‘ πŸ‘.πŸ‘...all lines are touching ...spcly u translated into eng...lovely ..😊.😊 😊 ur hardwork always shown... superbπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Post Adi.. I'm sorry for te late reply dearπŸ˜’ I hope u'll understand ma situationπŸ˜‰
Adinash thumbnail

thanksπŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunalkkfan

Each characters are clearly portrayed by writers..and well played by actors..either it may be friendship bw mohan,nanhi,guru or father and daughter relationship bw mohan and rimjim..each and every expression corresponds to the perfect..not more or less..
Came to know abt nbt very late only after its dubbing in tamil..started to c it only for mohan,nanhi,guru..very refreshing story πŸ‘..pure friendship bw mohan and nanhi without any expectation..great..then started seeing it in hindi in youtube though i know very little hindi 😳 and almost finished nbt sn 1 and 2 within 2weeks as i couldn resist myself from seeing it..nw became a hard core fan of kunal 😊 ..though he was little dull in expressions in initial episodes later he proved himself as an amazing actor in form of facial and eye expression,smile,cry,hairstyle..

agree entirely !πŸ˜‰

Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunalkkfan

It was a treat to watch his smile,cry,eyes even hairstyle..he made even a male crying very convincing one..hats off man..used to think whether people with pure heart like mohan would be there in this world..nice portrait by the writers..and kunal brought justice to it..akanksha as megha..even in silence her character speaks..though actress from theatre background as a debutant she did perfectly..no wonder both got awards
Waiting to see all in another new story..proud to be kunal fan 😳

yeah waiting to see kunal and akansha in a new show