gvsmu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice.continue soon and pm me😊
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
~CHAPTER 1~
all were really excited, specially the brother, and why not his sister was coming that too after a long time, and he wants everything best, be it from the decoration or to the foods, everything means everything, all were gathered at santram's place waiting for jodha, she told them that she will reach their after 15 minutes, but she was no where to be see, everyone, was just waiting for her.

Jalal being the impatient one spoke up - "sir! itz quiet late, and i have many more works to do i hope you will understand, and by the way, she told that she will come in 15 minutes but sir!! itz already an hour."

Santram being an extra protective brother tried to save her little sister from accusation said - "jalal, do wait, i called her and she told me that she reached airport and vaise bhi, i think she is confused, as she is unaware of the fact  that we are at home, actually i have told her that i am out for shoot, so maybe she is busy buying snacks or something."

jalal nodded his head with a forced smile adorning his lips, ruqaiyah giggled seeing his condition, she knows that jalal respects santram a lot, and because of him only he is bearing this.
Jalal was really irritated by this 'unknown' girl, who is just making him wait that too for no reason, and ruqaiyaah's giggling was just making him more restless and frustrated.
Ruqaiyah came to him and asked him the reason for his irritation, jalal looked at her, and sighed, he was so very tired waiting for her.
"now what else i can do ruqs! this girl, is just so indisciplined, i mean if she is saying that she will come in 15 minutes then she should do it, and more over , when santram sir calls her, she would say 'bhaiya, i am coming naa,  why are you worrying, you are not at home'" mimicked jalal in frustration.
Ruqaiyaah laughed at his statement, "but don't you think that she is too innocent, i mean her voice was just reflecting this only. don't you think so?" asked ruqs to which jalal shook his head in denial, and their talking session continued.

~~~~~~~
meanwhile at airport, jodha and moti was all ready for their departure, but to their forlorn luck, no taxi was ready to take them, their car which was send by santram hadn't reached yet and the continuous calls of santram forced jodha to hire a taxi.
Moti was really very concious about the stares on them, she punched lightly at jodha's back.
"don't you think that everyone is looking at us like we are aliens?" asked moti in anger

"not itz not my fault that god, made me so beautiful" said jodha caressing her hairs,

"ohh plz!! jodha, itz not because of your looks, it is because of the clothes you are wearing, i mean what the hell, why you wore night dress?" asked moti in irritation.

"uff oh!! moti, it was all because of you, don't you remember that when you woke me up, it was already 12 and our flight was at 12:15, so only this can happen? it was your mistake, that you didn't woke me up at time " said jodha trying to catch a taxi.

"oh plz jodha!! i tried so hard to wake you up, but you sleepy head" said moti and was finally successful in catching a taxi, both of them, settled inside the taxi and told the driver to take them at their place, driver was a little old, he looked at them, and told them to be careful as their are many thief's and criminals in Mumbai, jodha and moti looked at each other and then at the old man, they both smiled and nodded their head in acceptance.

While at the other side, santram noticed that jodha and moti were heading towards the stairs, he told all of them to move inside and switched off the lights, hence  darkness covered all in the room, all were just waiting for jodha's arrival but jalal forgot to bring his mobile, so he said that he will be back in 2 minutes, he picked up his phone and was about to go when he collided with jodha, who just entered and got bumped  with jalal.
Jalal saved her from falling, jodha was trying to figure out the person, jalal looked at her face, as some dim light was falling on her face, and for him the world stopped, he was just looking at her without blinking his eyes, her face was beyond beautiful, her eyes, big in shock but still looking so cute, reflecting everything as a mirror, crystal clear, her lips,slightly opened in shock, pink, attractive, succulent, but soon her lips formed pouty, she was saying something, her eyes became wider, she was blinking her eyes, and her nose turned red, she was saying something, but jalal was busy in her heavenly kissable lips. But suddenly his thoughts broke when she pushed him, he shook his head so as to confirm that it was not a dream, he looked at her, she was wearing, a pink colour dress, noo!! it was a night suit with a cartoon printed on the top, further going down, her slippers were too pink, over all she was a pink fairy, jodha was still not able to see his face, she looked at him and then at his hand, which was holding some silver thing, it was shining, she was saying something pointing towards his hand, but jalal was busy gaping her,  her long, wavy hairs were disturbing her to talk, after every second she was putting her hairs back, but his thoughts broke when jodha again pushed him.
"are you a deaf thief??" asked jodha making jalal shock,
"excuse me" jalal tried to explain it to her, but she was not ready to listen.
"you thief!!! i will make sure that you spend your rest of your life in jail, how dare you!! dirty dog!! trying to steal my brother's phone" said jodha and snatched the phone from his hand, now something was clear to jalal, oh so she is thinking him as his brother's mobile thief!! but wait!! a thief?
"listen" jalal again tried but again  failed in explaining, at last jalal held her by her arms and make her to look at him.
"listen you girl, i m jalal khan" said jalal to which jodha mocked
"oh!! hello!! i am madhuri dixit" said jodha thinking that he is lying, meanwhile all came listening their fights, as soon as the lights switched on, jodha pointed a finger towards jalal, but when she looked at him, she was left shocked, jalal was standing their looking at her, but he was mesmerized, jodha couldn't believe what she did, and at last she fainted.

Edited by aisha.....11110 - 9 years ago
aditeeparijat83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet πŸ‘πŸΌ. Yar loved it awesome plsss update soon n pm me send me buddy request πŸ€—
Sanju... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣... its really AWESOME!!
khadus superstar jallu..
n naughty kiddy jo..
superb update..
its very much intrestn..
continue soon!!
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haahahhha!! wow...
Dirty dog 🀣

please update soon!πŸ˜ƒ
THanks for PM!
Edited by PupCat - 10 years ago
mdeshpande thumbnail
Totally diff setting!! wtng for ch1.
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Plz continue soon
Asapom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
jalal dirty dogπŸ˜†
jalal was scared from jodha
jodha fainted at endπŸ˜†
continue soon

aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aditeeparijat83

Sweet πŸ‘πŸΌ. Yar loved it awesome plsss update soon n pm me send me buddy request πŸ€—

thnx nd i will
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Superb!!!! Update soon

Edited by shahbhavini - 10 years ago