Originally posted by: pc_pals

Lighter mood definitely required 😳 πŸ˜†

This sense of loss scares me..though we all know nothing stays forever..😳

So, what do you think about KKK's news about some dancing show on TV??!!πŸ˜‰
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Watched queen at home..print was not good..but still liked it..
Highway..i liked the journey..actors pe dhyaan hi nahin diya..sab chal raha tha bas..to mujhe bhi thik hi lag raha tha πŸ˜†

me also watched Queen at home becoz here its for 18+ ..and me sweet 16 so can't goπŸ˜‰ i like Queen nice movie.
actors pe dhyaan nahi dena always happen with me πŸ˜† but hooda how i can ignore him😳

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

So, what do you think about KKK's news about some dancing show on TV??!!πŸ˜‰

Dont laugh at me..i just dont want him to take this up πŸ˜†
Cant watch it πŸ˜† Well its his wishes to take it up as a challenge..but i cant imagine him dancing there and channel throwing all random stuffs about contestant to fool audience.. Cant stand that..so much unreal things in name of reality show πŸ˜†
pc_pals thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

me also watched Queen at home becoz here its for 18+ ..and me sweet 16 so can't goπŸ˜‰ i like Queen nice movie.
actors pe dhyaan nahi dena always happen with me πŸ˜† but hooda how i can ignore him😳

Hhaha..
U r so funny Ami..true..u sweet 16 girl..dont watch it in theatre..watch it under your blanket..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Well hooda was nice..alia was also quite good..well i had no expectation from her πŸ˜†
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

Hhaha..
U r so funny Ami..true..u sweet 16 girl..dont watch it in theatre..watch it under your blanket..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Well hooda was nice..alia was also quite good..well i had no expectation from her πŸ˜†

yep me watched under the blanket and alone πŸ˜³πŸ˜† in Queen i felt lets go for holiday with friends πŸ˜³πŸ˜† wo bhi boys ke saath πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Alia lucky girl she found this role in her 2nd movie..becoz that character was so nice.

pc_pals thumbnail
Right Ami..sometime break needed..holiday or something to find urself..πŸ˜ƒ
Lets go with monu..what say? πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dont laugh at me..i just dont want him to take this up πŸ˜†
Cant watch it πŸ˜† Well its his wishes to take it up as a challenge..but i cant imagine him dancing there and channel throwing all random stuffs about contestant to fool audience.. Cant stand that..so much unreal things in name of reality show πŸ˜†

I am not at all laughing dearie!!! Good that I found you who is also thinking the same!!! I too wouldn't want him to take it up making a fool of himself! πŸ˜† But what can we say about this industry and how people do anything for the money! πŸ˜‰ After all that's their only way of survival in the industry! He must have felt that this is way better than any other stupid serials! πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

yep me watched under the blanket and alone πŸ˜³πŸ˜† in Queen i felt lets go for holiday with friends πŸ˜³πŸ˜† wo bhi boys ke saath πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Alia lucky girl she found this role in her 2nd movie..becoz that character was so nice.

I started with Queen online and the print wasn't so good... In the beginning mehndi/sangeet scene itelf I lost my patience! May be will try again later! πŸ˜ƒ
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

Right Ami..sometime break needed..holiday or something to find urself..πŸ˜ƒ

Lets go with monu..what say? πŸ˜†

but kabhi akele jaane ka moka mila nahi πŸ˜†
with monu ☺️ phir wo holiday i can't enjoy freely becoz monu samne ho to how can control myself πŸ˜³πŸ˜† ese aacha jinse benaam rishta na ho dil ka rishta na ho ..koi rishta hi na ho Aaise logo ke saath jana chahiyeπŸ˜‰