Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Mere abba kahan karte the ki mardon mein asal mard ko pehchan na aisa hai jaise saare tarboozon mein se laal tarbooz pehchaanna
- Afzal from Pyarey Afzal
Commelina thumbnail
Pata hai yeh goli mujhe pehli baar nhi lagi aisi goli mujhe Hydrabad mein bhi lagi thi dil ko chirkar nikal gai thi . Maine khud operation kiya tha, khud taanke lagaye they magar tuta huya dil zyada solid nhi hota sirf zinda rakhne ke kaam aata hai
- Afzal from Pyarey Afzal
Commelina thumbnail
" If you were to ask me what is important to me, I would say : my master. It was he who taught me to understand that love is the only thing that never fails. He wh ohad patience to lead me along the intricate paths of magic. He who had the courage and dignity , despite his powers to present himself always as a person with some doubts and with certain weaknesses. He who helped me to understand the forces that can transform our lives."
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All these dialogues make me want to rewatch Pyarey Afzal.. the best thing I saw last year. It's dialogues leave you in awe and tears at times.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
100 pages are up...good job, everyone! This thread is still alive lol
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@commolina

oh may loved it when he said that .. I still remember i had water in mouth and i laughed so hard that i spilled it all over me and across me.

the way he said it full of attitude ... loved it.

I also love the scene before when he takes her out for breakfast. It s a scene in her room

honestly i know few scenes be heart word by word... love this show. FQ is at his best

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Very true. Do post more quotes from Amar Bail if possible..I've loved whatever else you've shared from the novel. Everything has been spot on by Umera (as usual).

This book is UA's masterpiece, IMO! I know people like PeK more but Amarbail is simply a class apart for me.. it's so close to me.

You can read the book too, Star! I've the link to English and Urdu versions :)
Jahan dua na ho, wahan sab kuch paake bhi insaan adhoora rehta hai

written by ME 🤣
Rishte aasmaano pe bante hain par nibhaye zameen par jate hain
Saba, Mera Rakeeb
Rishton aur mohabbat mein yahi to farak hota hai...rishta tore jaa sakte hain aur mohabbat tor deti hai

Adeel, Mera Rakeeb