~Happy Birthday Parul Chauhan: Queen of hearts~

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

She came from Lucknow to Mumbai in 2005 leaving her engineering course half way. She was motivated by her brother's friend to try her hand at modeling and her first attempt in the world of acting got her the hit serial Sapna Babul Ka-Bidaai. It is very amazing to know how Parul Chauhan get offered to play Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai. Parul Chauhan dropped in her photographs at Rajan's office. He liked her pictures and called her for the auditions and finally Parul got selected to play Ragini. What an amazing incident happen that's how we Got our ragini...

Parul won many awards for her outstanding performances in the television industry ..Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor Female, Won Zee Gold Awards for the Gold Debut(Female) in 2008 and Won STAR Parivaar Awards for Favorite Bahu , Won Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor Female(Popular)

She was born on 19th march in Lakhimpur Kheri in Uttar Pradesh. And stole our Heart's as Ragini Rajvansh in the very famous serial Sapna Babul ka...Bidaai. She is none other than Parul chauhan... a name which indian televition industy will always remember ... her mesmerizing look made our heart skip a beat. she was adorable in each and every scenes...she made us feel every single emotions.
she is an Indian television model and Bollywood actress as well. She has also taken part participated in the Sony TV's dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. And after bidaai she was offered Rishto Se Badii Pratha, she did the role of surbhi, And also participated in kitchen champion 4, Jubilee Comedy Circus. Her debut movie in bollywood is MYOHO.She also hosted two seasons of Big Memsaab and was last seen in ZEE TV's Punar vivah ek nayi Umeed as Divya Malhotra

.so common let's all celebrate Parul's Birthday...
On this special occasion we wish our parul a very happy birthday...

Edited by -BaRul-ParAz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
~~ Fans Messages ~~

SweetShaan Sweetshan:

Rahul Chauhan: jamamdin ki Hardik shubhkamnayein
Hamesha swasth raho,vyast raho om sai ram

Florin Si Roxana: KRISHNA BLESS HER ALWAYS

Arun Kapoor: God bless you.

Aswathy Achu:happy b'dayl in advance

Inkata Wa Inkata: Happy birthday !!!!!!!

Lalka Milanova:Happy birthday Parul

Ragvir Chauhan: Happy birthday our angel parul in advance and sai baba will always bless you.

Monica Dutta: Wishing u a very very Happy Birthday my Angel Princess .God Bless u
HaRul-lover thumbnail
I was thinking to keep this one for Vms but I didnt receive anything
So M using it to wish My favorite actress a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
A marvellous year ahead (and if possible to come back on our screen as a LEAD actress 😆)
All the happiness in the world with Yashdeep babu 😃 .
A bollywood career that will Take up (and grant my wish to see her opposite Barun sobti and/or Sushant Insha'allah)
I wish her to always have a good health, to have money and family around her cause she deserves it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARUL ❤️

And please fulfill my dream and come back on our screen 🥺

roshanehkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy birthday my dear parul 🤗
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what an amazing thread Siham and to the lovely Parul I absolutely adore and I think u the most beautiful girl in the world and I wish u lots of success and happiness not only for your bday and the year ahead bt throughout your life. So happy bday have a great day and partty hard. mwah
sandiab thumbnail

Edited by sandiab - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail

Word Count: 0

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wishing the lady whom i fall in love for her expressions, beauty the queen of Expressions they very beautiful very gorges Parul Chauhan 🤗

Edited by zan101 - 10 years ago
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lets hope we will get pic of her birthday celebration...
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday to parul 🥳