Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Archanapajit

in sorry guyzz,I dint get enough time to write the next part actually.thats why I ended here..and Diala after his marriage with vrishali,karna lost his interest in being a king,right..thats why I wrote like this..

Archana

Please continue. Does Karna get released? Does a war start? Will Karna be allowed to settle down in Indraprastha even as an ordinary citizen?
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful update its really emotional to see panadavas fighting for karna i loved it!😳👏
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a wonderful update...😊
I love how the Pandavas are so supportive of Karna...👍🏼
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The idea is so novel.. Keeps you hooked. Please write soon.👏⭐️
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the way Yudi threw a googling asking karn to be king by asking for alms.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
plz plz update soon can't wait
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx my dear friendzz for your nice comments..im updating the next part..
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part 6
Karna was in complete dilemma.He never imagined such a situation.The punishment was not unexpected.He could bear with it .But he was not able to resist the pleading faces of his own brothers.Yudhishthir ,who was supposed to be crowned as the emperor is now waiting for his orders.They came here,with only one mission ,to take him to Indraprasth.Karna had a very strong feeling that he doesnt deserve their love and respect.He did laugh with Duryodhan ,whenever he saw their struggle.Knowingly,or unknowingly he had insulted them ,for the sake of Duryodhan's pleasure .he longed for their downfall.He was feeling more and more guilty as he saw 5 of them waiting for his positive response.He stood there watching them,unable to frame his emotions into words.
"Jyeshth Bratha, Plesse come with us.Mata is waiting for you...The whole country is waiting for their emperor.We cant go back to Indraprasth without you. Dont give such a punishment to us".Nakul told Karna ,holding his hands.Even though reluctant to speak,Karna could read the same from sahadev's face also.
"Whats going on here? Putr Yudhishthir didnt you hear what karna said?"Dhritarashtr ,who was angry with pandavas after Subhadra -Arjun marriage, ordered them to go back without Karna."Maharaj ,What was the crime that you are talking about?Bhrata Karn helped our mata to reach Indraprasth and for that you are punishing him.Then punish me too" Arjun who controlled his anger for such a long time couldnt hold himself hearing Dhritarashtra's order.He raised his Gandiva and a sent a magical arrow which broke the chain using which Karna's hands were tied up and then fell at his feet disguised as flowers.It hardly took a second for Arjun.Everyone in the royal assembly were dumbstruck ,they couldnt even see what happened."Arrest all of them,they all deserves punishment for breaking into the royal assembly.You can spend rest of your life happily in Hastinapur prison along with your cheater brother. " Duryodhan ordered the militants without hesitating."Stop it,my friend Duryodhan .You can punish me ,I made the vow of lifeterm commitment towards you,not my brothers. "Karna told calmly to Duryodhan moving towards pandavas and he stood there covering them.
"Dont call me friend any more,you coward.It was my biggest mistake in my life that I trusted you.I thought you would be there to fight for me against my enemies.But what did you do? You supported them,standing next to me.I dont trust you any more."saying this to Karna he guestured the militants again,"Dont waste time ,arrest these traitors ."
."My hands were always tiedup when i was standing behind you. I could see only darkness and nothing else in the path throgh which we walked together."looking at pandavas one by one Karna continued."My brothers were always on the right path.They had to suffer a lot ,but never left the path of Dharm.Even though I realized that earlier too,I couldnt admit it. You were always on the wrong side , yet I did support you. Now that I realize you dont value anything I did for you. You think I have cheated you.Then whats the point of me staying in Hastinapur"
to be continued...
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
suspense still on? 😲😭
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i will surely die out of heart attack if u delay anymore