Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessaaliya

amazing start...do continue soon!

Thanks for reading 😊
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad

I just came across this... and i am so glad i came across this!

this is so interesting yar! the first update has got me hooked and this is only the pro i wonder what happens next!
write more and please dont forget to pm me once you update!
i am in for this OS!
Regards!

Thanks alot! am glad u liked it 😊 sure i would 😊
RabirLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad

waise what does Ranjhana mean?

Ranjhanaa is another way to call someone Ranjha. Ranjha is a character from the story Heer-Ranjha, he was the hero of one of the famous classic love stories of Punjab. 😊
RabirLover thumbnail

Chapter 1: THE UNEXPECTED VISITOR

"Arre yeh kya kar raha hai?? Chhod, chhod mujhe.. yeh kya kar rahe ho tum dono," shouted Rafia Murtaza, Kashaf's mother, as Kashaf and Zaroon carried her to the next room. They settled her on the Sofa and switched on her morning show.

"Yeh sahi hai na Aunti.. aap Kashaf ke room me aapka show dekho aur hum bahar video games khelenge!" said Zaroon giving Rafia his naughty smile.

Rafia attempted to rise from the sofa but Kashaf held her by her shoulders tenderly and said "Ammi please na aap ihaan hi dekh lo na.. please.."

"Tujhe isss larke ne bigaad ke rakh diya hai Kashaf.. Ja jake khello apna khel.."

"Thank you Aunti!" said Zaroon twitching Rafia's cheek endearingly to which she smiled and said, "chal ja re.. bada aaya"

Zaroon smiled thinking of the past days. Kashaf and Zaroon have been best friends from the time they don't even remember. They have seen each other grow from babies to children,from children to adolescents, from adolescents to adults. They have always been together. It has always been this way. The thought of being separated from each other had never occurred to Zaroon and Kashaf.

Although Kashaf still did not think over the matter of separation but it did loom large on Zaroon's mind ever since he overheard Daadi's conversation about Kashaf's marriage with her dad. It was that day that he had realized how much he is used to being with Kashaf. It was that day which made him think of his life without Kashaf. The resultant effect had been so devastating that he had not slept for the next one week. He could not simply imagine his life without her!

He had asked Osama, his good friend, why he felt so devastated at the mere thought of staying away from Kashaf?

It was Osama who had told Zaroon that he loves Kashaf, something that everyone else knew, only he failed to realize. Osama had asked Zaroon to propose to Kashaf before someone else woos her. Since then Zaroon had been upto it. But somehow he failed at the same every time. He was scared, scared that Kashaf might not be in love with him and that his proposal might ruin the friendship and the friendly love that is there between them. It took him almost a year to gather the courage to try and propose to her but then apparently he was way too late.

"Maine bohot der kardi na Kashaf" said Zaroon forgetting that Kashaf was on the phone. He had not listened to a word Kashaf had been uttering from a long time. He was rather lost in his own thoughts of Good days lost in time now.

"kya?? Der?? Kis bat ke liye? Kya hua Zaroon?"

Zaroon did not reply. He was still lost in his thoughts.

"Zaroon tum sunn rahe ho tabse sirf main hi bol rahi huun. Hua kya hai tumhe?? Kuch kehte kyun nahi? ZAROON" said Kashaf at the top of her voice.

This brought Zaroon back to his senses. "Nahi kuch nahi. Kashaf main tumse baad me baat karun? Mujhe kuch kaam hai. Bye"

"Par Zaroon main.." Zaroon disconnected the call not letting Kashaf complete the sentence.

Zaroon was at a loss. He felt someone's dragging him out of his own life and he is so helpless that he cant do anything about it. He wanted to do something to help himself but he did not know what. All he was able to do was think of old days of childhood, adolescent when Kashaf was all his, atleast that's what he thought back then. He badly,desperately, devastatingly wanted things to go back to being how it used to be. Sadly he dint know how!

Zaroon was still lost in his thoughts when someone knocked at his door. Zaroon was irritated by the knocking as he felt least hungry and had no urge to encounter anyone in his house. He shouted without opening the door,"mujhe bhook nahi hai mom. Aap log khalo"

But whoever was at the door did not go and knocked at the door again.

"kaha na mujhe bhook nahi hai."

There was a knock at the door again.

Zaroon was annoyed and thinking that it was his cousin sister Sara who loved bugging him when he least wanted to be bugged. He got up from his bed and went up to his door to open it..

"Maine ekbaar kahana.." he stopped noticing the unexpected visitor outside his room

"Kashaf! tum ihaan.. iss waqt?"

Likes, dislikes, tamatars, anadaz all are welcome 😃

Edited by RabirLover - 10 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God! Kashafs here... what is to happen nex?
lovely update!
BlackJack. thumbnail
are they relatives? kashaf and Zaroon?
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RabirLover

Thanks alot! am glad u liked it 😊 sure i would 😊

oh nice!😃
Chocolate.Lover thumbnail
Awesome update..loved it
update soon dear.
angel_sofia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment because i am busy with my marriage preparation..
anyways coming to the update.. Wow this is an amazing and awesome
part loved it.