Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
your brother and my lover i mean my eternal love he is plz continue
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Archana

Thanks for such a great story. It's been added to the list of fanfic links on pg 2 of the Karna AT 😆
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@vrish..,thanks for adding my story to fanfic links..
😃
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
here is the third part of the story..
. All the way Karna was thinking about his mother.He tried his best to forgive the person who gave birth to him.She had to abandon her first child ,and still burning with the guilt in her heart.He is the only person who can cure her pain.He had no second thoughts in accepting her . Athirath and Radha always considered him as their own son ,and never ever let him down.He felt strange to face them as the heir of somebody else,and had no idea about their response. He was sure about one thing that Radha ma would never try to detatch him from something in which he find the happiness.He had felt the connection with Kunti always.Whenever she is in danger he could feel the pain in his heart .If something had happened to her in Varanavrat , he would've never been able to forgive himself .
Once again the picture of Rang bhumi came to his thoughts.Why couldnt he feel the connection with his own brothers.It was Bheem who called him Suthputr back then."He dint even face me at Indraprastha.may be he cant accept me as a brother,"Karna thought.Yudhishtir was the only person who always behaved nicely,except when he tried to insult Arjun.His thoughts were lingering on the innocent face of Arjun, who knelt before him.It was not the same Arjun ,who used to be a proud and arrogant archer,or It was only his assumption about Arjun,he realizes that now. "Arjun never asked for a fight with me.It was me who wanted to prove to be better.He never showed any rivalry , still i kept challenging him" It was for the first time he was thinking about Arjun with concern."Nakul and Sahadev hardly ever interacted with me.Always it ends up in a eyelock with hatred,but they never did trust me since I was with Duryodhan whenever they see me".He smiled to himself thinking about the two youger brothers.
Karna's mind was running faster than the horse and finally it came to his friend Duryodhan.He has no idea regarding Duryodhans reaction.He remembered the vow he had taken to kill Arjun for duryodhan. "Arjun will never raise his weapon against me,as he told .Now that there is no chance of a war between the two of us,the vow wouldn't have any adverse effect".Karna consoled himself.
He was thinking about many ways to convince Duryodhan for Pandavas. He wanted Yudhishtir to rule IP peacefully and at the same time ,he didn't want Duryodhan to be in despair.Karna 's concerns went to either sides ,that he felt it would not be easy for him to balance both.
Hastinapur
Duryodhan was totally upset with the news. He never expected such a development even in his nightmares.The person to whom he gave one country out of generousity,is the actual heir of this empire. He made friendship with Karna ,eying on his smartness and courage.After that he had become a brother,like Dushasan.
Karna was there for him always.
One militant came inside to inform Duryodhan that Karna has reached Hastinapur.He was in need of Mamashree's advice to handle the situation.Duryodhan was completely perplexed to face his friend.
Karna entered the rajy sabha,where everyone was seated.All eyes were fixed upon him,he felt nervous for the first time in life.
He wished all the elders one by one.He saw that mahamahi Bheeshm and Vidur have blessed him with love.But he couldnt read the meaning of the expression on the face of King Dhritharashtra.He began to speak,only to get interrupted .It was Shakuni.
"Maharaj Dritarashtr,as we all know by now Maharathi Karn is a kshatriy and a part of the royal family."
"He's not merely a part of the family .Gandhar Raj,i'll tell you in case if you are mistaken.He's the eldest son of Kunti from God Sun.Even though his birth was before her marriage, Pandu himself is the rightful father of Karn..,and having said that I want to bring into your notice that,karna is the
actual heir of the Hastinapur throne.Its neither Duryodhan nor Yudhishthir."Vidur made it clear for every one.
"Every one please forgive me for intereupting.I request you all to listen for a moment. I'm here to speak about only one thing.I do accept relationship with mata kunti and pandavas.I wish them to get freedom and live peacefully at,Indraprasth.
I request Maharaj Dritarashtr and my friend Duryodhan to give them freedom. No one else can destroy Hastinapur or Indraprasth if you are all together.This is my humble request.I dont need anything else"Karna finished looking at the faces for a response.."Maharathi Karn,let me finish before that."Shakuni stood up again."Maharaj..,laws are equal for every one. Karna helped Rajmata Kunti to reach Indraprasth.It was against your rule.He belongs to royal family or not,he deserves punishment for the same..I think you have to arrest him atleast for the sake of trust of our citizens that law and order is working properly here."Karna smiled he didnt expect anything better from Shakuni either.
To be continued...
Guys please do read and give your valuable comments..both postives and negatives
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plz continue i am in tears reading this and pls give some nice karna arjun moment
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love how you have detailed Karna's inner thoughts regarding the Pandavas...👍🏼
Please continue... 😊
Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What a lovely plot. 👏
It keeps you on edge like james hadley chase novels. ⭐️

Please write more.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Just went through first part .. really interesting and emotional...will love to read further...😊
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m totely loving ths story. Every karna nd mahabharata admirer always wonder wht would happened if karnas truth came out before war nd u r writing it so amazingly. Pls cont...loved it
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How come i missed this

You have fulfilled my dream

I love both pandvas and karna the thought of them actually being brother's i mean acting like one really makes me soo happy