Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wish someone would come up and strongly support the statement because there are people out there who might believe the statement.. it's good to hear what the other side has to say.

Star, it's meant like loving someone in way of marriage.. true love. And as of that, I agree with Fari. If you kind of move on with your life, marry a decent guy/girl and get used to his/her company, you replace your love. Maybe it's not that intense the next time but if person y makes you even slightly overcome the pain of losing someone you loved or forget him/her a little, you replace your mohabbat. That's what replacing is. Because losing someone you love can never render you incapable of loving someone else.

The dialogue I posted was a proper excerpt, so posting it in case that helps understanding the context.

"Who says that it's possible to start hating someone you loved? If anybody claims that, they're the world's biggest liars. Love is the only thing that is irreplaceable in the cycle of replacement. You can delude yourself into thinking otherwise, but realistically, you always know whose name is coursing through your veins. That name is inseparable from our being. We try burying it under other relationships, claiming that we now love so and so. Now so and so. But the one who we're burying is the one who inevitably becomes closer to our heart until finally, he reaches a position in the echelons of our hearts and minds from where, if we ever need to extricate them, we're incapable of ever living normally again."
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ red: exactly, that's what I'm saying. You never love the same way over and over again. You may love person X like crazy, in an obsessed way...and then later, you love person Y in a more subtle, reserved way...etc etc..you can still love again and again, but I personally feel you don't love in the same manner every time. Every "muhabbat" is different basically.. not sure if it's really a "replacement" for the last.

But say you love someone and have a break up, and then you fall for someone else and love this person even more, so that is a replacement right? Because the previous love has no importance anymore.

Andheray nay saath bethay hue shakhs ki shanaakht khatam nahi ki thi.Yeh kaam roshni nay kiya tha...Roshni moajzay karti hai wujood ko is tarah ayaan karti jai k kisi fareb aur dhokay mai rehna mumkin hi nahi rehta...Muqaddar ko munawwar kardeti hai..Na man'nay per saleeb per charha deti hai...Bus cheezon ko un k muqaam per nahi rehnay deti...Paaras chooye baghair bhi Insaan sona ban jata hai aur aag k paas aye baghair bhi mom batti ki tarah pighalnay lagta hai.
Roshni waqayi moajzay karti hai.

Amarbail

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Star, just like KKHH 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna you read the English translation or the Roman Urdu Version of Amarbail ?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Duniya mein koi mukhtalif nahi hota.. Baaz log jo hamein bazaahir mukhtalif lagte hain, wohi hamare liye sab se zyada azaab laate hain. Tab hamein pata chalta hai k woh kitne maamooli aur aam se hote hain aur shayad be qeemat bhi balke baaz dafa woh aam logon se bhi zyada be qeemat saabit hote hain.

Umer from Amar Bail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hinna you read the English translation or the Roman Urdu Version of Amarbail ?

I got this from Umeras fb😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Umer : Main chahta hoon Aleeza k tum apne aap ko is tarah zaaya mat karo, main chahta hoon tum bohat achi zindagi guzaro.
Aleeza: aap aisa kyun chahte hain ?

Umer: pata nahi. Magar main tumhari parwah karta hoon, main tumhe takleef mein nahi dekh sakta.

Aleeza: aap waqayi parwah karte hain meri ?

Umer: Kia tumhe ab bhi mujhse yeh poochne ki zaroorat hai.. Mera khayal tha tum yeh janti hogi.

Aleeza: main kuch nahi jaanti. Maine aap se kaha na main logon ko samajh nahi sakti.

Umer: mujhe un logon mein shamil mat karo. Tumhe mujh per aitmaad hona chahye. Aleeza Sikander ko Umer Jahangir kabhi dhoka nahi de sakta. ❤️

Amarbail.

Meray liye tum aik bohat khaas dost ho, tum mujhay kiya samajhti ho kiya nahi,main iss k baaray mai kuch nahi karsakta magar kam az kam meray liye tum hamesha khaas hi raho go aur agar kabhi poori duniya bhi tumharay khilaaf hojaye tu yaad rakhna Umar Jahangeer hamesha tumhari taraf khara rahay ga...Chahay tum ghalat ho ya sahee main hamesha tumhain hi support karunga Aleeza!Main woh aakhri shakhs bhi nahi hunga jo kabhi tumhain tabaah karna chahay ga...Tum zindagi tabah karnay ki baat kar rahi ho,main tu tum per aik kharaash tak bardaasht nahi kar sakta.

Amarbail

ALLAH ki zaat jo tamam khoobiyon ki Maalik hai... Buzurg o bartar hai aur apnay bandon ko sub kuch ata karnay per "qaadir" hai...Jis ki mohabbat "Aab-e-Hayat" hai...Jo Insaan ko abdi jannaton mai lay jata hai...Duniya khatam hoti hai,zindagi nahi.

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read these two just now on Umera's Facebook.
I need to read AeH after exams. I have just read till July's issue 😳 Looks like it has got interesting because Salar's third kid is giving him a hard time just like he used to do so with his dad. xD
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago