Frequent Posters

vibhutil thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't want Thakur to leave the show
Hope he comes back!!
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well they cant have both the men hanging around Thakurian now can they? So if one is put behind bars the other Mala-Dilsher track opens.

Ofcourse Thakur using his clout might just get out of prison at some point of time. If not Tarun then another actor might just take his place.

Chalo joh bhi hai...dekhte hai!
vaish912 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😕  He is the main villain n I really hope this is temporary n he is coming back .. I m going to miss the dimples .. His character has so much potential still .. Taruuunnn nahiii... Mat jao .. 
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Tfs hope 2 see him soon
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
TFS. I wish he stays with RR.
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaish912

😕  He is the main villain n I really hope this is temporary n he is coming back .. I m going to miss the dimples .. His character has so much potential still .. Taruuunnn nahiii... Mat jao .. 

You know I read Barun mat jao😆.dejavu
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is an awesome actor but if it is important for the show then I have no objection. Moreover, it says that he is bored with his character now. So, I guess there is no point keeping him in the show then. Nobody likes to do things they don't like to do.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love this actor...so rudra well finally jail him and he will be in BSD avatar..ufff., i wanted this thing only to happen...😊
serendipitous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Thakursa will be behind bars making it convenient for Thakurain to be kidnapped by Rudra while Paro comes looking for him to redeem herself of her misunderstandings with Rudra. So Thakura is not needed at this time, fair enough. But they could show him in jail from time to time to keep his RR fans pampered. :D
dontsee thumbnail
I feel tarun more handsome than ashish. Anyway both are fab actors. cvs  dont let tarun go please.