Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Vidhu ..i was not in a mood to write since Karna went missing in the show..I will update once he comes back...thnx for reading and liking the story..😳
Edited by Archanapajit - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Okay, but please run this quickly so that by the time ⭐️Karna gets killed, our Karna here & his Pandava team would have won against their enemies.
vidhu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for ur rply i hope we will see karna today so do update😊
-Archu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Okay, but please run this quickly so that by the time ⭐️Karna gets killed, our Karna here & his Pandava team would have won against their enemies.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒVrish bro ,I will never let Karna die...All I wanted to do is to make everything right in his life..
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok, so he appeared yesterday. Next part please πŸ˜†
-Archu- thumbnail
part 10 :its a very short update guyzz..

Indraprasth
Droupathy felt relieved by the arrival of Krishna.Seeing her worried ,he started teasing .He was in his usual playfull self ..."Saghi ,Where is Rajmata?I came to see her , not you..give my way"..Droupathy got offended by his reaction .
"Govind ,dont act like you didnt know..I am already worried about mata.Where is she!! I dont have any clue "Krishna changed his mode and asked her in a rather serious tone.
"sakhi..What are you saying? Isnt she here..I didnt know that..I came here when her messenger came to Dwaraka to inform us about Karna and to invite us all for his coronation. I came here to wish Karna..Isnt he here yet?Where are parth and others?"
"Govind ,What happened to Mata..Sahdev had dreams of her getting kidnapped by someone.."Arjun
and Karna reached IP palace by that time.."Aryputr ,Mata is nowhere inside the palace..I have searched everywhere ..I think Aryputr Sahdev had predicted correctly.please do something to find her..."a worried Droupathy came running to Arjun and stopped halfway when she saw Karna beside him..Karna turned towards Krishna without looking at Droupathy..."Vasudev ,were you here? Did u see who was that??"
"Bharata Karn ,I came here just now..It could be Thakshak..
I heard he was looking for a revenge on Arjun..."Both of them started immediately to find Thakshak.. Arjun who knew the way was guiding in the front...They were just 10 feet away from Thakshak's cave..Arjun's horse tripped on something and he fell down...Karna couldn't even see what happened next..Before that the gigantic snake tied himself around Arjun like a rope...gandiv fell down from his hands..Without wasting a second Karna raised his bow.."Stop it and surrender ,Otherwise I'll kill him..Dont you wanna see your mother alive??"a husky voice came out of the snake..both Arjun and Karna could sense the danger ..."You are not Thakshak ,are you? Why are you doing this to us?Where did you hide our mata.."Arjun asked.
The snake laughed out loudly..They heard the laughter echoing in the dense forest..."Too much of questions Panduputr... I am not obliged to answer you.But i would prefer to tell you who am i and why iam doing this before your death..Iam Aswasena..Thakshak is my father and ila is my mother...you killed her..burned her alive..You burned Gandav to build your city ,your palace..You made me homeless,motherless..."The laughter dried out and the voice of the snake was breaking with grief..
Karna didn't waste the chance ..He shot one arrow to pierce the snake's throat..His grip loosened on Arjun..Arjun quickly relieved himself from the bondage...Aswasena turned into his human form..His whole body was shaking with pain,with Karna 's arrow pricked his throat..Arjun rushed inside the cave to find mata Kunti..
Karna was outside watching Aswasena..He tied him up and then removed the arrow to relieve the pain for the snake..
"I can understand your pain..Its my request to forgive Arjun for what he did..Believe me,we will recreate the Gandav forest and you can live and rule there with your father..Now please allow us to take our Mata back.. We have no intentions to hurt you.."
Aswasena was helpless..He was looking at Karna with a blank face...
Indraprasth palace
Everyone were eagerly waiting for Arjun and Karna to come back with Mata..Droupathy was really tensed.Krishna consoled her.."Sakhi ,what are you worrying about !!When Parth and Karna are together,no one can beat them..They will come back with Mata for sure.."he took a break looking at the horizon..and then continued pointing towards that."Look at that..cant you see"She saw the 2 black spots ,growing when it comes closer.."They are Back.."Sahadev shouted..Droupathy sighed and looked at Krishna with a smile..
Next Part: Karna's coronation and decision on his marriage with Droupathy..πŸ˜‰
Edited by Archanapajit - 10 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Archu thanks for updating.. Why dint we hear Kuntima speak? teary teary πŸ˜†

where did you stop that? πŸ˜† I know what next πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just happened to run across this story. and I'm loving it. I've always felt bad for Karna! He had to face so much in his life since he was considered a sut putra. I am glad he is getting all the love and respect he deserves in your FF. I had never been able to connect to Karna in the old Mahabharat, probably because they didn't explore his character like the new mahabharat. But I'm in love with the new Karna!!! Again, I am glad i found this SS to read where Karna gets all the love he deserves.
Now coming to his marriage with Draupadi, I will wait to see how you explore this issue. I remember you mentioned that Karna has all the qualities Draupadi wanted in her husband. If it wasn't for Krishna's doings, she would have been happily married to Karna! :P

Waiting for next post. pls cont soon :)
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear!πŸ˜›

Thanks for updating! I was waiting for this update for many days!😳 I really loved this update... But I felt it was short! You updated after a long time and you made it short!πŸ˜” Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this update!πŸ˜ƒ Waiting to see more Karna-Arjun bonding!πŸ˜‰ Precap sounds really interesting!⭐️

But this time please update fast and PM me!😳

Take careπŸ€—

Edited by Angelic_Friend - 10 years ago
-Archu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Hey Archu thanks for updating.. Why dint we hear Kuntima speak? teary teary πŸ˜†

where did you stop that? πŸ˜† I know what next πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

no dear..i am fed up with her tears ...now iam gonna show her
tactics..πŸ˜‰and about the next part..πŸ˜›..dats a secret between us..πŸ˜†