ajay sinha is doing a good job

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

first when i heard that sia is gonna fall in love with her dad (unknowingly ) , the idea was repulsive for me. i thought i should stop watching astitva, but now i feel ajay sinha is doing a good job and handling the subject well. what do u guys say?

ajay sinha is able to bring acroos the point that sia has been away from a man's influence all her life and so as soon as she finds someone as matured and balanced as anand, she's instantly drawn towards him .....she feels a bond between them, but the problem is , she's giving a wrong name to the relationship. all said and done, astitva is still very much watchable . ajay sinha is able to hold our interest in the serial and i think its really commendable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitila

first when i heard that sia is gonna fall in love with her dad (unknowingly ) , the idea was repulsive for me. i thought i should stop watching astitva, but now i feel ajay sinha is doing a good job and handling the subject well. what do u guys say?

ajay sinha is able to bring acroos the point that sia has been away from a man's influence all her life and so as soon as she finds someone as matured and balanced as anand, she's instantly drawn towards him .....she feels a bond between them, but the problem is , she's giving a wrong name to the relationship. all said and done, astitva is still very much watchable . ajay sinha is able to hold our interest in the serial and i think its really commendable.

Well, Anand wasn't the only man she had contact with. Before all, it was Victor, but he was already spoken for! Then it was Sid, and was he juvenile? Lastly she met Anand.

Does Sinha do thecasting himself? He must have been influenced by the mythological serials (Ramayan, for example) when he cast the role of Sia's so-called nani. She looks like one of the asuras, with wide-wide open eyes, never blinking, terrorizing little ones into submission, and a voice like thunder!!

cybersindhi1087 thumbnail

Well, Anand wasn't the only man she had contact with. Before all, it was Victor, but he was already spoken for! Then it was Sid, and was he juvenile? Lastly she met Anand.

Does Sinha do thecasting himself? He must have been influenced by the mythological serials (Ramayan, for example) when he cast the role of Sia's so-called nani. She looks like one of the asuras, with wide-wide open eyes, never blinking, terrorizing little ones into submission, and a voice like thunder!!

Well you see the point that I think Ajai Sinha is trying to make is that Anand is the first father figure in her life, not that she hasn't had any opportunities to meet guys, but that she has this connection with Anand/ Abhi and that is what draws her closer to Anand but I agree with the whole Nani statment