Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

aur Falak se ajeeb expressions karwaata hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dude, you guys, I'm not going to lie - when Mahira Khan said that dialogue, my eyebrows went up, I was like what the?! Family show - hello? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That was so freakin' weird. And doesn't she say that in reference to Mikaal's character? ... ajeeb cheezin karney ko kehta hai?! Yeah, okay, whatever that means. πŸ˜†

Her expression and sultry voice ruined that dialogue for me ... poor Umera Ahmed, what a waste of good writing! I didn't really care for that show.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

This is probably one of theee best scenes on Pakistani TV..at least my fav!

Yes, for sure! I don't think any other scene even comes close for me. Faisal Qureshi's dialogue delivery in this scene ... ahhh! The anger and the pain in his eyes. ❀️
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Haha! That's what I did, then i read the topic title and edited out since it's about show dialogues, and I can't recall a single line from any show. πŸ˜†

Star has given us permission to post scenes, so your work has become easier. Go Youtube! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Dude, you guys, I'm not going to lie - when Mahira Khan said that dialogue, my eyebrows went up, I was like what the?! Family show - hello? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That was so freakin' weird. And doesn't she say that in reference to Mikaal's character? ... ajeeb cheezin karney ko kehta hai?! Yeah, okay, whatever that means. πŸ˜†

Her expression and sultry voice ruined that dialogue for me ... poor Umera Ahmed, what a waste of good writing! I didn't really care for that show.

This show is very close to my heart, if only a better actress had done the role of Falak.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This show is very close to my heart, if only a better actress had done the role of Falak.

I know! Shehr e Zaat is one of those shows that stays with you for a long time..like you, it's close to my heart as well..and likewise, wish someone better had played Falak...it would've taken the show to a completely different level.

@ Woh Ajnabee - yeah that sultry voice was such a putt off. πŸ˜†..Mahira's expressions were horrible in the first half...her trying to cry in front of Mohib in one scene was so laughable.

LOLL the ajeeb cheezain dialogue was just said generally. You can put that in reference to Salman's character too because she went after Salman for God knows what reason because he always gave her the cold shoulder...but if you go back to the dialogue I mentioned, it makes sense. Sometimes your heart just makes you do crazy things which make no sense whatsoever ..yet you still do them anyway. but ahah, I know what you mean..it could be taken out of context too. πŸ˜†
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
Yeah I agree with you about the dialogue
Kankar and SeZ are both shows that can never be forgotten.
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nabeel : Tumhaari Zindagi Mein Sab Kuch theek hai?
Romaisa : pehle nahi hoti thi, ab hone Laga hai...
Nabeel : Masslan?
Romaisa : Aaap!!!

Zaroon : Hi My Name Ks Zaroon Junaid Aur aap?
Kashaf : Chudail Awwal.
Zaroon : Excuse me?
Kashaf : Excused πŸ˜†

Kashaf : Aap Apna nahi Mera waqt zaaya Kar Rahi hai. Ab aap jaaenge ya yahin khare Rehna hain πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Zaroon : Tumhe aage baithne Mein kya problem hain???
Kashaf : Wohi Joh Aapko mere Peeche baithne Mein hai πŸ˜†

Zaroon : Ek phone toh Kar Sakti thi. Accident ho sakta tha Mera. Aaj kal Kuch bhi ho sakta hai🀣

Zaroon : Aur jisse mangni ki hai, he goes how he will be shocked on hearing that.
Osama : Ab Tum kaho ge ke tumne Kashaf Murtaza si ki hain.
Zaroon : Le jab pata ho...

Osama's face πŸ˜† despite being the shaadi material, Kashaf *rejected* him and got engaged to Zaroon. I could imagine his plight πŸ˜†

Zaroon : Kuch kaho Gi nahi?
Kashaf : kya?
Zaroon : Kuch bhi.
Kashaf : Kuch bhi kya?
Zaroon : I think he says Kuch romantic.
Kashaf : toh Tum chahti ho ke main tumse cheap filmy dialogues kahoon ke Zaroon tumhaare bina main mar jaanti bla bla bla...
Zaroon : Tum mujhse yeh Sab kaho Gi"??
Kashaf : Sawaal Nahi Hota.

Kashaf : Maa Baap ke ghar bitha Kar chod Gaye, tab Yaad nahi Aayi? πŸ˜†

And all the diary entries, they are AWESOME =D

(Have recently started Watching Pakistani Serials, so I have watched like 3-4 serials only completely πŸ˜† thatsy not much variation πŸ˜† )
Edited by -Zahra15- - 10 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Star and Hinna, you guys are right. SeZ was something that sorta shook you and made you think..kinda self-checking. Maybe I feel so because I also read the story?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Star and Hinna, you guys are right. SeZ was something that sorta shook you and made you think..kinda self-checking. Maybe I feel so because I also read the story?

Fari: i read the novel first and then watched the serial.. and the serial kind of ruined the essence of story for me
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bera gharak tay thandi sarak...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chill Mahool tay mitthay chowl πŸ˜†

Saima Choudhry - Dolly ki aaye gi baraat