Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Salar's 3rd kid..giving him hard time? WHAT..omg..why do I wanna read and then not :(
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The novel is so crappy I couldn't gather courage to read so much crap in August phir uske baat se I left. But yeah a friend of mine is still sticking to it because it looks like Imama will die and Salar will become an Alzihmer patient.. there was this really ols guy shown in the prologue of the AeH who couldnt even talk and had become completely dependent on his married kids. She is reading just because she wants to know if the predictions of Salar or Imama's death will come true or not. I think they will cuz latest episode mein it was revealed ke Salar ko brain tumour hogaya hai but as far as I know, it's a pretty curable disease.

Gotta admit.. I read the crap only because of the prologue. It was ao interesting.. like different scenarios were introduced but without the names of the characters involved. In one scene, a guy was in a bar with a girl and mentioned that he hadn't touch drinks since 11 years. I immediately knew it was Salar and kept reading only to find out what Salar was doing in a bar.

His third kid is Hameen Sikandar and he is around 7-8 y/o. And Hameen called him 'SALAA' in the recent episode. 😆Baap ka asar hai.. i remember how badtameez Salar was in hia teens.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hinna, galti hogayi behen. Maaf kardou 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

The novel is so crappy I couldn't gather courage to read so much crap in August phir uske baat se I left. But yeah a friend of mine is still sticking to it because it looks like Imama will die and Salar will become an Alzihmer patient.. there was this really ols guy shown in the prologue of the AeH who couldnt even talk and had become completely dependent on his married kids. She is reading just because she wants to know if the predictions of Salar or Imama's death will come true or not. I think they will cuz latest episode mein it was revealed ke Salar ko brain tumour hogaya hai but as far as I know, it's a pretty curable disease.

Gotta admit.. I read the crap only because of the prologue. It was ao interesting.. like different scenarios were introduced but without the names of the characters involved. In one scene, a guy was in a bar with a girl and mentioned that he hadn't touch drinks since 11 years. I immediately knew it was Salar and kept reading only to find out what Salar was doing in a bar.

His third kid is Hameen Sikandar and he is around 7-8 y/o. And Hameen called him 'SALAA' in the recent episode. 😆Baap ka asar hai.. i remember how badtameez Salar was in hia teens.

@ bold- I read that too..and I was like this is nuts..Salar can't go to a bar and UA wouldn't write this crap so I stayed away from it..but ab to yeh sab itna ajeeb lag raha hai sun ke.
Why did this have to be a sequel 😭😭
Why couldn't Salaar and Imama's story just continue to be as perfect as that last scene in Khana-e-Kaaba 😭
OnlyHope thumbnail
"Apna mard ghar mein maujood ho na, to aurat zamane ki nazron se bachi rehti hai" (Bashar Momin).
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I personally don't think love can be replaced. Yeah, we can fall in love again but the feelings that we have for one person..they remain there. Even when we break up with them or that person is no longer in our life, part of us does remain in love with them. But we consciously or subconsciously lock that part away. And we do it so well that we think that the love is gone.

What I believe is that we are different people at different stages of life. Say..the eighteen year old me fell in love with someone and remained in love for two years. But by my twentieth year, things happened that my beloved is no longer in my life. Either he moved on or I moved on. After a while the twenty year old me would start thinking, "that was silly of me. It wasn't love. Just a phase that went away.." but for the eighteen year old me..that was love. All the little moments or the big one, wo mohabbat hi thi. Maybe in future I'll start a new love, but that love wouldn't replace the love that I had. It would be just that, a new love. Somewhere in the time gone by, the love that I had would remain there suspended. It would live and breathe but I wouldn't have time to go back and check on it.

So yeah..the love we have for one person can't be replaced by something else. It'd be a different love for a different person. Which isn't replacement technically..

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neeche khare ho kar doosron ko aasman tak pohanchte dekhna bara sabar azmaa aur takleef deh kaam hota hai.

Umer from Amar Bail.

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Hinna, galti hogayi behen. Maaf kardou 😆

Yaar kal hi yeh maine Umera ke fb pe parha tha ke its pronounced as Humain, is liye I thought to tell you😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I personally don't think love can be replaced. Yeah, we can fall in love again but the feelings that we have for one person..they remain there. Even when we break up with them or that person is no longer in our life, part of us does remain in love with them. But we consciously or subconsciously lock that part away. And we do it so well that we think that the love is gone.

What I believe is that we are different people at different stages of life. Say..the eighteen year old me fell in love with someone and remained in love for two years. But by my twentieth year, things happened that my beloved is no longer in my life. Either he moved on or I moved on. After a while the twenty year old me would start thinking, "that was silly of me. It wasn't love. Just a phase that went away.." but for the eighteen year old me..that was love. All the little moments or the big one, wo mohabbat hi thi. Maybe in future I'll start a new love, but that love wouldn't replace the love that I had. It would be just that, a new love. Somewhere in the time gone by, the love that I had would remain there suspended. It would live and breathe but I wouldn't have time to go back and check on it.

So yeah..the love we have for one person can't be replaced by something else. It'd be a different love for a different person. Which isn't replacement technically..

My sentiments exactly..you just phrased it in a way better manner. :-)
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Hum sab badlete hai waqt ke sath our hum badalna na bhi chahe toh bhi hum waqt ko nahi badal sakte. hum kagch ki kashti mein uske sath behte rehte hai hamesha bina ruke...thak bhi jaye toh kya"

- Goya