Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

What were they doing all these days? I mean in today's all connected world it feels weird that a crash/mishap is not ascertained for so long...

I somehow tend to believe that though they had an idea about it they couldn't confirm without tracing anything!!! But if all signals from the plane are disconnected then that's the end to it!! And even worse it fell into a big ocean way away from its route!!! Is it time to think that Technology is not all what we know??!! πŸ€”
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

I have been assuming that it had always crashed into the big sea! And I also think there must have been a hijack plan which flopped! Or after disconnecting all communications they themselves were lost not knowing their hijack destination!!! So many thoughts! πŸ€”

Even i was thinking on same line..its way too confusing..hiding the plane for some future attacks seems too far-fetched for now πŸ˜•
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why do you think they are lying? Do you think they are alive somewhere?

yep me still hoping they alive... not all may be few peoples may be alive ..becoz not even single dead body they found.
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc_pals

Even i was thinking on same line..its way too confusing..hiding the plane for some future attacks seems too far-fetched for now πŸ˜•

Is someone too smart to hide something from the whole world??!! Must be something dangerous then! Or with somebody's support??!!πŸ€”
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KKKASANS

hi everybody see this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3962056

Oh! Another long post!!! Looks like you are utilizing your vacation well enough to grow your writing skills!! πŸ˜ƒ
pc_pals thumbnail
Cant imagine what passengers n crew must have fwlt...its damn scary..once i had boarded a mini aircraft in terrible weather and its turbulence was so bad that cup in my hand started flying in air and i almost jumped from my seat 😭here machine was not even in control and lost their way too..😭
Too sad
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gtg now, good to see you all here.
Bye and see you all next week.
pc_pals thumbnail
Bye Anu..see u next monday
Take care πŸ˜ƒ
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pc_pals

Cant imagine what passengers n crew must have fwlt...its damn scary..once i had boarded a mini aircraft in terrible weather and its turbulence was so bad that cup in my hand started flying in air and i almost jumped from my seat 😭here machine was not even in control and lost their way too..😭

Too sad

uuufff 😲😭hugs babes πŸ€— i can't imagine or i can't think what happen with them
pc_pals thumbnail

Is someone too smart to hide something from the whole world??!! Must be something dangerous then! Or with somebody's support??!!πŸ€”

Quite possible in areas which are still not habituated by a vast community..and like u said with some Biggies hand..very dangerous! but i dont think it was the case here..it may have faced some technical difficulties and lost their way and then..