Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hot chilly and nuckts thnxx,I will update soon.
-Archu- thumbnail
😃 nuckts, you have coined a new name for my Karna -Bheem pair!!!!kaeem😛
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
i dnt KaJu bromance in show bt in ths i love it
egerly waiting for Drau nd karna scene
update soon
-Archu- thumbnail
Part 9
Shakuni had sent one spy to look for Karna and Pandavas. He found out their plan to leave for Indraprasth only on the next day."You have made it easier for me Maharathi Karn.I will send you to heaven along with your dear brothers."He laughed out loudly.Using his magical spell he called Thakshak's son Aswasena who was looking for a chance to take revenge on Arjun, who killed his mother while burning Ghandav forest.
"Aswasena ,I have a good news for you.Your thurst for revenge is gonna come to an end finally..You dont have to wait any more to destroy the pandavas..They are here in Hastinapur in a Suth bhavan ,sleeping peacefully. Neither their Army nor the protection of palace is with them now.This is the best chance for you to end their lives.Ask me if you need any help."Shakuni urged him to kill pandavas without wasting time.Aswasena ,unlike his father was more cunning and thoughtfull.
"Its my revenge..I guess it will be an advantage to you more than me,from the way you are talking..Anyways I have to take revenge against Pandavas.But before killing them ,I want to see them in pain of losing their mother. Now that they are not in IP its easier for me .I am gonna take her as a hostage.I will kill her only in their presence..I want them to suffer the pain of witnessing their mother's death."
"NO ,dont do such a blunder."Shakuni knows very well that Pandavas are more powerful with Karna on their side leading them.."You wont be able to do anything if you have to fight them.Im warning you this is the last chance you'll get to destroy them .They are defenceless and not at all expecting an attack.So hurry and.."
"What did you think about me?I am not a coward like you ,to attack people while they are sleeping..I want to see their mental agony first before I end their term on this earth."Without letting Shakuni to complete Aswasena took out his snake tongue and spat poison on him ..Looking furiously at the unconsious Shakuni,he left..
Indraprasth
"Maharani ,Rajmata is nor in her Antapur..we have searched for her everywhere but not able to find ." servants came running to Droupathy."Please do something."
Droupathy who used to handle every situation was their last hope..She called the militants immediately and ordered them to search for Rajmata.But even they couldnt find her..Droupathy became panic.She knew very well that ,In the absence of her husbands its her responsibility to take care of Mata Kunti.She had to inform them regarding this..She had ordered one of the militants to set out for Hastinapur immediately and inform Maharaj Yudhishthir regarding this.Droupathy was worried about mata.She remembered Govind."Govind ,please help me..where is Mata kunti ,What could have happened to her??But he is in Dwaraka..how will he answer me!!"She looked out through the small window in her Antapur..She was really surprised to see Govind heading towards the palace.
Hastinapur :Karna 's home
It was in the midnight Sahdev woke up from the sleep as if he had a nightmare.Arjun who was sleeping next to him also woke up and saw that Sahdev is sweating so badly whispering something.."Mata ,I saw someone is carrying her away from the palace..jyeshth we have to hurry back..Something happened to mata."Hearing the noise from their room Karna ,who was patroling outside to make sure their safety came inside."What happened ?Arjun,Sahdev are you OK " He interrogated them ..Sahdev told about his nightmare to Karna also."Dont worry Sahdev ,its just a bad dream!"
"NO , jyeshth Sahdev can predict the future.His predictions came true many times.I am worried that something would have happened to Mata.We have to hurry back to IP immediately."It was Arjun who answered.."Is it so?Then I will go first..Once others all are awake ,you both come with them to IP"Karna ran out of the room to make his horse ready..Both Arjun and Sahadev ran after him.."Sahdev ,you stay here .I have to go with Bhrata Karn"Sahadev had to obey his brother's order unwillingly.By the time Arjun reached outside with his Gandiv ,Karna was ready for the journey.Within seconds Arjun came ready with his horse." I will also come with you."
"Why Arjun,dont you trust me?"Karna asked him in a teasing tone .Arjun knew what he was talking about.
"Jyesht ,I know that you were awake the whole night to make sure that we are safe..I cant doubt you even in my worst dreams.Its my duty to follow you ,since I am the Senapati of IP and i'll be at your command always. Please let me come with you."Karna smilesd at his dutifull youger brother eagerly waiting for his consent and nodded.

to be continued ...
-Archu- thumbnail
I know you guys will scold me for stopping it here...next part is almost ready and I'll update it asap..
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres
wow dear it was another very nice part loving kaju scenes yaar!😛
n today it was kardev(karna-sahdev) scene too wow!
i hope kaju save kunti soon dear and give a good snap back to that shakuni 😡
lovely part
keep posting dear!😃

Edited by nuckts - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Archana what a twist 😆 So sad Kunti Mata.. possibly right time for a Karna Kunti aaa aaa humming 😭 😆
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
uff its so amazing wont there b krishna?thanks for kaju
-Archu- thumbnail
thnx for liking dears...rekha i'll bring Krishna in the next part..
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey m jhum dear rekha se i hv no connection plz update soon