Dianne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Geez woman...get a grip...!

She is definitely showing some stalker-type behaviour. Abhi told her so many times to leave, do not come back...yet, she is so pushy, she always finds herself there...throwing herself at Abhi.

Maybe she got those qualities from her adoptive mother because neither Abhi nor Simran were so shameless.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The actor who plays Astha is so much closer to the age depicted, and she portrays a spoilt brat very well too. Only hope that she isn't type cast!

Sia (Shia or Zia, as per the captions, prolly, depending on who wrote it😉) on the other hand looks puffy-eyed, and sometimes (no make-up?) older than 20. She speaks chaste Hindi for a Londoner, and Indish! In this respect Divya was a better cast for a London bred youngster.

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Absolutely right..... Sia is truly annoying and so fake... 😆

I mean get real.. if a girl was practically born there... how come she doesn't have an accent when she speaks English. And for real.. what about that Hindi of hers... so fake... 🤢

They should have given " Divya" Sia's role and this Headache Sia Divya's role.

Divya was a better suit for a London based girl… with accent and command on her Hindi language.
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Absolutely right..... Sia is truly annoying and so fake... 😆

I mean get real.. if a girl was practically born there... how come she doesn't have an accent when she speaks English. And for real.. what about that Hindi of hers... so fake... 🤢

They should have given " Divya" Sia's role and this Headache Sia Divya's role.

Divya was a better suit for a London based girl… with accent and command on her Hindi language.

HI Indya,

I agree that Divya had a sutiable accent of a London based girl, but honelty speaking....

I don't think these young crew can act. All of them. The have no facial expressions or proper acting skills. I don't appriciate their acting.

I only like Aastha...she's ok, and Sid is border line. If it wasn't for Simran and the older crew...I wouldn't stand watching the show.

sabz686 thumbnail

yeh i totally agree with peaches .. like jus check out they'r wardrobe (minus aastha) ... Sid's suits are soo ugly with the nasty collars comin out and i swear Sia has been wearin the same blue jeans since she came into the serial! LOL .. and of course Sid's hair is soo bad .. it jus makes him seem so much more older.. personally I liked Victor i thought he was cute (cept for the big ass earing) .. lol

watsonmamu thumbnail

I agree will all of you. The older generation was so much better. Sia looks and acts so old! And Aastha is quite irritating.

Sid looks a lot older and he has that perpetual sad expression on his face :-(.

Texan thumbnail

I am glad yall feel the same way!!!!!!!!!

Please see my note on Topic: GOOD GOD GUYS !!!!!!!!!!

scorpio_pk thumbnail
I think Sia's looks are just like baby Aastha's and Simran+Abhi, so she is the perfect choice for the role.
Yes... I agree she is very annoying most of the times.
principessa thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

I think Sia's looks are just like baby Aastha's and Simran+Abhi, so she is the perfect choice for the role.
Yes... I agree she is very annoying most of the times.

I agree, but still, she looks OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.. 😆 She tries to act cute sometimes, which is annoying..

Texan thumbnail

I agree and look at my posting from

June 2, 2005

Topic: GOOD GOD GUYS !!!!!!!!!!