Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Amarbail is AHMAZINGG. My favourite Urdu novel..not even Peer e Kamil is as close to me as Amarbail. Jannat Ke Pattay is one of top three favourite Urdu novels. Do read them quickly (:

OK then.. but just.. I didn't get the meaning of Amarbail.. I don't know if it will be revealed in the novel maybe ? Iss type ka koi lafz urdu zabaan mein hai, yeh mere zehen mein nahi hai πŸ˜†.

and yes, this novel belongs to which category ?
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

OK then.. but just.. I didn't get the meaning of Amarbail.. I don't know if it will be revealed in the novel maybe ? Iss type ka koi lafz urdu zabaan mein hai, yeh mere zehen mein nahi hai πŸ˜†.

and yes, this novel belongs to which category ?

Amar means never-ending. And 'bail' is.. just bail.πŸ˜† Idk how to describe it but woh hoti hai na plants ki ek bail. The kind of plant that takes hostage on another plant. Google images mein search bail. And now what Amarbail means is something you will understand after reading the novel.

Well, let's just say it is not only a mere lovestory. It is about broken families, lust for power, greed. The novel is basically about two cousins belonging to a bureauctic family of Pakistan, so there are aspects about the bureaucratic system of Pakistan and lives of bureaucrats. Also corruption is an important theme.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
oh.. interesting theme.
and behen, I know what do the words Amar and Bail mean separately .. Alhamdulillah meri urdu bht achi hai πŸ˜†. I was trying to say k I don't know if this word has a different meaning as its called Amarbail and not Amar bail.. or maybe its written this way ? But khair, I like the concept. will surely read it.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

oh.. interesting theme.

and behen, I know what do the words Amar and Bail mean separately .. Alhamdulillah meri urdu bht achi hai πŸ˜†. I was trying to say k I don't know if this word has a different meaning as its called Amarbail and not Amar bail.. or maybe its written this way ? But khair, I like the concept. will surely read it.

Oh achaaa.πŸ˜† I guess it's written as 'Amar Bail' too. The best predominant theme is the lives of those two cousins belonging to broken bureaucratic families.. how they grow up surrounded by wealth and not relations or love. You'll definitely love it! 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Pehle I wanted to start with Jannat Ke Pattay from the novels I downloaded, but now this title is making me curious to know that why it is named Amar Bail .. so I will start with this one πŸ˜›
But jo surprise Beli Rajputan ki Malika k title ne diya na, wo waqayi tareef k qabil hai. wah !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Iss duniya mein kaghaz k note baghair mehnat k nahi milte, toh Jannat ki naimatain bhi itni sasti nahi k mehnat k baghair jholi mein daal di jaayen.

I found it online.. But OMG how wonderfully it is put in words.. I love it. How true !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Kisi se itna door zaroor jao k usey tumhari yaad aa sakey, magar uss sey itna door na hojao k wo tumhare baghair jeena seekh le..

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ash: start with amarbail. I am sure you will like it.

Beshak ALLAh her cheez per qaadir hai.
Mashriq...Maghrib..
Her cheez uss ki mata'a hai.
Woh KUN kehta hai aur cheezain hojati hain..
Gumaan say aagay..Bayaan say baahir
Beshak ALLAH hi sab say bara hai.
Beshak ALLAH hi sab say taqatwar hai.

Aab-e-Hayat

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Apni zubaan ko kisi k aibon se alooda na karo kyunke aib tumhare bhi hain aur zubaanein doosre logon ki bhi hain

---

Mujhe uss shakhs par ta'ajjub hota hai jo roz dekhta hai k saans aur umar kam horahi hai, aur wo maut k liye tayaari nahi karta...
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 9 years ago