Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Kunal in JDJ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
I hope KKK accepts this๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
omg...came to the forum straight away as i saw the news...is this why he has kept silent about anything since he returned from holidays...?but i wonder if he will take it up..he has been very conscious of his dancing abilities...what do you guys think..?
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope he accepts, am sure with his dedication he will do well.
Just hope he says yes,.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yess!! I just read it and came running here!! I just hope he accepts it!! Imagine kkk in jdj!! Yaaar!! I have also thot abt his potential choreos!! I would love to see marisha with him!! She turned chang into such an awesome dancer!! And our kkk is hard working vo to we all knw!! Others can include sneha kapoor or shampa even!!
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the news. ๐Ÿ˜Š

KKK has a unique style and great personality...he will do well if he do the show.
But honestly I will get surprised if he take the offer.

I just hope he is back on screen soon...new home...does that mean that he got a new project.

You know...moving closer to his new work.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am still in disbelief that he is actually considering the offer ๐Ÿ˜† going by his past interviews he was never keen on reality shows esp dance reality shows. As they say "Never say never"!
Wonder if Aakanksha has been approached she was always vocal about wanting to participate in JDJ.
Thanks.
Edited by Monu-SunNaa - 10 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Monu-SunNaa

I am still in disbelief that he is actually considering the offer ๐Ÿ˜† going by his past interviews he was never keen on reality shows esp dance reality shows. As they say "Never say never"!

Wonder if Aakanksha has been approached she was always vocal about wanting to participate in JDJ.
Thanks.

๐Ÿ˜†

True! Being offered JDJ is no surprise but KKK actually considering it such a surprise. Hope he accepts. Ag;e Serial ke liye toh lagtha aur waqt lagega. So this offer is best stop gap arrangement๐Ÿ˜Š.
angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monu-SunNaa

I am still in disbelief that he is actually considering the offer ๐Ÿ˜†going by his past interviews he was never keen on reality shows esp dance reality shows. As they say "Never say never"!

Thanks.

Yes!! I was also surprised to see he is considering it!! I was also thinking that akansha will also be approached!! Just imagine that on the inaugration we will get a duet of kunaksha and then they will dance challenging each other!!
Adinash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am also in suprise first of all ๐Ÿ˜ฒ kkk and dance ! i thought aakansha would be given the oppurtunity in jdj ! but kunal is getting the offer ! well it is good for us as fans we will be able to see him back onscreen if he accepts the offer well i am sure that whichever field kunal goes whether it is his acting or if he decides to go in jdj he will rock๐Ÿ˜Ž ! as he has dedication towards his workโญ๏ธ and for success in any field we need to have determination dedication and discipline ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and all of them are present in our kkk ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and i hope to also see akansha in the show if kunal is there ๐Ÿ˜‰ it will be awesome to see them contesting with each other ๐Ÿ‘
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oye hoye dhinchak๐Ÿฅณ dhinchak plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz accept d offer kunal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ