Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you so much for posting this part
wow karna with pandavas now and pandavas are gonna stay with him at HIS house this is really interesting please if possible show some karna vrushali aankhon hhi aankhon ka romance with pandavas noticing that!
love ya dear
love nuckts!!!!!
😊
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...story is extremely interesting. 😊
Please continue...
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanx rose,nuckts and shanii..ill update soon
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks God.. They are safe for timebeing. The suspense was killing .. but something tells me that yu have another ace up your sleeve. 😃
-Archu- thumbnail
@cotswolds thanx for the comment..😉😃
-Archu- thumbnail
Part 8: I dont know whether its getting boring for you guys,I am nor trying to drag the story.In fact I cant stop writing this.Thanx to everyone who encouraged me.
How can it be inconvenient for us?we are excited to stay here.This is the house where our brother is brought up.Thanks for inviting us."Yudhishtir replied Athirath looking for others approval.They all nodded in agreement with him.Karna looked at Vrishali who remained silent through out the conversation.He knew very well that she is not very fond of politics and power.He was determined to take her to IP with him.She wont be able to reject him anyway.He smiled at Vrishali and to his surprise he got a bright smile back.
Pandavas and Karna went together for Sandhya Vandan.Arjun never left Karna's side through out the journey.He was not merely trying to make a conversation,he wanted to know each and every minute details of his brother 's life so far.He wanted to get rid of the image of Duryodhan 's blind follower karna from his mind completely.He kept asking karna about his earlier attraction to archery and the origin of Karna's rivalry with him.Karna told him about the rejection from Guru Drona saying that he is a Suth putr.He had no personal grudge towards Arjun till then,and after the rejection from Drona ,he was so determined to defeat Arjun because he knew that he had no other options to show Drona that he's not the best Guru in the world.Hearing the story Arjun felt really bad for his brother.Karna also told him about his thrive for Brahmastra and the period of education with Rishi Parashuram.After a moment of hesitation,he told Arjun about the curse from Parashuram."Arjun, till now this was a secret between me and bhagavan Parashuram.Now I have a feeling that you should know everything related to me.Ask me anything that you wanted to know.I am not going to hide anything from you my brother."Arjun was surprised to hear that."How did he read my mind"he thought.Arjun had no more doubts to ask.
Vrishali had prepared dinner for them .They sat together . "Its been a long time that I had food from your hand.Last time when I came ,you had made kheer for me.The taste hasnt gone yet"Karna told Vrishali when she came near him while serving food. She looked at him as if seeing her husband for the first time.She never saw him in a better mood ,never saw him smiling from the bottom of his heart.Bheem who was sitting near Karna heard their conversation."Jyeshth patni, no surprise that Bhrata Karna is not able to forget the taste of your food.Your cooking is really wonderful.Thank god,you are coming with us to IP ,otherwise I would have to come here only to have food from your hand."Everyone smiled at Bheems comment.Karna was meeting the innocent Soul of his younger brother.Very soon bheem became close to Vrishali.Karna kept looking at Bheem with a smile.
Indraprasth
Droupathy felt her heart beats raising when she heard that her husbands are coming with Karna.Mata was busy making arrangements for the welcome cerimony.She couldnt concentrate on anything.One question was still bothering her mind and Droupathy had no courage to ask that to mata or anyone else.Mata kunti came to her,"Puthri Droupathy ,what is that bothering you .What happened?I think its about Karna.Whatever happened between you and him was necessity of the situation.Listen to me carefully ,I have ordered all of my sons to share you.even though Karna was not there,he is my son.I want you to get married to him also."Droupathy got answer for her question.She didnt want to do that.Karna has all the qualities ,she longed for in her husband.It was Govind,who filled her mind with Arjun's image and because if that she had to reject Karna.She had insulted him.There would not be anything more embarassing for her,than facing him with a garland in her hand.Inorder to obey mother's order he may agree to marry her,but She had no idea whether Karna will be ready to accept her.She tried her best to find a reason to avoid this marriage.
Meanwhile in Hastinapur Shakuni was making another plan to destroy the Pandavas and Karna.He got the news that they are staying at Karna's home for the night.

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow and wow its so interesting and my kaju aww well and this track hmm although i love to have but let see
-Archu- thumbnail
@patrarekha thnx for your comment..
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent! Eagerly waiting for karn draupadi interactions!!
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome simply awesome thank you so much for including their romance in front of pandavas and on top of it kaju scene n kaeem(karna-bheem) scene wow maja aa gaya
please update soon!